Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Friday Palava Of A Young Working Class Dude - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Friday Palava Of A Young Working Class Dude (283 Views)

Why Is It A Disrespect To Use A Parable In The Midst Of Elders A Young Person / See Reactions To Viral Video Of A Young Girl Who Keeps Anaconda As A Pet (video / For Those Who Loss Their Parents At A Young Age, How Did You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Palava Of A Young Working Class Dude by EkelediliBuhari: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
So it’s Friday yayyyy

I can’t wait for 5pm.. can’t wait for close of business/work depending on my mood cheesy

I get to the office, run through my itinerary. I check the time, 3pm. I need to eat for the journey ahead grin

I grab something heavy because I’ve had bad experiences… embarassed

(this one time I forgot to eat and went on to have a great evening… by morning I had a conference meeting with God.. lol… I apologized and promised not to repeat it again … Well now am not repeating an empty stomach)

3pm I turn my JBL extreme and start on some small soft jams in the office… I conclude my reports for the week and vuala, it’s 5pm and the mood is right for the night wink

I transfer 20k to my expense account and round up from the office and pack up cool

I get into my apartment (car) and change shoes and shirt… then I locate a close by joint to get the night started cool

It’s close to a school in town to as early as 6pm like minds and lovely ladies are already seating… shocked the unscrupulously DJ is on the wheels spinning my mood crazy with good vibes smiley

Now I start up with a small bottle of spirit to ease the soul (a little wine for the belly 1timothy 5:23)

Now it’s 7pm and more like minds and lovely ladies…. Concentration lost in space …

To be continued…

(1) (Reply)

World Environment Convention / Why Do Nigerians Always Make Silly Mistakes? / If You're An Aspiring Entrepreneur Or Business Owner, Watch This Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.