Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja (669 Views)

Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff / Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers / I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by Faydan01: 3:07pm On May 24, 2011
By Daniel Fayemi

Benue South Senatorial candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Gen. Lawrence Onoja has boasted that forensic experts will prove his allegation that Senate President, David Mark rigged the April 9 senatorial election.

Onoja in a chat with journalists yesterday said that evidence abounds for him to send Mark packing from the Senate saying that the Senate President won the election unfairly after his agents used toes and in some cases palm kernel to thumb print.

He said, “I am very confident because my lawyers at this initial stage are Chief Dubenu with about three others. They are now sorting out the documents and they are almost finished in all the local governments.

“And of course you know we are going to arrange to bring forensic experts who will go through all the boxes and they will find out that most of the ballot papers were thumb printed by one person.

“In some cases they were using toes and in some cases they were using palm kernel to thumb print. We have witnesses. This is why we are in the tribunal.”

He said that the lawyers who are sorting out the documents are almost through with documents from the nine Local Government Areas.

Source: http://www.nigeriapoliticsonline.com/theContent.aspx?page_id=3&id=555
Re: Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by unipol(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2011
yes, send him  packing.
Re: Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by markiris: 9:50pm On May 24, 2011
yes. you are right. they even imported black egyptians fron upper egypt to vote.
make i hear!
Re: Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by ektbear: 5:28am On May 25, 2011
hmm
Re: Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by unipol(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2011
even monkeys' finger print was used to rig for mark.
Re: Forensic Experts Will Prove Mark Used Toes, Perm Kernels To Rig Election – Onoja by davd: 2:16pm On May 25, 2011
Everyone knows David Mark rigged the election with the help of INEC officials. However, he should be forgiven for his fourth political sin and allow to finish the tenure as Senate President. In fact, i,ve change my mind, let him be chased out from there because his grass root(constituency) physical development for the 12 years in the senate is poor.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Beaf, Eko Ile, Bigb1 And Gen.buhari's Job Description/titl Is? / Reforming Nigeria Must Begin With Pdp – Jonathan / Bankole Re-arrested By Efcc On N40 Billion Loan Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.