Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares (10384 Views)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
indeed oo
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by fubsy: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
To the best of my knowledge it is hard to see a current presidential aspirant in Nigeria that is not moved by the intention to steal the commonwealth of Nigeria. But some are mega greedy than others. And the mega greedy ones rub it on our faces and claim to be our leaders.
On registration with political parties. I do not think every Nigerian adult needs to register with any political party. It is sufficient to register to vote and vote wisely and not by inducement.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Anaerobi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
If only the Northern Muslim will keep religion aside and save this country.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lokoloko84(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
It seems, something is wrong with the brain of this one.
Common sense,indicates that no individual can perform magic with the current rot in the system propelled by fraudulent constitution and make up of the country.
The solution is to restructure which I know, persons like this will turn a blind eye to or breakup of the country which will be inevitable soon.
Continue to speak grammar.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by yusluvad(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
Desperate people no go gree make we vote genuine persons.

They will always spend billions to discredit the present govt so that their own voices will be heard.

APC did it to PDP and took power, and now PDP is doing it to APC.
My problem is that Nigerians doesn't know the real enemy, everything(insecurity, agitation, ND avengers etc) going on is politically planned out
Best input so far...
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by yankison(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Change the constitution we don't need any stupid nonsense president .. We just need a new CONSTITUTION.. SIMPLE
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by SmartPolician: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

They will always spend billions to discredit the present govt so that their own voices will be heard.

My problem is that Nigerians doesn't know the real enemy, everything(insecurity, agitation, ND avengers etc) going on is politically planned out

Don't
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by bmdmix11: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
na so buhari take enter
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Domewellna: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Verified payoneer!!
Verified coinbase!
For sale!!
Contact on signature on profile..
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Bayaar02(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
We need no president then.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by sulaak(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

My problem is that Nigerians don't know the real enemy, everything(insecurity, agitation, ND avengers etc) going on is politically planned out

abeg you well tody APC =PDP so how can APC discredit PDP
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Patrioticman007(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.

Truth is very bitter they say, we the masses are not ready for the change, we claim we want. However am very glad that we have reasonable minds like yours on this forum.
Please send me your email address, we need your political perspective on our political forum. Here my email: imaanatabu@gmail.com
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Ibkhaleel001: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Truth is very bitter they say, we the masses are not ready for the change, we claim we want. However am very glad that we have reasonable minds like yours on this forum.
Please send me your email address, we need your political perspective on our political forum.
ibkhaleel01@gmail.com
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by richmond500: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
sulaak:

abeg you well tody APC =PDP so how can APC discredit PDP,
seems u just entered the country if u didnt know that APC did it to PDP in 2015 and took power.
Atiku and other PDP tried and fail in 2019, they will trying again in 2023
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by attat(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do u kn any politician in naija dat cares? Abeg no dey use must 4 wetin u kn say we no get 4 naija
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Jaybee8181(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Northerners must learn to vote for a candidate
Who is not religious and ethnic bigot
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by CXLVII: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:
BullShit......Nigeria is done!

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

Enoughs enough already!

Nigeria’s unity is non negotiable

Take that to the bank. 300 years from now, we ram aim one
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by May1st: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Cyberterror: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigeria is bad because the people in it are bad. It is common sense logic.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by hotseat: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Alas, the beautiful ones are not yet born!

The present crop of politicians are nothing but desperately selfish economic marauders and political bandits!

Left with either APC or PDP, the coast is not yet clear for such a leader in the present day Nigeria!
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by favour32(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
*Restructure Nigeria, if not, we dey waste our time.
Or
*Everybody answer e papa name.

If dem nor do either of the above,no President go fit do anything to help this kpafuka country.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
We keep doing one step forward and ten steps backward...
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Presentday(f): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
How do we know a president that truly cares? Them no dey write am for face.
They all make promises and then after they've been voted in, they end up making the country worse.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Parishpascal(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-must-vote-for-president-who-truly-cares-ighodalo/

I believe we will have a good president in the coming Years to come that will join the country and make it a better place to live with electricity

I sale Pizza for living ...Follow Binnaparlour Pizza On Instagram

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by FLYFIRE(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are right. Not again would Nigerians buy bad market

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by wizelink(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
How do we know the caring president? All the politicians in Naija get heart of stone, na only their pocket and immediate families them know.

I pray make God put hand for next election and give us the very best and continually frustrate the greedy ones
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Bigchristo: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-must-vote-for-president-who-truly-cares-ighodalo/
Nigerians shouldn’t be talking about vote because our problem is more than that, the government should conduct a referendum, there’s a need to renegotiate our staying together in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: IGP Egbetokun Sets Up Special Intervention Squad In Abuja / Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu / PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.