Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,819 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ (1692 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by NwaNimo1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerians who wish to travel to Caribbean countries and parts of Europe have been provided with the opportunity to tour their dream countries with provision of “strong passport” which would not warrant the use of visas.

Winnington Citizens & Partners, a visa processing and citizenship acquisition agency, disclosed this at a media chat in Abuja Friday.

The Firm’s managing partner and chief executive officer, Mrs. Winnie Omojo Okoh, while unveiling the various packages available for processing, said the organisation, asides providing the opportunity for Nigerians to acquire second citizenship of their choice countries at ease, it also “provides a means of accessing business opportunities, education and health care services in other countries.”

Okoh said the Firm aws partnering five countries in the Caribbean to market their citizenship by investment for those who want to acquire second citizenship and “a strong passport that will take them up to 160 countries without using visas.”

“I have heard of many people that have missed business opportunities because they were not granted visas, but at least with this passport, they could access the countries. If you want to go to school abroad we can help you get admission and package you in a legal way then you go. You don’t have to go and become another thing in another man’s country.

“We also partner with five countries in the Caribbean to market their citizenship by investment for those who want to acquire second citizenship, a strong passport that will take you to up to 160 countries visa-free. Yours is just to buy a ticket and hop into the plane and avoid all the embassy’s problems. And this citizenship will give you access to good health care and good education for the children.

“Once you get this passport, it passes from generation to generation. It doesn’t terminate, except you are found wanting or found to be a criminal. Once it expires you renew it automatically you become a citizen of that particular country. With that passport you can settle in the UK also. You can stay in the UK without a visa,” she said.

While explaining the economic impact of the business on Nigerians, Mrs. Okoh said it would afford Nigerians who wished to study some professional courses in countries of their choice, to have access to education or do business of their choice, provided it is legitimate.

https://www.blueprint.ng/nigerians-can-now-travel-across-160-countries-without-visas/
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by OkuFaba(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by realstars: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
I Need To Here From My Uncle Lai First.
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by donbachi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dem go still gbolo the thing...trust naija.
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by chatinent: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Travel from Nigeria or Escape from Nigeria?

By the way, what's the emphasis on “strong passport” for? Is it another..you know..normal normal?
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by chatinent: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
donbachi:
Dem go still gbolo the thing...trust naija.

I don dey fear you. This your slang don sure me say Na Ajegunle you dey. We bi neighbours self.
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by Offpointng: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
When you get to read News like this you have to be very careful cuz the next Winter to blow thr ur window and organize ur home toilet might decide to settle for less and stop functioning as a subordinate clause which renders English language vulnerable
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by richmond500: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
K
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Misleading headline undecided
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by Samken2: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which countries in Europe is that and what's the address of the agency
Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by Breastfeed: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fantastic!! this is great, na money remain now. Good thing is with this IE mobile app i can pay my bills from my phone thereby saving time I would have used to earn some money plus transportation sef, I should be able to travel when a save some cash.

Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by solaniumgel: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Misleading headline. Citizenship by investment of upwards of 100k dollars in maybe Barbados.
Apart from the super rich how many Nigerians can afford 60 million naira for citizenship?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by staga: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
solaniumgel:
Misleading headline. Citizenship by investment of upwards of 100k dollars in maybe Barbados.
Apart from the super rich how many Nigerians can afford 60 million naira for citizenship?

Barbados does not offer citizenship by investment. You get it by birth. I would know as I live there now.

The 5 countries offering the so-called CARICOM citizenship are:

St. Lucia
Dominica
St. Kitts and Nevis
Grenada
Antigua & Barbuda

Dominica, Antigua & Barbuda and St. Lucia have the cheapest: $100,000 (N53m). Grenada and St. Kitts offer theirs for $150,000 (N75m).

So ask yourself: how many of you here on Nairaland have N53m to spend on a 2nd citizenship?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ by solaniumgel: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
staga:

Barbados does not offer citizenship by investment. You get it by birth. I would know as I live there now.

The 5 countries offering the so-called CARICOM citizenship are:

St. Lucia
Dominica
St. Kitts and Nevis
Grenada
Antigua & Barbuda

Dominica, Antigua & Barbuda and St. Lucia have the cheapest: $100,000 (N53m). Grenada and St. Kitts offer theirs for $150,000 (N75m).

So ask yourself: how many of you here on Nairaland have N53m to spend on a 2nd citizenship?

Sorry I must have gotten the citizenship by investment part wrong. I guess I was thinking about Barbados because they seem to have the strongest passport in the Carribean.

@ the bolded was my question.

(1) (Reply)

Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ / Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study / 4 Most Annoying Things To Airline Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.