Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing (959 Views)

Expert Programmers Needed / Other Things All Programmers Should Know / HOT AND NEW: Prototype/dummy Home Automation System Using Raspberry & Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by CelestineNelson: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
My opinion
Is it because of hunger? Why are you guys marketing programming job in such a shameful manner... What is 10k for a website? I bet you are the type that use word press and templates...what is 20k? Please stop doing damage to your carrier or else you will remain poor forever with your 20k,10k, 5k per website... There are people that collect 5m for just a website if you don't know. You are not marketing foodstuffs in your village market Bro, this is technology... I don't know how you guys find your way to this carrier...there are places they will reject you because they feel if you are that good, you shoudn't be this low in client quotation (Abuja to be precise)... If you remain poor and living hand to mouth life in this our carrier, Na you cause am oo
Learn how to position your self for a reward.
The issue with young programmers is that they don't know how to market their skills...that is why one mass communication student will just get the job, give them, collect 350k and pay them 50k...while he that does nothing goes home with 300k. The difference is presentation, it matters alot ...
I know your hustling, but don't die hustling hustle to rest and enjoy too.
Programming is beyond web design using drag and drop,templates and wordpress!

9 Likes

Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by Warriboy1234567: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
CelestineNelson:
My opinion
Is it because of hunger? Why are you guys marketing programming job in such a shameful manner... What is 10k for a website? I bet you are the type that use word press and templates...what is 20k? Please stop doing damage to your carrier or else you will remain poor forever with your 20k,10k, 5k per website... There are people that collect 5m for just a website if you don't know. You are not marketing foodstuffs in your village market Bro, this is technology... I don't know how you guys find your way to this carrier...there are places they will reject you because they feel if you are that good, you shoudn't be this low in client quotation (Abuja to be precise)... If you remain poor and living hand to mouth life in this our carrier, Na you cause am oo
The issue with young programmers is that they don't know how to market their skills...that is why one mass communication student will just get the job, give them, collect 350k and pay them 50k...while he that does nothing goes home with 300k. The difference is presentation, it matters alot ...

I'm not using templates for my broker work... It's a bonus project and the bonus ends next week.

Wetin u see for my body sef ?
Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by aremusmog: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Honestly, it's very sad and many people will still not hear word if you try to tell them. Like you said, if you are feeding hand to mouth without anything to show for it, it's your fault. Package up, learn the business sides of things not just how to write code, you have to able to relate with people, size them up or else you will just be a slave to people who do not have up to 1/10 of your abilities.

1 Like

Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by drealcivilceno(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Those guys are not into front end programming, they just use other people web sites to form the clients'(bootstrap).
Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by Genesiszero: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
CelestineNelson:
My opinion

lol......funny enough, na for only web development them dey try these nonsense! make them try am for artificial intelligence, embedded systems, regressions, Neural networks. their head go knock with advanced maths computations.

Any small thing you go here, "I'll build website any type of website" for you for 10k, 20k, 30k......nonsense!

In fact, make them build stock market price prediction models from SCRATCH to run over the web, everywhere go quite! them think say web development na HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT...... Drag and drop nonsense....... No mental task!!!!

No body wan dey deal with mad equations.... or mentally demanding task of problem solving. na to only download templates and prebuilt frameworks built by other serious programmers that knows their onions.

3 Likes

Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Genesiszero:

lol......funny enough, na for only web development them dey try these nonsense! make them try am for artificial intelligence, embedded systems, regressions, Neural networks. their head go knock with advanced maths computations.

Any small thing you go here, "I'll build website any type of website" for you for 10k, 20k, 30k......nonsense!

In fact, make them build stock market price prediction models from SCRATCH to run over the web, everywhere go quite! them think say web development na HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT...... Drag and drop nonsense....... No mental task!!!!
Those guys don't even know html. One of them was asking for help a while back to edit a HTML template. They are quacks.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by Genesiszero: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Those guys don't even know html. One of them was asking for help a while back to edit a HTML template. They are quacks.

No mind them......and na them dey first make mouth say them be programmers...... if programing dey simple as it sounds, plenty people for don full everywhere. na when them put head for inside, na there them go know say no be to dey copy paste.

them no wan know how them even take build those templates......
Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by ERCROSS(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2021
No be these quack wannabes I pity ooo. Na the mumu clients wey dey patronize then I dey pity
Re: What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing by Bahat: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
They won’t listen, i wonder what our moderators are doing. Those ads shouldn’t be posted in the first place. Lime auto detect and delete such ads.

I reserve my comment.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Regenesys Business School Data Science Scholarship? / I Have Succumbed To The Pressure!! / I'm Doing This For The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.