Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Saw This Piece On FP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Piece On FP (1349 Views)

Why You Will Never See Another Developing Story From Far Away India On FP / Bursted : Again; Apc, Nairaland Mods Caught Pushing Fake News About Tinubu On FP / Why Is Tinubu's 1 Million March In Delta Not On Front Page? Atiku's Was On FP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Piece On FP by richmond500: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.
I saw this, copied it and decide to give credit to
Ibkhaleel001

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by InHeaven(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Addendum!

The educationally and mentally deprived Easterners parade themselves as Ipob lunatics.

This, they've brainwashed more to hate anything, Ethnic, Faith and believe that is not Igbotic
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by richmond500: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
InHeaven:
Addendum!

The educationally and mentally deprived Easterners parade themselves as Ipob lunatics.

This, they've brainwashed more to hate anything, Ethnic, Faith and believe that is not Igbotic
the IPOB matter just deh vex me for body.
If they hate anything that isn't igbotic, it would have been better sef, but they hate anyone that has a contrary opinion or ask questions, even igbos are not left out.
allowing politicians to use them like tissue paper

Their hatred for Buhari has clouded their judgement and they don't even want to take advice

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by richmond500: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mynd44, how u see this piece? All we want is peace
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by tollyboy5(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't think this piece is relevant no important news. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by WibusJaga: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2021

I'm pretty sure all these sectional agitations will die naturally if there is some level of justice & equity from our leaders.
There are also some policies & practices in this country that don't foster unity.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
If they hate anything that isn't igbotic, it would have been better sef, but they hate anyone that has a contrary opinion or ask questions, even igbos are not left out.

Their hatred for Buhari has clouded their judgement and they don't even want to take advice
The better question is, why do they hate Buhari?
I mean, you can't be doing the right things repeatedly and have a vast majority of citizens hate you.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by richmond500: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
The better question is, why do they hate Buhari?
I mean, you can't be doing the right things repeatedly and have a vast majority of citizens hate you.
vast majority abi ipob terrorist
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by FakeUnity: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

See hungry illiterate mugu wey dey give advice. IPOB will CONTINUE to cure your zombie madness. Na either your skull get sense or dem beat am enter ground. grin

Las Las one of your fellow hungry ewedu muslim monsuru go remove your skull from ground sell am for N250 take buy ewa agoyin

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by techwaya: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
It takes nothing to make Nigeria better but unfortunately the country is sold out to néocolonialists.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by mrvitalis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

Ibkhaleel001
Politicians are the same n United yet Igbo man never become president ?
Make una stop this lies u people spread we are not United

Question why a Muslim want to remain in the same country with a beer drinking pork eating Igbo man ?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Politicians are the same n United yet Igbo man never become president ?
Make una stop this lies u people spread we are not United

Question why a Muslim want to remain in the same country with a beer drinking pork eating Igbo man ?
Because Jesus also dealt with such people stayed with them and even face brutality

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero
Agbero is not an Igbo word MUMU!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

Ibkhaleel001
go to Facebook again you might see another one to share...

Shameless unity beggers.....

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:

Stop crying ....stay calm hatred will soon consume you! Your days are numbered you rotten smelly goat...

This is what you can turn to when you start worshiping human being..Jobless online thug
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:

Have you ever been disgraced here? I'll teach you the greatest lesson of your life! You wil regret quoting me !
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Stop crying ....stay calm hatred will soon consume you! Your days are numbered you rotten smelly goat...

This is what you can turn to when you start worshiping human being..Jobless online thug
grin grin just go through your comment and mine that you quoted and tell me who is crying and who is hate filled....

When I say that you guys don't have sense you will think I'm jus insulting you for nothing,but you keep proving to me how senseless you lots are...

Shameless unity beggers .

Aboki dey your thay let the igbos they their they...

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Have you ever been disgraced here? I'll teach you the greatest lesson of your life! You wil regret quoting me !
hehh hehh.... I'm Soo scared.. undecided undecided undecided

Lolz go and teach bandits that great lesson,they deserve it the most...

Ozu nwuru anwu...

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin just go through your comment and mine that you quoted and tell me who is crying and who is hate filled....

When I say that you guys don't have sense you will think I'm jus insulting you for nothing,but you keep proving to me how senseless you lots are...

Shameless unity beggers .

Aboki dey your thay let the igbos they their they...
No Northerner likes you or your HIV ravaged region....thats why we dont stay there...you nko? Your people in millions are here enjoying the North...

Poor you is here online barking like a chained dog

Who is really begging now?

