Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: (1487 Views)

I Have 1,000,000 Naira / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED / I Have 1 Million Naira, I Want To Set Up An ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by steve112: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hello fellow naija, please i need help i have 1.5m and i need help on the business to do that will be lucrative with 1.5m. any advice could be of help.
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
How did you get the 1.5 milllion if you don't know any business that is lucrative?
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by layi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
People inherit money. People can be given money. People do win money. People borrow money.
There are several ways of getting money seun,  not only through business.

@poster
I hope you're for real and didnt make the money via foul means.
I'll advise trading the futures market where u can make 30-50% monthly ROI. Mail me for a thorough lecture
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by walcolm(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2008
@steve112,

when anybody tells you to call or mail them on how to spend/use ur money, they are only interested in taking your money away from you!!!! be careful

if you are totally bereft of ideas on what to do with the money, PLS go and by ARM AGGRESSIVE GROWTH FUND!!! it is a mutual fund that is managed by professionals. you are going to be better off that way until you find a business idea that you absolutely love and will be willing to run
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by topsy2: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2008
Pls beware of people trading forex/ futures, except you open the account yourself and let them manage for you, or else to get yourmoney back na story oo.
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by bakre(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
pls,becareful!!!!!!.Think!Think! and Think.Just give urself an hour per day for thinking.Believe u me,u get  ideas b4 two weeks.Cheers
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by PapaBrowne(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
There's a million businesses you can do with 1.5 million.Nigeria is ripe and virgin with so much opportunities!!
If you look around where you are sitted right now, there is probably a business opportunity waiting to be milked.
The main thrust is to look for areas in society where services are not been properly offered and seek to add quality value.
Secondly, ensure that your love what you have chosen and have the strength to take it beyond potential obstacles.
Thirdly,get a plan,get coordinated, be discipline and perservere- My mum has a Logic- and it works!!"If you want to start a business, budget three times the amount required to start it, so that if it fails twice, you still have enough money to start it again!!
Once again Nigeria is ripe with opportunities- seriously just look around!!
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by keresi: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
The stock market is very green at this point in time you invest in most of the public offers that are coming up if you don't really know what to do with your money. all the best
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by steve112: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
i think i have some moner on the stock market apart from stock market, what business idea do you think will be ideal. needed a very lucrative one atleast 50-70% every month wink. more contribution will be appreciated. thanks
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by henchmark: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2008
steve112:

i think i have some moner on the stock market apart from stock market, what business idea do you think will be ideal. needed a very lucrative one atleast 50-70% every month wink. more contribution will be appreciated. thanks

this guy i dey suspect you oooh!!!!!!!! if you are already into other business then the remaining one na to go carry cocaine, i can give you the links.
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by henchmark: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2008
steve112:

i think i have some moner on the stock market apart from stock market,

you are thinking, means you dont even have the 1.5m
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by erhigan: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2008
Guys,
Thanx for the thoughful advise to my N1.5m Man.

Have you done business successfully with just N5,000 before?

If not. Please withdraw N5k out of the N1.5m you have and attend a FREE business Talk on the 7th of Feb 2008

@ expo hall,innerveil business institute.plot 16,isheri rd,omole phase 1,ikeja.

This business talk can help you start business by investing N5k first and that will determing your next fate.

Dont gamble with this money if indeed you have it.

Alaafia Fun o o.
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by steve112: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
sorry brother for my english, i truely have the money with me i am not kidding any one. i have some money already in the stock market i needed a business i will do that is lucrative. thanks
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by edwardaigb: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
steve shine your eyes very well before going into any business. pending when you have a good business, buy a blue chip stock so you can take the money whenever you are ready for any business.
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by Bigdiddo(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2008
can u invest on music? music is makin way in nigeria now. mail me bigdiddo@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by ramonmulti(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
i think Bakre gave you a very good advice to think very well on yourself over what you are going to do with the money. At least by doing that you will come up with soemthing good. Ok!! I wish have a good thinking
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by steve112: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2008
how lucrative is music?
Re: I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: by lordsdoing: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
my guy i think you should pray for God's guaidiance, ask for direction from him and should show you how to multiply your millions. Look for somethin you enjoy doing, somethin that you would do even if there is no monetary consideration turn that something into a business and add value to it, am sure there should be something u like doing try that with one third of your money, watch it grow then add more to it. but most of all PRAY and keep up the FAITH, you will excel

but if you are interested in poultry farming which i can gurantee that you will maximise your wealth beyound your expectations then call me on 08033246301 i will give you all the low down.

GOODLUCK

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed / Daylight Robbery At Conoil!!! / Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.