Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor (66663 Views)

Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos) / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Ajibade123(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there
so this is all you have to say about this
so disappointing
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Anazp: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Floki737:

Oga it's a lie ohhhh, there are two yoruba people in my department ohhhh. I've seen yoruba people in other departments tooo. Some of them even contesting for faculty presidency. I have also seen yoruba owned businesses over here in the east(Enugu), I have also seen some of them at church, and I also know some yoruba ministers and pastors over here tooo. Back then I used to attend a fellowship, that was owned by a yoruba man(pst.bankie).

Incase you're wondering, I school at UNN.
can you imagine. Just two Yorubas and how many ibos ? What's the ratio? Likely 99:2. Meanwhile in UNILAG you can't count the number of ibos. Same with UI
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by beejaay: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

People like Ngige and fayose are fvcking proud Nigerians, he brags always as a Lagos boy, and Anambra man

Even Fayose never fail to tell anyone one he is an Ibadan boy from Ekiti

And both men educated their kids in Nigeria

i wish we have people like them as leaders..they might be stubborn and thuggish but they truly love this country...there is no way you will love your country and send you children to study in another...
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by rollywise(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
They give their children the best life and use you for their dirty jobs so that in future your children will serve their children because you refused to have sense to know this fact on time
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by tishbite41(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there
Shut up
That's how you claim that you folks aren't in Alaigbo
I'm serving at Akanu Ibiam Poly, Unwana in Ebonyi State. I know two Yoruba HODs. Even the chairman of the academic board is Yoruba. As for the Yoruba students, I have since lost count. How about Yoruba pastors, tailors, photographers etc. The best photography studio in Afikpo is owned by a Yoruba!
So what are you saying?!

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Floki737: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
can you imagine. Just two Yorubas and how many ibos ? What's the ratio? Likely 99:2. Meanwhile in UNILAG you can't count the number of ibos. Same with UI

grin you have a point tho. But, las las it's not hard to spot yoruba people in the east, if you look closely you'll see them.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Theunbothered: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

You have same one head like them same 24hrs a day like them, go ahead and make the country proud if you are not satisfied with their own efforts

Ngige with his one head was acting like someone with no brain. He couldn't address why doctors were leaving and was busy making jest of the situation.

All us youths, especially those who work in the health sector, want is to do our jobs and get our dues but people like you must always stand in the way and support nonsense.

You know Ngige and his ilk are not doing a good job but your insane support for political godfathers (or madness maybe) won't allow sense to penetrate your hollow skull.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by MrOON: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:
Noone is restricting you from sending your wards to school in the east.

However, from your comment, you need to deal with these 3 things first.
1. Tribalism
2. Inferiority Complex.
3. Learn to survive Competition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Matinho: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Chris Ngige is too daft to be a doctor. Have you ever heard him speak? My advice to the young lady is to advice her papa to receive sense.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by juliville10(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2021
TMSMedia:
Marilyn Ngige, the daughter of Nigeria's Labour And Employment Minister, Dr. Chris Ngige's was inducted as a medical doctor today after her graduation from medical school, IgbereTV reports.

The induction ceremony took place at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).

Sharing the news on Facebook, Uzoma Igbonwa wrote;

https://www./346509145971613/permalink/868022287153627/?app=fbl
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]we buy and sell all Cryptocurrencies at good rates and instant Payments. Contact us On 09071334866, 09022274344

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Germi9: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2021
derbykol:
It is not by height naa
I know jare
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by freshboi88: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to her.
Good she studied in Nigeria. We need to enact a law prohibiting public servants from sending their children abroad to study. That's the only way they will fix our educational system laden with recurrent ASUU strikes.
Same goes with the health sector - no medical tourism.
enact it na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Caseless: 3:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Congratulations!!

Papa Doctor, Mama Doctor, daughter Doctor... The pride is written all over his face

DSS must not allow her to go and practice abroad, because it's Nigerian Tax payers money we are training her with... She must stay in Nigeria to chuck our black yanshes injection

grin grin
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Maghan37: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:
All the major tribes in Nigeria discriminate.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by BRATISLAVA: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to her.
Good she studied in Nigeria. We need to enact a law prohibiting public servants from sending their children abroad to study. That's the only way they will fix our educational system laden with recurrent ASUU strikes.
Same goes with the health sector - no medical tourism.

She studied in Nigeria and graduated without strikes? Aren't these same doctors on strike? Her father is wicked if she really studied in Nigeria. How could he do that to her?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by cocolacec(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Guy shut the Bleep up there are a good number of Yoruba doing business in the east
Thia is not true.My aunty was in the East fir some years and couldnot even rent a shop because she is A YORUBA.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by lampedusa: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Useless bastards
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by ogwumgbe: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:

Because you people don't like to visit other places but prefer to stay in your region

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by KingMack(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Congratulations!!

Papa Doctor, Mama Doctor, daughter Doctor... The pride is written all over his face

DSS must not allow her to go and practice abroad, because it's Nigerian Tax payers money we are training her with... She must stay in Nigeria to chuck our black yanshes injection

Chris help me tell am say my nyash no black and Na jus bone bone grin

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
That's good congrats to her.

Since it's in Nigeria she to can see what her dad is doing to to medical personnel ...
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Bamzyriches451: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2021
See as she wor wor
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by BRATISLAVA: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
See as she wor wor
She looks okay.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Omodua(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:
Lol
Who prevents Yorubas to study in South East. The choice is yours!
Note Dr Ngige is domiciled in Lagos and would like his children to study in Lagos. Not minding his ministerial appointment took him to Abuja.
Again, as a girl, he would like her to stay closer to the family for easy monitoring. I will do the same.
By the way,why the tribal sentiment?
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Anazp: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omodua:
Lol
Who prevents Yorubas to study in South East. The choice is yours!
Note Dr Ngige is domiciled in Lagos and would like his children to study in Lagos. Not minding his ministerial appointment took him to Abuja.
Again, as a girl, he would like her to stay closer to the family for easy monitoring. I will do the same.
By the way,why the tribal sentiment?
it's cos Yorubas are damn accommodating. He won't allow her school in the east cos of ipob and yebo terrorists and rapissts. She should have gone to ABU if it's about close monitoring since he and his wife are both in Abuja. But then again the north isn't safe. So only the accommodating south westerners whom you love to hate. Rubbish
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Legendforte: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:
Yorubas school in the East (might be few shahh)as well as the northern region. Igbos also school throughout the country.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Omodua(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Anazp:
it's cos Yorubas are damn accommodating. He won't allow her school in the east cos of ipob and yebo terrorists and rapissts. She should have gone to ABU if it's about close monitoring since he and his wife are both in Abuja. But then again the north isn't safe. So only the accommodating south westerners whom you love to hate. Rubbish
You're not well informed and your comments portrays whom you are. A bigot and ill informed ethno centrist. Don't you know Dr Ngige lived in Lagos and was staying at 1004 flats in Victoria island. Ministerial appointment took him to Abuja.
Ethnic Evanchist you're!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.