Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures (1653 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Drone shots of Owerri showing the beautiful riverside at the horizon

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Not bad at all

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Really impressive
Not bad at all
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by SmartPolician: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Owerri is divided into two - Old and New Owerri.

Old Owerri is the picture up there with brown roofs all over the place.

New Owerri looks like Lekki Phase 1.

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by OPICANTO2223: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
This drone went too high that Owerri now look like brown roof Ibadan. Whoever did this drone is a panya iberibe

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
U mean ibadan
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. Owerri is generally a slum and a glorified village. This is the inner areas of new Owerri. Okada is now the major means of transportation in Owerri due to bad conditions of the roads and overall infrastructures

SmartPolician:

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Stop deceiving yourself. Owerri is generally a slum and a glorified village. This is the inner areas of new Owerri. Okada is now the major means of transportation in Owerri due to bad conditions of the roads and overall infrastructures

Chino, your choice of words will always expose you.

I don't discuss with nonentities.

PS: I won't reply you again.
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Cooldowntemper: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This brown roof tittle dey pain Rice bandits walahi

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

beautiful roads
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Otuegbe: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
I love Owerri. Very beautiful City.

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Af0nja: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
SmartPolician:

False, that picture is not owerri. Maybe it's one of the other local governments under the owerri zone that are counted as owerri but not really oweri. Even old owerri doesn't have brown roofs . This might be an outskirt of the other owerri neighbors.

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Just shut up and stop deceiving yourself. Everyone knows it’s Owerri. Most of Owerri is full of old slum like houses and rustic brown roofs. You people always like to defend nonsense than face reality, no wonder imo state is still such a backward useless worthless state

Af0nja:

False, that picture is not owerri. Maybe it's one of the other local governments under the owerri zone that are counted as owerri but not really oweri. Even old owerri doesn't have brown roofs . This might be an outskirt of the other owerri neighbors.
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Just shut up and stop deceiving yourself. Everyone knows it’s Owerri. Most of Owerri is full of old slum like houses and rustic brown roofs. You people always like to defend nonsense than face reality, no wonder imo state is still such a backward useless worthless state

nobody is complaining okay ??

You shouldn’t be worried on how owerri looks.
We all know where you all are driving at .
Owerri I have seen still remains the best according to nigeria standard, more attractive to tourists and investors
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by BabaIbo: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Immediately I saw this post, I know the op is one use less misch ievous mofo.

Of all places to cover, you go cover that dusty area, you didn't even do it properly but went too high so as to even the color and make it look like a certain city where your foref athers emanated from.

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Cry your heart out I know how this thread is paining you. Ofcourse everyone knows that Owerri is a village, the pictures here by the op proves it. Owerri is a glorified village no wonder most imo indigenes are running to other states hahaha

Ttipsy:
nobody is complaining okay ??

You shouldn’t be worried on how owerri looks.
We all know where you all are driving at .
Owerri I have seen still remains the best according to nigeria standard, more attractive to tourists and investors

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
The op is right because most of Owerri looks like this

BabaIbo:

Of all places to cover, you go cover that dusty area, you didn't even do it properly but went too high so as to even the color and make it look like a certain city where your foref athers emanated from.
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Cry your heart out I know how this thread is paining you. Ofcourse everyone knows that Owerri is a village, the pictures here by the op proves it. Owerri is a glorified village no wonder most imo indigenes are running to other states hahaha

yeah it’s a glorified village!

Can you rest now ?
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
BabaIbo:

thats even a drone view done in times of 2012 or 2011 . I think I watched similar video of old part of Owerri city drones
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
It’s you that needs to rest. Owerri is a glorified village hahaha

Ttipsy:
yeah it’s a glorified village!

Can you rest now ?

Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Beautiful city hahaha
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
That’s the current out look if Owerri stop lying . Show us current one if you say this is not current. Mumu

Ttipsy:
thats even a drone view done in times of 2012 or 2011 . I think I watched similar video of old part of Owerri city drones
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
It’s you that needs to rest. Owerri is a glorified village hahaha

Oga rest oo

Carry your frustration elsewhere!
Owerri can be what it is , it shouldn’t be your problem

Jobless pple everywhere
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
The op is right because most of Owerri looks like this

No let thunda faya you dia, no dey quote me again with your stupidity.

Last wa rning...
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Frustrated jobless fellow, I like how you are crying on this thread. Hahahaha

Ttipsy:
Oga rest ooCarry your frustration elsewhere!
Owerri can be what it is , it shouldn’t be your problem Jobless pple everywhere
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by Af0nja: 5:50am On Sep 27, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:

This is why your girl will always cheat on you, you're not man enough
Re: Owerri Drone Shots Showing Beautiful Riverside: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nice

My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? / American Tourister Colorful Duffle Travel Bag / First Time Entering A Commercial Cab In Abuja