Shameless people Do you realize that is just an empty rant that you've been making?
Such malicious Fabrications will never change the narrative the truth ans the fact remained
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Have you ever been disgraced here? [b]I'll teach you the greatest lesson of your life! [/b]You wil regret quoting me !
mynd44, lala rule 3 this dude is making a threat on my life..

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
mynd44, lala rule 3 this dude is making a threat on my life..
I repeat I'll disgrace you here for quoting me! If you cant handle my truth kindly never try me here lest nobody can save you from my torment...if you like call Nmandi Kanu or Igboho your thugs they cant save your dirty ass here
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
No Northerner likes you or your HIV ravaged region....thats why we dont stay there...you nko? Your people in millions are here enjoying the North...

Poor you is here online barking like a chained dog

Who is really begging now?

Shameless people Do you realize that is just an empty rant that you've been making?
Such malicious Fabrications will never change the narrative the truth ans the fact remained
grin grin they are enjoying the north indeed just like the way these children below are enjoying...

Lwkm!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin they are enjoying the north indeed just like the way these children below is enjoying...

Lwkm!! cheesy
THESE ARE HUMANS AT LEAST NOT CRIMINALS LIKE YOUR BROTHER'S THAT ARE RIGHT NOW IN THEIR NUMBERS AT PRISONS WORLDWIDE FOR FRAUD, YAHOO AND CULTISM.....you guys are the root of almajiris in the north...you are the biggest beneficiaries of Nigeria and denying the poor ones the privilege to enjoy in their motherland
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I repeat I'll disgrace you here for quoting me! If you cant handle my truth kindly never try me here lest nobody can save you from my torment...if you like call Nmandi Kanu or Igboho your thugs they cant save your dirty ass here
aboki do your worse....

If you ever stop disgracing me the your p*pa!!!

Hehehehe wetin illiterate no go see for northern Nigeria....

See aboki mama threatening me ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
aboki do your worse....

If you ever stop disgracing me the your p*pa!!!

Hehehehe wetin illiterate no go see for northern Nigeria....

See aboki mama threatening me ooo shocked shocked
I wil treat you in the Language that you'll understand so well! Wait and see
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Brimstone77: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
THESE ARE HUMANS AT LEAST NOT CRIMINALS LIKE YOUR BROTHER'S THAT ARE RIGHT NOW IN THEIR NUMBERS AT PRISONS WORLDWIDE FOR FRAUD, YAHOO AND CULTISM.....you guys are the root of almajiris in the north...you are the biggest beneficiaries of Nigeria and denying the poor ones the privilege to enjoy in their motherland
[/s] jezz am I really wasting my time quoting this dude with dung brain like this??

This is probably the last reply you will get from me in this thread...

I can't keep dignifying an aboki with cow dung as brain...

Spit!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

Ibkhaleel001
You are giving credit to a cancerous ethnic bigot in the mould of buhari. Or are you one and same person?

It's now fulani is preaching love. Sorry!
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=Brimstone77 post=105694853][s][/s] jezz am I really wasting my time quoting this dude with dung brain like this??

This is probably the last reply you will get from me in this thread...

I can't keep dignifying an aboki with cow dung as brain...

Spit![/quote][/s] When am done with disgracing you...thats when you will regret joining NL and using abusive words on a Northerner....

This is a guy that I thought had something upstairs. Bigots like you are dangerous because you are a lowlife ignorant buffon, a willfully stupid pig
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You are giving credit to a cancerous ethnic bigot in the mould of buhari. Or are you one and same person?

It's new fulani is preaching love. Sorry!
Frustrated pig This is a guy that I thought had something upstairs. Bigots you are dangerous because they are not some lowlife ignorant buffon, but because they are willfully stupid.
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by BeardedMeat(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Frustrated pig This is a guy that I thought had something upstairs. Bigots you are dangerous because they are not some lowlife ignorant buffon, but because they are willfully stupid.
Seun Lalasticlala Oam4j Mynd44

Rule 2 broken.
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Rule 2 broken.
The truth can never be suppresed! Why quote me in the first place...so it is okay to abuse and insult hausas, and the entire North or islam? But when we deal with your nonsense you start screaming and reporting...lol the time is almost over for any hypocritical online hate promotion avenue
Re: I Saw This Piece On FP by Ibkhaleel001: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
BeardedMeat:

Rule 2 broken.
[/s] The truth sounds like an insult to you?

Next time never try to encroach my privacy lest I'll deal with you in a bitter way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Autopsy Result Released; Cause Of Death Of Mr. Timothy Adegoke, Oau Master’s De / How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers / Huge Crowd Welcome Tinubu At Asaba Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.