Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? (18655 Views)

Digital Nomads: 6 Remote Jobs That Allow You To Live Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by BlackSan: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Canada Baby!

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Qc1(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Polynek:
Any state in US

I drove from Lethbridge AB. to Great falls in Montana and damn!.... I was taken back to the 70's. My point is not everywhere in the USA is okay to live. Ajegunle is far better than some of them.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Polynek(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Qc1:

I drove from Lethbridge AB. to Great falls in Montana and damn!.... I was taken back to the 70's. My point is not everywhere in the USA is okay to live. Ajegunle is far better than some of them.
My Broda why did u leave Nigeria if Dix place was okay 4 you? No mata wat U can't compare U.S.A to Nigeria nal, I ll gladly stay dat area u talking about Dan staying in Dix shit hole sad
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by BigMoneyeye: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Island of St kitts
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by descarado: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Dozis:
If the condition is that I have enough money to take care of myself for life, I will relocate to my village. Life is sweet in the village, everything is fresh, air pollution is minimal, you wake up with sweet songs of bird by your window.
Fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and you spend less, no paying of house rent to anyone, no annoying noises from neighbours, no agbero etc
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2021
An isolated island were there's no Fulanise, no federal government of Nigeria, no sheikh Gumi, no Buhari , no Femi Adesina, no lie Moha'med.

I mean an isolated island with no Islam.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by caandi: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Snitch24:

Oman
I’ll live to go there for shopping. This I’ve seen. The best is coming

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by caandi: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Please all of you saying Canada should leave it for me. Tank u

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by AdaAwka1: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
pseudonomer:

You wanna live where the country is so prone to Natural disasters and has the history.

It's a beautiful country and the neatest in the world.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by freshalien: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Image123:

And you came to this conclusion by hearsay, right?

And you came to your conclusion and belief that they exist by visiting there yourself right?

I dare you, show me proof that they exist. Show me one person that has been there and back. Y’all just believe cooked up stories because the person tells you he is “man of God”.

Religion = loss of common sense
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Image123(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

And you came to your conclusion and belief that they exist by visiting there yourself right?

I dare you, show me proof that they exist. Show me one person that has been there and back. Y’all just believe cooked up stories because the person tells you he is “man of God”.

Religion = loss of common sense

Good, you are talking based on hearsay. So now it's a tug of your hearsay is better than mine, lol. i listen to Jesus Christ, His words are enough for me.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by freshalien: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Image123:

Good, you are talking based on hearsay. So now it's a tug of your hearsay is better than mine, lol. i listen to Jesus Christ, His words are enough for me.

Nope, I am not talking based on hearsay. I am talking based on the fact that the early missionaries just cooked up stories of heaven, hell, second coming, e.tc with no tangible proof of their existence while you and your likes just believed without asking any questions.

Y’all just believed a book they handed to you saying it was written by people who claimed to be under the influence of a God of whom there is no proof as well. That is why it is called “belief” because there is no single proof of what your religion is based upon. Just lies and inconsistencies and y’all just keep drinking it daily because it makes your sufferings easy and when you make mistakes or bad things happen to you, it must definitely be the “devil”. Chai! Indeed religion is the opium of the people. A really cool drug.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Qc1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Polynek:
My Broda why did u leave Nigeria if Dix place was okay 4 you? No mata wat U can't compare U.S.A to Nigeria nal, I ll gladly stay dat area u talking about Dan staying in Dix shit hole sad

One thing I found out about most Nigerians is that they are NEVER contented with anything. Firstly I'm a dual citizen and I have the right to leave and go to any country as I wish without anyone asking me "why?"

I'm not comparing anything, I was just saying you will be surprised that all that glitters are not a gold. Is it too much to say my opinion again?

The so called shit hole you are referring to, is heaven to others, maybe not to you but definitely to the likes of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc. They all have multiple visas and perhaps western countries passport too, yet they decided to live and reside in this heaven that you called shit hole.

Life is like a door. What it shows to face you might not be what it shows others.

Make what is available Comfortable if what's comfortable is not available... Trust me your life will never remain the same again.

cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Polynek(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Qc1:

One thing I found out about most Nigerians is that they are NEVER contented with anything. Firstly I'm a dual citizen and I have the right to leave and go to any country as I wish without anyone asking me "why?"

