Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares (10413 Views)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by sageb: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
I like this pastor since his days in RCCG Ride on sir
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari cares - it is Governors that do not care. Do Nigerians even know the responsibilities of a president and how it differs from the responsibilities of a Governor?

are d governors responsible for d exchange rate, security and inflation? is it d governors that are responsible for buharis continuous refusal to patronise nigerian hospitals?
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Phenommy: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Head dey pepper you
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by selfmade22: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
We use God beg buhårī to take us back to Egypt, his own promiseland wan finish us grin
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by dasparrow: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Votes don't count in Nigeria. Besides, it is political parties who get to decide who gets to be their forerunner.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by eeetuk(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pastor Ighodalo: “We must reject anyone who has a proven track record of incompetence, corruption, greed, wickedness and avarice to hold any position of influence in the country.”

I disagree with pastor Ighodalo suggestion as stated above.

I would have called for free and fair elections if i were him instead of listening the qualifications of the next president.

I think free and fair elections are more important than qualifications of the next president of Nigeria. Also,I think free and fair elections will always produce competence president. Nigerian people are smart if they are allowed to make the choice.

Incompetence leadership is a product of zoning. That is how Nigerians got president Buhari. President Buhari---who is no good and incompetent leader.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by franxalive(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
NOBODY DE VOTE ANYMORE SHIT...WE DON TIRE ...THE ONES VOTED SINCE 1999 ...WE HAVE NO WORTHWHILE DIVIDENDS

PROPER RESTRUCTURING OF THIS FAILED STATE OR REFERENDUM �

THAT'S THE ONLY WORKABLE VOTING HERE SIR undecided

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Babastrong(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who be geniue person that really care for us. na so you painted buhari for nigerians say e be original. our eyes don open.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

are d governors responsible for d exchange rate, security and inflation? is it d governors that are responsible for buharis continuous refusal to patronise nigerian hospitals?

security within each state is a state governor responsibility.... corporate security that threaten the existence of the country lies with president e.g. warding off invasion by colonists.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Gamesmart: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by VULCAN(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
So Buhari cares.

Okay pls tell us how you actually know he cares.

Let's hear what he told you when both of you were eating fura de nono

Or when both of you were strolling to the mosque.

Or perhaps he told you some things while you guys were in London when he went on health grounds.
BigBashiru:

Buhari cares - it is Governors that do not care. Do Nigerians even know the responsibilities of a president and how it differs from the responsibilities of a Governor?
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Davidonkonsults: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
The fvck is this one? Another paid post from these god of men.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by arsenal33: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sergio101:
But is it a crime if we go our separate ways?
if you get liver divide Nigeria into the future countries and show us the maps
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by arsenal33: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

you think your governors do not go for health treatment in foreign hospitals, because journalists have not focused on them? you must be a joker
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

security within each state is a state governor responsibility.... corporate security that threaten the existence of the country lies with president e.g. warding off invasion by colonists.

u are trying to evade my questions:

are d governors responsible for d exchange rate and inflation?

is it d governors that are responsible for buharis continuous refusal to patronise nigerian hospitals?

how are d governors supposed to ensure security in their states and with which apparatus?

who do all d security agencies in nigeria report to?

does d responsibility of all d security agencies in nigeria include only "corporate security that threaten the existence of the country e.g. warding off invasion by colonists"?

what does d constitution say in section 14 (2b) about security?
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
arsenal33:
you think your governors do not go for health treatment in foreign hospitals, because journalists have not focused on them? you must be a joker

u havent answered my questions:

Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by arsenal33: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered my questions:

It wasn't me you asked a question. I just want you to know your governors also go for medical treatments abroad. The president is in overall charge of those items, but governors are also responsible (what is security vote money for?). We have many useless governors who refuse to work for their people, that is why their citizens move to lagos, and other viable states.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
arsenal33:
It wasn't me you asked a question. I just want you to know your governors also go for medical treatments abroad. The president is in overall charge of those items, but governors are also responsible (what is security vote money for?). We have many useless governors who refuse to work for their people, that is why their citizens move to lagos, and other viable states.

whether or not it was u i asked d question, u responded to my post without invitation. so kindly avail yourself d following questions:

are d governors responsible for d exchange rate, security and inflation?

is it d governors that are responsible for buharis continuous refusal to patronise nigerian hospitals?
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Illiterates will end up voting illiterates
I'm not surprised
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by arsenal33: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

whether or not it was u i asked d question, u responded to my post without invitation. so kindly avail yourself d following questions:

seems you do not understand my reply. The answers you require are in it
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
arsenal33:
seems you do not understand my reply. The answers you require are in it

sorry dude. u didnt answer my questions:

simple yes or no
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Gfskw: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by arsenal33: 5:37am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

sorry dude. u didnt answer my questions:

simple yes or no
stop exposing your dumbness. Go and look at the reply again
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by ofiko123(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
We wait to see what happens in 2023..
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerians especially the youths want the president that can give them 1k, a cup of garri, sugar, kulikuli, cup of rice and beans for that day and ready to suffer for the next 8 years if not so they will have vote in who they are convinced will work not people like Buhari they voted in.

1dollar na 545 now.
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by lexy2014: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2021
arsenal33:
stop exposing your dumbness. Go and look at the reply again

i dont need to look. d questions i asked require simple yes or no:

1. are d governors responsible for d exchange rate, security and inflation? yes or no

2. is it d governors that are responsible for buharis continuous refusal to patronise nigerian hospitals? yes or no
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by laughitall(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
When the only option opened to us is between pdp and APC, we may nevr get that president that truly carees.
Tinubu truly cares vote for him …
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by laughitall(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Sergio101:
But is it a crime if we go our separate ways?
if you don’t have any sensible thing to say .. just continue scrolling
Re: Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares by Matheusmartin: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
laughitall:
Tinubu truly cares vote for him …
Guy, dey avoid me.
E get why. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. / We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Nigeria At 56: Confusion In The Ranks - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.