Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally (1347 Views)

Tin ore Available / Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi / There Is Tin Ore Available For You To Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you need Tin ore, we have the mine, we can sell it for you locally and you sell it internationally
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Our mine is in Jos, Nigeria. We are ready for business anytime anywhere.
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
I will like to market it for you on other media platforms....can we have a deal?
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
If you need Tin ore, we have the mine, we can sell it for you locally and you sell it internationally
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Lithium also available for sale in any ton you want.
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Lithium and gem stone available for anyone interested
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=mohammadyusuf66 post=106303171][/quote]
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Lithium and gem stone available for anyone interested
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Picture of available Tin and Lithium ore

Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:

Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by donifecent(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
There are many buyers in Jos and that image of lithium was downloaded.
Scammer
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
donifecent:
There are many buyers in Jos and that image of lithium was downloaded.
Scammer
There is no point answering a mediocre like you, if you don't know something, you ask, don't conclude. Mchew
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:

Re: We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally by mohammadyusuf66(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Successfully Sell Your Products Online And Make 6 Figures Monthly / Globacom Moves To Acquire Nitel / Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.