Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. (1291 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
How is that your business-- why crying more than the bereaved..

Cry Cry unity bagging stunts..
[/s]

How is my comment your damn business?

This is not the only topic on NL and you don't have to read my post so why are you trying to commit suicide over my posts and thread.

Must be guilty conscience because you are one of the jihadi ipob terrorists slaughtering innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by kingsways: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
popez:

You're actually the very hopeless person here. You support people who are bent on impoverishing and crippling the economy of SE. You're very dvmb!

You that already impoverished, how are you better?

At least they are sitting at home agitating for something unlike you that is living for nothing
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Governors threatened banks civil servants yet nothing happened they used army to lock markets yet nothing changed oga it's not easy to control igbos

There's a difference between threat to lose your job and threats to slaughter and behead you if you disobey are 2 different things.

Come back with a sane and rational logic.

1 Like

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingsways:

At least they are sitting at home agitating for something unlike you that is living for nothing

The fact that you are doesn't mean other people are.

Even if you are impoverished, must you remain so and even make it worse?

Many of you think as if your brain is under your shoes..
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by Emergingnation(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]
How is my comment your damn business?

This is not the only topic on NL and you don't have to read my post so why are you trying to commit suicide over my posts and thread.

Must be guilty conscience because you are one of the jihadi ipob terrorists slaughtering innocent people.[/s]

LOOL! PatriotAb0ki grin grin

Anything that happen in Igboland is non of your business

Face your already wretch north, where killing of innocent has become norms..

Disintegration this contraption is inevitable..

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by Brimstone77: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:

I was expecting you to explain to us how the rest of Nigeria is suffering because you are slaughtering and killing yourselves in the SE, because you are beheading your own children in the SE or because you are burning and destroying your businesses in the SE and destroying your economy in the SE

While you sit at home and terrorize, your people to sit at home and deny themselves their daily bread and means if livelihood, life goes on outside your SE borders, the world care less and they don't suffer the sad and pathetic effects of your self destructive foolishness and stupidity.
lolz this people are mentally unstable I swear currently north is a breeding ground for terrorists,you harbor 4 deadly terro groups in your region,your region is at the edge of been hit by disasterious famine, Currently there is no network coverage in the entire zamfara state,just today 21 people were killed in sokoto by bandits,you have the highest number of out of school children,you have the highest numbers of poverty stricken people.....

You are so backward that 70% of northerners haven't seen a black board before...

But here you are discussing about people who volunteered 1out of 7 days in a week to stay at home,,what's the colour of your madness??

Even if south east decided to sit at home for 20yrs we won't be as back ward as northern Nigeria....

That's the fact!!
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by paramakina202: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Igbos are cowards who couldn't even protest in Abuja where their supreme leader is being detained but rather they want to destroy Igboland to send message to the enemy.
School officially opens on monday both parents and pupils are confused and scared of those who claim to be fighting for a better future for them.IPOB have become a dangerous plague that we must all work together and get rid of it.

1 Like

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by mrvitalis(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between threat to lose your job and threats to slaughter and behead you if you disobey are 2 different things.

Come back with a sane and rational logic.

IPOB that's a hand full would threaten igbos n igbos obey ? LMAO

Even if it's true is that not a prove the government has failed ?

Do u know the network required to carry out sit at home in Igbo land Bros say another story

But how does the igbo sit at home affect u oga ?

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by gidgiddy: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you are allowed to kill your own igbo people, burn down your own igbo town and cities and behead little igbo girls for juju just be because your fellow terrorists are doing the same thing in the North?

Or you won't stop killing your own igbo people unless the terrorists in the north stopped killing in the North.

Must you do the same thing terrorists are doing in the North?

Do you ignorant, warped brain and unintelligent people see how dumb and mentally odious you sound?

You people and false propaganda. I showed you pictures of people that were massacred in the North, hundreds of people being buried in mass graves. That is picture evidence of what is going on there, many more pictures are on the internet

Now show us pictures of this thing that is giving you people headache about the South East. Show pictures of those that are being killed and mass graves. We are not interested in what was said, anyone can say anything. Show us evidence of these killings in the South East, if not, go and rest
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz this people are mentally unstable I swear currently north is a breeding ground for terrorists,you harbor 4 deadly terro groups in your region,your region is at the edge of been hit by disasterious famine, Currently there is no network coverage in the entire zamfara state,just today 21 people were killed in sokoto by bandits,you have the highest number of out of school children,you have the highest numbers of poverty stricken people.....

You are so backward that 70% of northerners haven't seen a black board before...

