Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers (1344 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by perez100: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Many observers believes that the war going on in the East between Unknown Gunmen vs Soldiers/Police that each time you see soldiers abducting innocent youths or burning down houses, no for sure that unknown gunmen have done to the soldiers as occasion offers.

The military may not give us the accurate figure of the casualties suffered.

Though, I want the killings of both security and civilians to stop. My major concern is why must national military take revenge on unarmed civilians over the deaths of their colleagues who battled armed boys? This is act of cowardice at its peak. If I fight with my fellow man and he defeats me, I will run and fight his innocent relatives because they don't have anything to defend themselves. So, are these really soldiers because they are expected to protect the civilians as they do in the North?

I want you all to describe these soldiers we have in Nigeria. May God continue to protect us all including the soldiers.

9 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by horsepower102: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
The Nigerian military is the best recruiters for unknown gunmen.

Personally, if I am going about my business and you invade my community and destroy properties. Believe when I say that I will join UGM the next day to deal with you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
perez100:
Many observers believes that the war going on in the East between Unknown Gunmen vs Soldiers/Police that each time you see soldiers abducting innocent youths or burning down houses, no for sure that unknown gunmen have done to our soldiers as occasion offers.

Though, I want the killings of both security and civilians to stop. My major concern is why must national military take revenge on unarmed civilians over the deaths of their colleagues who battled armed boys? This is act of cowardice at its peak. If I fight with my fellow man and he defeats me, I will run and fight his innocent relatives because they don't have anything to defend themselves. So, are these really soldiers because they are expected to protect the civilians as they do in the North?

I want you all to describe these soldiers we have in Nigeria. May God continue to protect us all including the soldiers.

Just watch as people will support the burning of houses in Southeast and will go and criticise Russia for invading Ukraine grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
perez100:
Many observers believes that the war going on in the East between Unknown Gunmen vs Soldiers/Police that each time you see soldiers abducting innocent youths or burning down houses, no for sure that unknown gunmen have done to our soldiers as occasion offers.

Just watch as people will support the burning of houses in Southeast and will go and criticise Russia for invading Ukraine grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Frigga13: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
IPOB should stop the killings ..

Herdsmen are not on rampage.. ESN should seize all operation and sub.
So igbos themselves can deal with this unknown gun men in their own way.

East need peace ..

Late 90’s and early 2000.. was the last time igbos had it like this ..

Bakassi dealt with them.. not even military.. because military was and will always be part of the insecurity

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Frigga13: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
The insecurity in the east should be worrisome to every igbo human .. not something of pride that your home is burning.. you dey sit wan pursue rat. .. no even say you dey pursue the rat.

Ndi igbo should wake up..
Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Frigga13:
IPOB should stop the killings ..

Herdsmen are not on rampage.. ESN should seize all operation and sub.
So igbos themselves can deal with this unknown gun men in their own way.

East need peace ..

Late 90’s and early 2000.. was the last time igbos had it like this ..

Bakassi dealt with them.. not even military.. because military was and will always be part of the insecurity

Look at how you are evading the issue of Military men burning houses in villages grin
But you will run to Russian thread to criticise Russia for invading Ukraine grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Frigga13: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
IPOB should stop the activities of esn for now..
state governors also stop ebubeagu ..

Make we know people wey Dey trouble east and where Dey from come . ..
Even they eat flesh ..

Igbos make una reason .. Uche N’ a bia bia
Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by CandyOps(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Same thing they did to the families of people suspected to be related to avengers in Niger Delta & PH. It's unofficial behavior

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by perez100: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
This act is shameful to our military. If you burn my house then I will join so we bleed together.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state. This is same reason Timaya sang Dem Mama.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by SlayerForever: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Nigeria is a failed state. This is same reason Timaya sang Dem Mama.

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin

Please my brother show me this connection between failed state and dem mama.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
SlayerForever:

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin

Please my brother show me this connection between failed state and dem mama.
We are talking about soldiers sacking an entire village, killing anything that moves in their path because their men were killed in an armed conflict with others. Is that not what they did in bayelsa that made Timaya do that song?

Only in a failed state!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Tyche(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Silly take. You are starting war in your house is enough defeat already borne of ignorance
Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by foryourmindlol: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tyche:
Silly take. You are starting war in your house is enough defeat already borne of ignorance
Shut up. How many times have military sacked Fulani habitats when their brothers go about killing people with reckless abandon? How many times have Army sacked Afonja villages because Yoruba Muslims go about mining people's skulls? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by SlayerForever: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
We are talking about soldiers sacking an entire village, killing anything that moves in their path because their men were killed in an armed conflict with others. Is that not what they did in bayelsa that made Timaya do that song?

Only in a failed state!

Okay I get.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Idiko1: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2022
perez100:
Many observers believes that the war going on in the East between Unknown Gunmen vs Soldiers/Police that each time you see soldiers abducting innocent youths or burning down houses, no for sure that unknown gunmen have done to the soldiers as occasion offers.

Unlike you, I want the actualization of Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by helinues: 5:33am On Feb 26, 2022
UGM have upper hands??

So you guys still dey busy wearing pampas for mosquito..

Issa okay

1 Like

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by donleo92(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Guy I no won know ooh.. my own na to run... bullet no they respect anybody
Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Tingotoe: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2022
perez100:

Your write up betrays your sympathy for the IPOB terrorists
Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
Your write up betrays your sympathy for the IPOB terrorists
Your write up suggests you are in support of army killing innocent Igbos and burning their houses. Do you really think it would make your frustrations go away?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by Skooltynz: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2022
If Nigeria army is winning the war trust me they wouldn't attack civilians.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers by perez100: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2022
My own is that soldiers should stop all these cowardice attacks on unarmed civilians. You cannot run away from armed boys and come back to take revenge on unarmed civilians.

That is very shameful.

The U.S and U K supplied Starstreaks high velocity manned portable anti air missiles Fired by Ukrainian forces wrecked havoc killing over 22,000 Russian troops that were advancing to attack Kiev. The attack which was described by U S as the " Mother of all War Submissions" forced the remnants of Russian troops to run in total confusion and disarray.

According to CNN, Putin had signalled his intension to begin peace talks or the world will see a consequence never seen in the history of war if the West goes ahead to equip Ukrainian forces with weapons that will further harm Russian troops.

Confirming the casualties, the defense secretary warned that NATO is ready for any eventualities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Rt. Hon. E. Ihedioha Wins 2023, Will He Be Eligible To Contest In 2027 Based / If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go / Davido Sheds Tears As He Visit A Church And Rocks Chioma During Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.