Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Expert Programmers Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Expert Programmers Needed (961 Views)

What Every Dummy Or Expert Programmers Should Stop Doing / Senior Software Programmers Needed Urgently For Remote Opportunities / 50 Seasoned Programmers Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Programmers Needed by Joopitar: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
I have a job for someone with Expert knowledge in programming. I have two banking scripts, but I want to merge the features in one of the script to another one.

I will explain the details when you chat me up.

Pls if you are still a learner avoid me and don't come wasting my time, and if you know your prices are over the roof dont contact me.

I need this project asap

WhatsApp: 08039659935
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by hfaith: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
What is your budget before i forward your message to someone
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by hfaith: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
I have forwarded this chat and hope he can do your task.
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by airsaylongcome: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Life! Yahoo boy wey no sabi code dey say make learners no reach am. And hin no wan pay anything for experts to get the job done. Yahoo boy about to be yahoo-ed

6 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by losprince(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Joopitar:
I have a job for someone with Expert knowledge in programming. I have two banking scripts, but I want to merge the features in one of the script to another one.

Pls if you are still a learner avoid me and don't come wasting my time, and if you know your prices are over the roof dont contact me.

I need this project asap

Arrogant Cheap Basterrd angry

2 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by truthCoder: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Life! Yahoo boy wey no sabi code dey say make learners no reach am. And hin no wan pay anything for experts to get the job done. Yahoo boy about to be yahoo-ed

😬

He don buy two scripts. He wan mix eba and amala and use salad as soup.

6 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by airsaylongcome: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
truthCoder:

😬

Which eba and amala? Person Dey mix eba and boiled yam with freshly plucked bitter leaf as soup

4 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by freemandgenius(m): 3:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Which language pls
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Joopitar:

I need this project asap

hello
Are you on tgeleGram ?

Kindly get in touch with us via 09020325050 (Calls) or 08111805040 (Calls & Telegram)
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
truthCoder:

😬

Funny enough, hopefully not those scripts written by cheap indians or those sold on codecanYon.

Another funny things is, since the potential client believes those features already exists, and all that's left is to mix them from one script to the other, dem go come tell you say e dey easy and simple and small task so that you no go bill dem pass 1 naira

3 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
freemandgenius:
Which language pls

Very likely php
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
losprince:

Arrogant Cheap Basterrd angry

Bros why na ?

No need being this unCut no matter your reason.

Do you have personal experience with this person ?

Oya gist us small

...waiting
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by RepoMan007: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Vague request met with insulting replies. Very funny thread. Amala and Eba application mixture.
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Joopitar:

I need this project asap

would have helped had you stated what cost range is over the roof so we know ahead of time, and not waste your [or our] time
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
RepoMan007:
Vague request met with insulting replies. Very funny thread. Amal and Eba application mixture.

seems some people have personal experience with this person, else why the attack ?

me no understand Oooo
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by RepoMan007: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
bassdow:

seems some people have personal experience with this person, else why the attack ?

me no understand Oooo

I think the vague requests is annoying when you consider the expert request. Who is an expert to start with? Is one certified an expert? So funny.
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
RepoMan007:

I think the vague requests is annoying when you consider the expert request. Who is an expert to start with? Is one certified an expert? So funny.

atimes, we need understand what people mean, and are trying to convey through words. I presuming using the word "expert", simple means He/She wants someone who can handle their request effectively, and not waste their time
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by RepoMan007: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
bassdow:

atimes, we need understand what people mean, and are trying to convey through words. I presuming using the word "expert", simple means He/She wants someone who can handle their request effectively, and not waste their time
asides using an ambiguous word, there is no guaranty an expert will successfully edit a script.
The way I understand it is expertise is attained in languages (programming) and therefore he need to state the language and frameworks of those two scripts. Are they python or PHP or .NET ?
He was vague yet desperate for an answer.

1 Like

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by Freelane33(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
I’m a Front end and back end developer
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by truthCoder: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Freelane33:
I’m a Front end and back end developer
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by Bugcompiler(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
He thinks coding na beans?

1 Like

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by chim14(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Let me tell you before hand, this dudes price will be around 5k to 20k max.

I know & am sure, trust me being in this programming game for years.

1 Like

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by bassdow: 10:43am On May 01, 2023
chim14:
Let me tell you before hand, this dudes price will be around 5k to 20k max.

I know & am sure, trust me being in this programming game for years.

reason some of us don't bother Contacting no matter the number of "URGENTly NeedEd" words it contains.

Also, [most] [nairaland] Nigerian clients are that way. Reason it helps you know how to spot and filter them out. Some go beg you, tell you stories of their generation, make you believe they have bigger projects waiting since they want to first "Test You with this" and should you mistakenly fall for that, dem go still continue adding features and adjustments till frustration make you get sense

3 Likes

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by niel63(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2023
bassdow:

Very likely php

Most likely bro.
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by chim14(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2023
bassdow:

reason some of us don't bother Contacting no matter the number of "URGENTly NeedEd" words it contains.

Also, [most] [nairaland] Nigerian clients are that way. Reason it helps you know how to spot and filter them out. Some go beg you, tell you stories of their generation, make you believe they have bigger projects waiting since they want to first "Test You with this" and should you mistakenly fall for that, dem go still continue adding features and adjustments till frustration make you get sense

That's exactly how they are. They will start forming big man. One dat contacted me frm here recently told me that he wants to build stuff, till date u call he wont pick, chat barely respond. Most are very unserious & think programming is a joke.
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by Gift96: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
hfaith:
What is your budget before i forward your message to someone
Merry Christmas in advance to you and the family
Re: Expert Programmers Needed by RepoMan007: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lol. Script merging job for banking app. How more unserious can a client get?

1 Like

Re: Expert Programmers Needed by tollyboy5(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
bassdow:

Actually the guy want who go merge two script together.
In his words "If i were you i will just copy this first one and merge it with the second one" that sound funny as e no get meaning me grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vb6 To .net Converter / "Apply Via API" / I Want To Learn Computer Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.