I'm not comparing anything, I was just saying you will be surprised that all that glitters are not a gold. Is it too much to say my opinion again?

cry
You see what we are saying, you hv dual citizen and u are not dwelling in Nigeria, how can we be contend in country like Dix? You that hv dual citizen I blv you know your reason for doing that. Many pple want to leave Dix country with different reasons best known to them, how many Europeans are struggling to get Nigeria visa? The country where ur life is at d mercy of hoodlums and bandits, no basic amenities, how many will I say and leave others, oga if dat place u are staying is dat bad come and stay in Nigeria and see the difference, simple undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Image123(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

Nope, I am not talking based on hearsay. I am talking based on the fact that the early missionaries just cooked up stories of heaven, hell, second coming, e.tc with no tangible proof of their existence while you and your likes just believed without asking any questions.

Y’all just believed a book they handed to you saying it was written by people who claimed to be under the influence of a God of whom there is no proof as well. That is why it is called “belief” because there is no single proof of what your religion is based upon. Just lies and inconsistencies and y’all just keep drinking it daily because it makes your sufferings easy and when you make mistakes or bad things happen to you, it must definitely be the “devil”. Chai! Indeed religion is the opium of the people. A really cool drug.

Another long list of hearsays, do you trade with them or something?
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Qc1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Polynek:
You see what we are saying, you hv dual citizen and u are not dwelling in Nigeria, how can we be contend in country like Dix? You that hv dual citizen I blv you know your reason for doing that. Many pple want to leave Dix country with different reasons best known to them, how many Europeans are struggling to get Nigeria visa? The country where ur life is at d mercy of hoodlums and bandits, no basic amenities, how many will I say and leave others, oga if dat place u are staying is dat bad come and stay in Nigeria and see the difference, simple undecided

I relocated to Lagos two years ago.

I also pray that may God answers your prayers. Only you know what you want and you deserve for your dream to come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Polynek(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Qc1:

I relocated to Lagos two years ago.

I also pray that may God answers your prayers. Only you know what you want and you deserve for your dream to come to pass.
Thank you. Yours is beta dat u hv dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by freshalien: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Image123:

Another long list of hearsays, do you trade with them or something?

And your religion is based on what exactly, proof? You have been to hell/heaven and back or met someone that has; you have video or pictorial evidence of them right? You have met your so-called Jesus abi? Brainwashed fellows.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by UniqueDennis(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
I have always admired Iceland..
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

And your religion is based on what exactly, proof? You have been to hell/heaven and back or met someone that has; you have video or pictorial evidence of them right? You have met your so-called Jesus abi? Brainwashed fellows.

Based on life Mr. Real life.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Image123:

You had my attention, don't get it again.
what? You are going to call your sky God to arrest me? grin God that cannot see, talk or do anything. He just sits there in the clouds doing nada!
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Seebrian:
Bros, God exists. Don't be deceived.
Do you have any proofs to your claim?
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

Don't mind the brainwashed goon.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Image123:

Based on life Mr. Real life.
Real life is your proofs of Jesus existence? grin grin total rubbish! Jesus doesn't exist, never existed as i ve said earlier it is all in your brainwashed crazy head.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by SilasIBB: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Here na...... Nigeria

I love this country die.......
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by SilasIBB: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even though God has been disturbing me to leave this country. I love this country
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Bifwoli: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Manq:
Anywhere money dey asides Africa
Now see that self imposed toxic weakness?

I've seen at least eight comments here their answer is Austria,Canada ,Oman etc ....proof that Africans have very low self esteem they think nothing good about their own.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Bifwoli: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
legendgalas:
Uyo, Akwa ibom state
Thank you for that fine answer.

All your other comrades have answered Austria ,Canada ,Norway,Denmark etc ...proof of Africans having very poor self image they think nothing good about their own African homeland.That's why that famous orator African Prof PLO Lumumba says Africans have low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Andercruz: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Taiwojon:
London!

But the greatest place we can all live is
Heaven.

There is no place like heaven our home
There is no peace in this corrupt world but only in Christ Jesus through God.

Come enjoy life and peace in Christ.

Jesus saves
Jesus saves....and I pray for His salvation over me. Amen and Amen.
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Taiwojon(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Andercruz:

Jesus saves....and I pray for His salvation over me. Amen and Amen.
Amen to you
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Cashsteady(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Definitely France Canada or Norway

Mehh have being craving hard to go to these countries..

Paris is hella nice.. the beautiful historical buildings, hot french girls.paris can be boring tho but that's not a big deal to me as long we the peace of mind still exists

Oslo is just like the new York or Norway.. mad vibes, lot of things to do just fun..

Canada is an organised USA with lesser population, that country is the best in my own opinion

Would have chosen Asian countries like south Korea or Japan but the only problem I have is the languages and you hardly see a black person in those countries
Re: If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? by Emmymecus: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Illinois Chicago

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.