Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour (1271 Views)

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Lai Mohammed, Federal Govt Silent On Judicial Report / President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's no longer news that, the released white Paper about the EndSars probe has vindicated FG and our dogged Lai Mohammed. It's been confirmed that, no one was killed at Leki Toll Gate during the EndSars protest that took place last year.

Lai Mohammed is a hero. I urge Buhari to honour him with the highest National tittle.
Oga Lai Mohammed, Nigerians love you.
All IPOB terrorist and their Sympertisers can go and Die grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Nackzy: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
He is a hero in lying business

5 Likes

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by bigdammyj: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nackzy:
He is a hero in lying business

See them. Una lies and propaganda no sell again. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by G450: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
He is a bingo hero

4 Likes

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Daveambition(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shey if to say FG done gree sign Gun License to citizen, iswear to trace yu cme houz no for hard me.
Wahali

3 Likes

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
G450:
He is a bingo hero

The thing pain this man grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by dchem(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
My only prayer for you and Lai is that if more than 1 person was killed in Lekki may you and his children the same number of death be experienced in your family every 20th of October. Note that this prayer is only valid if you say Amen.

If there was no death may 20th of October every year always bring life into your home and cause for rejoicing for you and Lai Mohammed. Also valid with your Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
Shey if to say FG done gree sign Gun License to citizen, iswear to trace yu cme houz no for hard me.
Wahali

See weting dogged Lai Mohammed do this one grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
dchem:
My only prayer for you and Lai is that if more than 1 person was killed in Lekki may you and his children the same number of death be experienced in your family every 20th of October. Note that this prayer is only valid if you say Amen.

If there was no death may 20th of October every year always bring life into your home and cause for rejoicing for you and Lai Mohammed. Also valid with your Amen.

Trash.
God no dey answer prayers of people who spread lies and propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
Wahali

Go fight IPOB Bandits wey don near finish People wey dey AfghanEASTERN grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by FreeStuffsNG: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
He has proven to be a consistent Patriot.

I still remember his days as Chief of Staff to the Lagos State Government during the first term of Asiwaju Tinubu. His successor was HE Fashola.

I wish his opponents can be as dedicated, excellent and patriotic as he Lai Mohammed is. He ticked all the boxes of those who earned and paid the price for excellence. Even after bagging a degree in French,he went on to bag another in Law , rose to become the CoS, Lagos and today in Public Administration as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

May God bless all our patriots.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I still remember his days as Chief of Staff to the Lagos State Government during the first term of Asiwaju Tinubu. His successor was HE Fashola.

I wish his opponents can be as dedicated, excellent and patriotic as he Lai Mohammed is. He ticked all the boxes of those who earned and paid the price for excellence. Even after bagging a degree in French,he went on to bag another in Law , rose to become the CoS, Lagos and today in Public Administration.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers

You are correct. The man has proved to be a defender of the truth. I'm glad that, those criticizing him have been put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Danjikanbauchi: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Daveambition:
Wahali
seriously I thought the guy was being sarcastic.
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by blamingthedevil: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
The JPI also surprisingly awarded the sum of N10M to one Serah Ibrahim (listed as No. 14 on Page 304 of the Report). Serah Ibrahim was neither a Petitioner nor a Claimant before the JPI. On Page 179 0 the Report, Serah Ibrahim testified on oath that she did not have a petition before the Panel; neither did she have any claims for compensation. This award to Serah Ibrahim is also contrary to t provisions of section 13 Tribunal of Inquiry Law 2015 (Cap. T6 La of Lagos State) which prescribes that only witnesses requested summoned by a Tribunal of Inquiry is entitled to witness fees subject to the consent of the Attorney General. Serah Ibrahim did not testify at t request or summons of the Tribunal. See pages 17-18 of the Report for the list of summoned witnesses,” the paper stated.
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Danjikanbauchi: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I wish his opponents can be as dedicated, excellent and patriotic as he Lai Mohammed is. He ticked all the boxes of those who earned and paid the price for excellence. Even after bagging a degree in French,he went on to bag another in Law , rose to become the CoS, Lagos and today in Public Administration as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers
those who support evil because it was done by their religion are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by NaijirianKing: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
NaijirianKing:
IPOB began spreading lies that people lost their lives at the Lekki Toll Gate in order to bring chaos to the nation. These lies are now being exposed for what they are, and we are no longer fooled.

IPOB and their propaganda should take a rest, if people were killed at the tollgate, they should show us categorical proof. Otherwise, we are over their narratives and lies....

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless you for this. You are a patriot.

IPOB are on their own. Cause Nigerians are wiser now and we know our enemies.

Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
those who support evil because it was done by their religion are the real enemies of Nigeria.

Trash.
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Christistruth00: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour by Godons1: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
.hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, / Breaking : Bianca Ojukwu Slaps Obiano's Wife During Soludo's Inauguration (video / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.