Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac (25501 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Yungmil: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
H
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by id4sho(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
wink naija girlfriends
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
I never had any around me.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by nenyeRitta(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'd experienced it alot with our politicians, they loot consistently , from abacha loot to national budget to allocation for states to pension funds. They are the greatest kleptos

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
What do you call people who lie uncontrollably? They may not need to lie but they just have a strong urge to lie

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by debbydams(f): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by flokii: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
@OP By kleptomaniac you mean thief ba?

If we catch them, na beating o.. a lu pa moku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by DSC7: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Had a guy back then in secondary school,,, he doesn't need to touch u bfr u stuffs gets lost...

Worst of it you can never catch him in the act,,

He will only bring what he stole out when the tension have doused down..

We nicknamed him Anini.....

Funny enough his dad is a political contractor...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JBoss25(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
becky39000:

I did ooooo Chairman!!!

I guess ur right it does start with a C also
I was thinking that word was Nigerian slang lol
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JBoss25(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
DSC7:
Had a guy back then in secondary school,,, he doesn't need to touch u bfr u stuffs gets lost...

Worst of it you can never catch him in the act,,

He will only bring what he stole out when the tension have doused down..

We nicknamed him Anini.....

Funny enough his dad is a political contractor...
u for beat am
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by wallrichy: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
So many olodos on this platform. Can't you guys see Kleptomaniac but rather spell it wrongly as Cleptomaniac.......clepto Ko clement Ni..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
1. I don't eat much, I don't eat much, I'll take small chops...but at the mention of her name, all three fufu in my kitchen bow.

Okay, hanty use style tell me say na you take am chop na make I know how I go die the matter na, hanty dey lie with English.

One uncle (naim buy the fufu) for my house vex search her bag (as she don too talk come and search me na), lipstick don paint fufu pink...with two pieces of beef and three roundabouts.

I was so embarrassed. Fine girl like you, chai.

2. In school, my rich roommate stole a flash drive. I'm like wtf. Sb whose father was a big politician in Benue.

3. This ain't cleptomania..but hungry nack man for school, I enter Shola room go collect spag when I dey north. There's how we did stew then. Boil the spag, put it in a plate spread yaji and maggi, pepper, and pour red oil...gbam...enjoy your meal.

4. Back in junior school, Yusuf stole my Eleganza pen, removed my name tag and put his. He even swore with the earth to die before one-week time if he was the one. A rich boy o. I couldn't win the battle until the next week when he was throwing up repeatedly and started crying he was the one who stole my pen. Lol, man thought the death was nigh. Lol, kids then.
No.1 burst brain! lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by AutoChick4U(f): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Heard Queen Elizabeth mother was a kleptomaniac

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by abokimallam: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Back then in the university was this student studying engineering. He steals anything that comes his way. He steal biros, books etc. The sad thing was that his mother was a Professor in a prominent faculty while his father was a Captain in the army. His own is that he will steal the items and would use it in your presence. When you confront him, he will be crying saying he didn’t steal.
In the classroom one day, he stole Engineering drawing instruments and was drawing with it right in the class.When he was caught, he cried and said he did not steal it. In the hostel he stole the room mate camera, and there he was in the common room taking pictures with it.
I use to wonder if he was poor until his mother would come, pay for those items and take him home for the period whenever the incident occurred.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by VULCAN(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Where did you see it spelt with a C?

Even the pic you posted has it spelt with a K

becky39000:
It starts with both K & C lol!!!!
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by DSC7: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
JBoss25:
u for beat am

The way he go behave after been caught go weak u sef.....

Abi na one banny wey come my house i serve her spaghetti she chop finish go drop plate still visit the pot for my back short my ration,,,

As she wan go, na torn 20 naira wey dey my tv shelf she move....

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

The craziest part of all this is, you'll never find a very poor cleptomaniac. They are always from wealthy or stable homes
If e poor na thief, if e hold side na klepto.

OP so you self na confirm barrack boy? I see you Gee.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by koyyess: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
If any one knows bukky oyemade....yes, she is fat and black. Kindly gather stones and stone the hell out of her. Bukky ain't a klepto, she is a thief and a glutton

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by silibaba: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vickkymanny:
She theif TV remote? Haha I no believe this wan
stay there. No never see nothing.

One stole my school face cap while playing football during close hour.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Perfectbeing(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
becky39000:
It starts with both K & C lol!!!!
From that definition, all politicians are kleptomaniacs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
I prefer to share my experiences with nyphomaniacs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have never met them .....where una dey meet all this kind people sef

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by RexTramadol1: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
My guy carry common boxer

E shock me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by BrainSanitizer: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never really encountered one in the act.
I used to have a neighbour who used to be a kleptomaniac.
I heard stories about him until he told us a few stories of his kleptomania.

1. "I once went to a compound to steal.
I had nothing particularly in mind that I wanted to steal. I just wanted to steal anything. I looked around but couldn't find anything. It was like the occupants knew I'd show up. They took everything into their room, including their brooms and fireplace stones! I was very uncomfortable because once I step my feet unto a compound, I must steal something form that compound. Now there was nothing, I mean absolutely nothing here to steal. I had to steal a gravel and take to my heals. Surprisingly, I felt ok with the operation for that night and I was able to sleep. I still have that stone in my box till today."

2. "During a family meeting, I felt the urge to steal. Funny enough, the meeting was called because of me. They felt my trade was bringing disrepute to the family. They had to do something. I was to be admonished, made to swear an oath never to steal again and stuff like that. But there I was, feeling like I would dissolve if I didn't steal. It was broad daylight and I couldn't leave the meeting as proceedings were in top gear. I had to excuse myself to pee. I was given just a moment as some thought I was planning to run away from the meeting. I just went to a corner to steal so I could feel alright again. I had some money in the left pocket of my trousers. I quickly stole it to the right pocket. That same moment, I felt a breeze of fulfilment blow across my face. I rejoined my family members smiling."

Those were the stories of a drunk former kleptomaniac who claimed at the time of telling those stories to have ditched stealing. I doubted him very much though but I enjoyed the stories. I even introduced the left to right pocket thing into a local drama we acted.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lordally(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
[
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lordally(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
My one and only experience was back then in 2013..I was in ND1 then....One fateful night,I left my window opened while I was charging my battery via a desktop-charger..... Mennnnnnnn,the desktop-charger don lose shape en,plus many many rubber bands wey I use bind am....Even if na me be the thief,I for no gree steal that kind thing..

But las las,thief na thief....Dem no dey send....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Heard Queen Elizabeth mother was a kleptomaniac
also heard guards were following her around and paying for the things she klepmatize grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vickkymanny:
She theif TV remote? Haha I no believe this wan
guy small small na grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by NairaMaster1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
E get one guy anytime him come church phone must loss and him no dey stay till church close..

When one woman catch am with her phone after some days..the guy say him carry the phone to go check market if them get am.. grin

Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by NairaMaster1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
E get one guy anytime him come church phone must loss and him no dey stay till church close..

When one woman catch am with her phone after some days..the guy say him carry the phone to go check market if them get am.. grin

Kikikiki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.