But here you are discussing about people who volunteered 1out of 7 days in a week to stay at home,,what's the colour of your madness??

Even if south east decided to sit at home for 20yrs we won't be as back ward as northern Nigeria....

That's the fact!!

The same dumb, ignorant, unintelligent illogical nonsense.

So, you are allowed and you must kill and destroy yourselves because there are terrorists in the North and if they don't stop killing themselves in the North, you won't stop doing the same thing to yourself in the SE?

Are you saying you are doing mumu follow follow after the North.

How dumb and pathetic can some of you be? grin grin
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by popez: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingsways:

Think! Think for yourself. Don't let anybody do it for you. Just think!

How does this sit-at-home affect Buhari? How? How would it hasten the release of MNK? These guys are destroying lives, and years of people's sweat. Igbos are supposed to be smarter than this!!! Think!!
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

You people and false propaganda. I showed you pictures of people that were massacred in the North, hundreds of people being buried in mass graves. That is picture evidence of what is going on there, many more pictures are on the internet

Now show us pictures of this thing that is giving you people headache about the South East. Show pictures of those that are being killed and mass graves. We are not interested in what was said, anyone can say anything. Show us evidence of these killings in the South East, if not, go and rest

Same dumb reasoning and pathetic logic.

Must you always degrade yourselves with this Northern excuse for what you are doing to yourselves in the SE?

Must you destroy yourselves because of what they are doing in the North?

It's like saying you are allowed to kill, rob and rape because other people are doing the same thing.

Is there so mind altering voodoo rubbish in the water that you people drink in the SE?

This is pure madness.

1 Like

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by blamingthedevil: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:
Your enemy is in Abuja, but you are killing and slaughtering yourselves in the SE, you are beheading little school girls for juju in the SE, you are destroying and burning down your businesses in the SE, you are sitting at home in SE to cripple your businesses and SE economy and even deny your states badly needed IGR.

How's your madness affecting the livelihood of other people outside the SE?

How's this affecting Hausa Fulani businesses in Kano, Kaduna and elsewhere?

How's this affecting the SW?

Even PMB sef no send you, you choked and couldn't do nothing to him in Imo and he's back in Abuja doing his thing while you sit at home and punish yourselves for nothing.

Are you people normal at all?

Do you need psych evaluation or something?

This is really really tragic.

Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by Brimstone77: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGpatriot:

The same dumb, ignorant, unintelligent illogical nonsense.

So, you are allowed and you must kill and destroy yourselves because there are terrorists in the North and if they don't stop killing themselves in the North, you won't stop doing the same thing to yourself in the SE?

Are you saying you are doing mumu follow follow after the North.

How dumb and pathetic can some of you be? grin grin

an aboki living in idp camp somewhere in the sahara desert in the North can't tell me what's happening in my region...

Give me a prove of those that were killed by ipob,and a strong evidence that ipob killed them....

I believe no Igbo man has ever complained to you that ipob killed his relative....

For the 10 girls that you claimed that ipob killed can you give us their names,names of their family members, or any detail at all concerning their death or even show us where they were buried or the name of the native doctor that used them for charm,as you claimed they were used for ritual purpose.
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
Brimstone77:
an aboki living in idp camp somewhere in the sahara desert in the North can't tell me what's happening in my region...

Give me a prove of those that were killed by ipob,and a strong evidence that ipob killed them....

I believe no Igbo man has ever complained to you that ipob killed his relative....

For the 10 girls that you claimed that ipob killed can you give us their names,names of their family members, or any detail at all concerning their death or even show us where they were buried or the name of the native doctor that used them for charm,as you claimed they were used for ritual purpose.
[/s]

Another warped and unintelligent rubbish?

Are you all mentally vacuous?
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by Brimstone77: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin aboki don't have any other thing to say...
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Another warped and unintelligent rubbish?

Are you all mentally vacuous?
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by Malawian(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
When Yoruba people do Pro festival, everyone is made to stay indoors, including those that has nothing to do with their festival, but here they are telling Igbos about how they cannot take one day off and rest.
Re: Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. by NGpatriot: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTPKAuuoN4

Sit-At-Home Order: Survivor Narrates Ordeal With IPOB and ESN

Just look at the sadistic killing and barbarity?

Burning down people's commarcial busses and means of livelihood.

This is not hausa fulani bus and the people they burn alive are not hausa fulani people, they were all igbo people.

This is another tragic igbo on igbo atrocity.

Very sad..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Tinubu’s Achievements. / Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays / Like Buhari Like Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.