Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking (31485 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by StagethemTVee: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Portable who was recently released by the police after meeting his bail conditions is seen on his way home in this video.

The singer said he has learnt his lessons and he believes God used the short period of incarceration to hide him away from enemies.

However, his speech was stopped by someone in the vehicle who told him to stop talking as he has only been released on bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iofmAJBUmzI

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by shortgun(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Thought he said he's smarter than people who went to the university grin grin

All his tribulations would have been avoided if he knew anything about Conflicts Resolution; a GST course studied by all university students.
😂😂😂😂

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by jaeyking(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Baboon never still wise

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Goodlady(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Lmao. He said he's back in the zoo.
These are the titles of his new track.
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

With bonus remix featuring all skit makers and musicians I am a Babuuu.

Honestly this boy no fit toast me make I allow him collect my no.
He's disgusting!
See his head flat like okada seat.
Pickmycall:
Na so you go talk.Ned nwoko nko?
Ned Nwoko is cute, more composed than Portable a stinking riff raff.

Algold:

Someone like you are into hookup, they carry stroke patients. Rubbish
Mind your biz.
bewla:
He only ask you for interview not out
Meshonu!
Ykc2:
we know una type ,this guy is super star in his own way
Yenyenyen blabla balablue!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Babtunz: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
I give him three months max. You'll soon hear of his misbehavior again.

22 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by OdogwuMoney6: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
If you have 120k and want to buy a good laptop, check my last thread
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by ShaqFu: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Lol. He met his bail condition that doesn't mean he is free. He should start praying and lobbying the police to drop the charges leveled against him, if not, if he's found guilty, he's going to jail.

Atleast now he knows better than to run his mouth off while showing he's the proper definition of 'money miss road'. 😁

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Offpoint1: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
I no why I just like this guy madness grin

Person wey learn him lesson still dey call Nigeria zoo on his way from jail grin

Werey go drop another bomb before Friday grin

18 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by bigdammyj: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Good.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Faber(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
This Werey said he is from the zoo. Now Police wants to return him back to the zoo cage ( jail) he come dey cry...

Empty dullard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Whois(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
One week one wahala. Wahala no dey finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by slyd90(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Police don humble am grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Draslo(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
This guy no fit change... pretty sure this isn't his first time in police detention

10 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by inoki247: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Learn Fire the Igbo Neva enta him system....

Wait make he enter body....

4 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Amuludun of Nigeria, werey idamu sango , skit makers musician... Keep entertaining us... Portable 1 vs Mani Monie 2.. 45 minutes half time

7 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Cr7media(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
I hope he will turn a new leaf.... He has so much ahead of him all he needs is just guidiance and right mentorship....

Check my bio for a free seminar on how to make money online with multiple streams on the internet....

It is absolutely free....

Limited seats available

3 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by xavuv: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

He's disgusting!
Shattap their!
I know your type

3 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by KingLennon(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Na PR stunt abeg. If he has a good manger, he will cashout big time. Just enter studio drop jam about the case and off he will be smiling to the bank while the keyboard warriors will continue to be ranting cheesy

Music bizness....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Bownee21: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Is good
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Mindlog: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2023
He has for now, he will still have more issues with the law because he struggles with antisocial personality disorder and he cannot help it on his own.

7 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by riverbird: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Baboon is back in the zoo grin

4 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by clockwisereport: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Baboon in the zoo

Ika of Africa

Federal Government liability

4 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by OLamylove: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
He understands SHOWBIZ that's why he is Controversial

2 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Goodlady(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
xavuv:

Shattap their!
I know your type
Sharap X 2

3 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by superCleanworks(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2023
village boy.

shey when first come out all of una for Nairaland dey shout CHILD OF GRACE - WHEN GOD PICKS YOUR CALL - WHAT GOD CANNOT DO... now see am
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by crackhouse(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Lessons learnt the hardway

1 Like

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by masterflowx(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Lmao. He said he's back in the zoo.
These are the titles of his new track.
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

With bonus remix featuring all skit makers and musicians I am a Babuuu.

He's disgusting!

I'm finding it difficult to believe you.
Reason: money is number one among things listed on your signature. It means, you prioritized money more than any other thing in the world.
Portable has money, if he approch you for love or kn^cking you will accept without second thought.

8 Likes

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2023
grin, he need new management aswear.. wealthy people employs smarter ppl than they are!

U can't employ ppl u are better of, na the result be this. Whack management.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.