Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease (544 Views)

150 Acres Of Land Available For Lease For Farm In Ogun State / Acres Of Farmland For Sale At 70k In Oyo State Ogbomoso / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Greetings dear farmers/investor,

We have very fertile farm land for lease at Isiwu, Imota and Agbowa areas of Ikorodu lagos for lease this coming crop season.

Start early so you ll prepare on time too.

Contact

Whatsap, thanks
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by quadraheem(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
How much is it per acre?
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
30k bro.

Can be negotiated slightly, especially if one is going for many acres.
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Sammielee007: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hope you are not a scammer? Because I have someone who just spoke to me about farmland is in need. How much is per hectare?
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sammielee007:
Hope you are not a scammer? Because I have someone who just spoke to me about farmland is in need. How much is per hectare?

You cant pay for the land without visiting the place for inspection na, sir.

Everything is on ground. Iam taking some for my own farm too even as i still wish more farmers come to do farm business there.

Together, it ll be fun

1 Like

Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sammielee007:

Price per acre is 30k for first year.

Subsequent lease can be reduced considerably
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Greenarrow01(m): 4:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Kennyprince:

We have very fertile farm land for lease at Isiwu, Imota and Agbowa areas of Ikorodu lagos for lease this coming crop season.

Contact

Are there farmlands for sale there ?

Whatsap, thanks
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Greenarrow01(m): 4:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Kennyprince:

Contact

Whatsap, thanks

Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Talking about outright sales, yes there are. But the prices are just like normal plot of land...

Because these areas are already trying to develop.

They are inbetween ikorodu, Epe, Ijebu ode and Ajah is across the other side of the river.

So thats it
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Sammielee007: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
How much can you sale an acre of farmland?
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sammielee007:
How much can you sale an acre of farmland?

Presently it is about 1.5m for one acre. Thats around 250k per plot.

This figure will soon go up a little as the year goes. You know land appreciates by the day and this is not just farm land but normal plots of land where after years of farming, the place upons up and u start building.
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Greenarrow01(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Kennyprince:

Talking about outright sales, yes there are. But the prices are just like normal plot of land...

Because these areas are already trying to develop.

They are inbetween ikorodu, Epe, Ijebu ode and Ajah is across the other side of the river.

So thats it

Pls how much is an acre of land
Agricultural land around that ijebu ode axis
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Pls how much is an acre of land
Agricultural land around that ijebu ode axis

1.5m for outright purchase

Then 30k for lease per acre
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Greenarrow01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kennyprince:

1.5m for outright purchase

Then 30k for lease per acre
How far from road or town is it.
Cos it's for animal farm
Re: Over 150 Acres Of Farmland For Lease by Kennyprince: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greenarrow01:

How far from road or town is it.
Cos it's for animal farm

Bro this farm is not very far from the town. Along Agbowa- itoikin- Epe road, you take right inside a little. Suitable for farm and even residential as its already selling

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Rice For Sales / For Maize And Soybeans Suppliers / Price Updates Of Grains In The North

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.