Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) (40011 Views)

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Presents Paper At National Defence College / Sanwo-Olu Meets Buhari, Presents Report On Lagos Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by sematec(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
so I hope something is about to be exposed in Nigeria.
I encourage all Nigeria to get it and read it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Buy100: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Number309:
bUHARI is a big failure
That is no longer a news
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by kwalakwala123(f): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
realstars:
The Man Of Peace

Abi man wey know wetin Buhari fit do am.... He just quietly step aside... Before a moving train could crush him..... In their spiritual Kingdom they have respect for elders oo.... Not like real world, where you can do anyhow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin what a daft man... Had power for 6 years, wasted it hopelessly only to leave aso rock and start roaming about like an evangelist . Setting up a football club for 'grassroot development'(whatever that means) and running errands for ECOWAS.. Cluelessness at it's peak, someone who could have single handedly restructured Nigeria after wasting money on confab at the dying minute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by preacherz: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
tega192:
When they celebrate this man it gets me angry.. my political ambition is not worth the life of any Nigeria ,but you left power for someone who's political ambition is kill ,gej is a weakling

U see life??
He wanted to please Nigerians and abolished gay rights and automatically lost d western world’s support. Subsequently, he lost d election �…. Chineke!!!
So now compare gay practice to d menace of d Herdsmen and acknowledge what Catholics mean which Protestants argue when deh say There are small and Big Sins.

Udo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by realstars: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
kwalakwala123:

Abi man wey know wetin Buhari fit do am.... He just quietly step aside... Before a moving train could crush him..... In their spiritual Kingdom they have respect for elders oo.... Not like real world, where you can do anyhow
If he didnot give peace a chance do you know tiat the killings by the terorriist buhari brothers would have be more than what we have now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
That word "Nexus" don suffer for Nigerian academia hand.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by dawncorhneil: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
GEJ was a big failure,a weakling,was why he left seat for bubu who has nw proven himsef to be the bigger failure,an activist who`s political ambition is to unleash terror on his subject,God wil judge all of u,bt regardless
we move! ahead ahead!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by ebijimi7(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
ugodson:
We Nigerians did not know what we had till we lost this Man.
Like myself I didn't believe bubu will treat us like dis. I voted him now am regretting
if you voted him in 2015 you are forgiven but if you put him back in 2019 thunder will locate you

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by donmik: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
We don't need your report.
Report to yourself, your useless effort to promote and stabilize terrorism
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Rolings: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Metrofox:
grin what a daft man... Had power for 6 years, wasted it hopelessly only to leave aso rock and start roaming about like an evangelist . Setting up a football club for 'grassroot development'(whatever that means) and running errands for ECOWAS.. Cluelessness at it's peak, someone who could have single handedly restructured Nigeria after wasting money on confab at the dying minute.

To say he got the CONFAB report a full year to his exit....and didnt do anything is one of the things i will never forgive him for.....all those now shouting implement 2014 confab reports were all there then but were busy campaigning for another term for GEJ instead of forcing him to implement the fundamental recommendations of the confab....they just wasted money......
APC stayed away from the confab and they now expect them to implement recommendations they didnt have an input in or even believe in....

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Clinton911: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
I feel this man work. I just checked my dollar rate at piggyvest, guess what, 1$ = N550
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....GEJ, The Hero of democracy.

By Sunday, Manna's darling daddy Aka the Ajala of our time will Jet out to London as usual...

Nothing concern that one.
Bleep democracy. Who democracy help for Africa?
Military should just takeover
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
tega192:
When they celebrate this man it gets me angry.. my political ambition is not worth the life of any Nigeria ,but you left power for someone who's political ambition is kill ,gej is a weakling
So you think GEJ better than Buhari why didn’t you defend him to remain in office? Y’all combined efforts in sending him out of office thinking he is weak but today you people are seeing the true weakness of a president angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by donmik: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Metrofox:

In fear of OBJ and the north, he dashed power to more fatal people and era.
I hate to hear about Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by techWriter1: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damnnn dis Isoright Jonathan my dis
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Greenvaiper: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
the chief nairaland zombie will masturbate tears on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Donchimex12: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
He is a good man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
When will PMB write a BOOK even if it's a Jotter

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Leksamda: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
GEJ, man of peace... �
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
donmik:

In fear of OBJ and the north, he dashed power to more fatal people and era.
I hate to hear about Jonathan

The man's lack of vision is unrivaled and that is evident in his aimless journeys. For one to believe he can make a bigger impact outside aso rock as the number one man in the country is the height of stupidity.. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Kenmarine(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
He's turned to APC errand boy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bigchristo:
So you think GEJ better than Buhari why didn’t you defend him to remain in office? Y’all combined efforts in sending him out of office thinking he is weak but today you people are seeing the true weakness of a president angry grin grin grin

He sent himself out of power.. Don't be deceived, his cohorts and beneficiaries were willing to hang on no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by izubext007: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jona is still seen as the president by many.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by toxtimmy: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Useless guy... You be president for how many years and you did nothing to stop terrorism ... Fear fear president that was afraid of Fulani people while he was the president.

TMSMedia:
Former Nigerian President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan made a public presentation of a report conducted by his foundation, Goodluck Jonathan Foundation (GJF), on Banditry and Terrorism in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/4532767746773564/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
ugodson:
We Nigerians did not know what we had till we lost this Man.
Like myself I didn't believe bubu will treat us like dis. I voted him now am regretting
You voted for him in 2015 you still did the same in 2019 and now you're regretting? This is not ordinary, you need a man of God

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by extol1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
nenyeRitta:
nice one, but we have not forgotten you are their (herdsmen) grand patron
please read what you typed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by popes001: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is what good leader does. Access the situation and provide intelligent solutions while involving all stakeholders. Others are busy trying to blackmail the government and burn the country to the ground in the name of secession.

God bless GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
It won't change anything as far as that man is still in aso rock
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Habib101: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Always working, like it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
preacherz:
Tinubu paid urchins viewing this thread like

Jonathan will soon join Apc and osinbajo will join Pdp. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
tega192:
You be mumu who voted the blood suck demon ,so he should stay in power for another civil war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.