Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS (13731 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77:

Then post links to the institutional websites that has those figures you claim to be correct.
Those figures were from 2016 when Kemi adeosun was minister.

Its actually a possibility if you consider that Kano has very huge population hence enough money to be derived on vat.

But Wike was talking about every tax fg was getting from rivers, not value added tax.

2 Likes

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Onepeople: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
enonche85:

Kano can never be 5% and Rivers 6%, it's impossible. Wike complained Kano generated 2.8bn from VAT and where given 2.8bn, while Rivers generated 15.6bn but were given only 4bn so how does that translates to 6&5 %s respectively?.
they are formulating their own statistics, you don't know this people, before you, the entire statistics will be turned. They started by excluding rivers state, now they have added more % to kano ,tomorrow Kaduna will be at the top list ,all in a bid to ensure the status quo remains.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by greenie77: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Those figures were from 2016 when Kemi adeosun was minister.

Its actually a possibility if you consider that Kano has very huge population hence enough money to be derived on vat.

But Wike was talking about over tax fg was getting from rivers, not value added tax.

Please share the 2016 link.
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Have you ever seen a Northerner engaged in fraud or crying here seeking for help as you do? We are not children of hate or envy...we prosper and enjoy ourselves the way we are unlike you bitter Criminals...

All governors of your states have been your people. None but your people has represented you in the National Assembly and all ministers from your states have been you. Is there a ministry in Nigeria which your people has not headed?

Whereas other Nigerians, especially northerners, find it difficult to own land or landed properties in the South East, major viable towns in both the North and South of the country have your brothers as major landowners. A lot of big businesses and the hospitality sector are Igbo-dominated as well.

Yet you keep screaming nepotism and bad governance when you are the problems of yourselves!

Its a big shame on you...sip some sense pls
why is the guy crying all over my mention now.

Is it because you are enjoying the attention I'm giving you?

North donot engage in fraud because they don't have the mental capacity and capability to do internet fraud. That's why they are into cattle rustling, banditry and Boko haramism.
Remember, banditry is just a business according to your leaders.

And your people are not owing land because they are not willing to pay for it like normal people. instead they want to go to land, take it over with the help of aboki president and call it Fulani settlement or sabo.

What crap have they been feeding you in the north?
You have internet and can speak, read and write English. Yet you are talking like average alimajiri.

I tire for your stupidity o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77:

Please share the 2016 link.

https://www.thecable.ng/adeosun-half-nigerias-vat-comes-lagos/amp

It was in all major newspapers
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Onepeople: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
So how will Benue survive? The have the land for agricultural but no unity and leadership.
Core northern states will be fine, very fine. They have enough land to go into agriculture on large scale.
South East will become a living hell as traders will be taxed mercilessly. They too are parasites.
i was reading your rhetorics with interest until you jumped into south east with emotions and sentiment, igbos have enough to take care of themselves, they are the only region whose per capita income is next to non,nobody in the eastern region depend on the government,no matter the state of economy igboman will always be up there.they will be the last to complain about this trust me .
We know those that have started begging of being brother's keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
why is the guy crying all over my mention now.

Is it because you are enjoying the attention I'm giving you?

North donot engage in fraud because they don't have the mental capacity and capability to do internet fraud. That's why they are into cattle rustling, banditry and Boko haramism.
Remember, banditry is just a business according to your leaders.

And your people are not owing land because they are not willing to pay for it like normal people, instead they want to go to land, take it over with the help of aboki president and call it Fulani settlement or sabo.

What crap have they been feeding you in the north?
You have internet and can speak, read and write English. Yet you are talking like average alimajiri.

I tire for your stupidity o.
You are clearly jobless and brainless, your life revolves around fake news and propaganda of Nairaland and in Your madness is incurable your obsession with my name is laughable, wawa mentally deranged sick hellbound creature.

1 Like

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by greenie77: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Emychina(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Dont mind the fools.we igbos will never complain. They dont know we are created differently to survive in any situation. They aboki is claiming they have this and that but yet their people full all major roads begging for alms,cutting nails and causing havoc. It will never be well with lugard in his next life for this nonsence he did.
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
You are clearly jobless and brainless, your life revolves around fake news and propaganda of Nairaland and in Your madness is incurable your obsession with my name is laughable, wawa mentally deranged sick hellbound creature.
[/s]k

Now move along and go do your Bambi Allah. Stop posting your shit opinion on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]k

Now move along and go do your Bambi Allah. Stop posting your shit opinion on nairaland.
Frustration will soon cause you havoc in your life...

Leviticus 24:16

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Frustration will soon cause you havoc in your life...

Leviticus 24:16

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."
oh great, apart from being stupid, he is also a Boko haram.

This Terrorist probably wants to blow me to pieces now for telling him the truth cheesy

Allah arkbomb.
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
oh great, apart from being stupid, he is also a Boko haram.

This Terrorist probably wants to blow me to pieces now for telling him the truth cheesy

Allah arkbomb.
Allah is the name of God ....bt because of ignorance and the hate you are wallowing in you cant see nor understand simple basic truths...anyway I'll deal with tou biblically....

Jesus told us ..In  Luke 19:27 
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

Thats what you deserve
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
Allah is the name of God ....bt because of ignorance and the hate you are wallowing in you cant see nor understand simple basic truths...anyway I'll deal with tou biblically....

Jesus told us ..In  Luke 19:27 
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

Thats what you deserve
[/s]Allah is the name I wipe my ass with.
Now send your hisbah after me.

Mad terrorist.
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]Allah is the name I wipe my ass with.
Now send your hisbah after me.

Mad terrorist.
Rapture will reach you anywhere... I'll curse you today! And you wil never meet me to tender apology.

You think you can hide online insult and got scot free?
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
Rapture will reach you anywhere... I'll curse you today! And you wil never meet me to tender apology.

You think you can hide online insult and got scot free?
[/s]pained virgin seeking terrorist. cheesy
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by TOMMYS: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Who is really a parasite? 75% of  government spending is connered by Southerners via the domination of salary earning, contracts, projects, bail outs and other interventions. Trade and industries are dominated by Southerners who have easy access to multi billion credit facilities courtesy their domination of state financial structure and instruments and institutions. 

Oil is less than 10% of  Nigeria's GDP.

Who is now the real parasite??

Who is fooliy who?
Bring your facts and not emoy rantings and dull bragging...

Am ready to deal with your half baked knowledge

How this person take obtain moniker for nairaland. Nairaland wahala no too much like this. BMC Nerd
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]pained virgin seeking terrorist. cheesy
Your bible telles us that God himself is a pedophile!!!!

Little wonder why we hear from the media about Pastors, bishops and Priests that are in involved with Pedophilic acts.

From where these Priests inspire to do such acts? The answer is that they inspire from Bible. Actually, Pedophilia was born from this book of perversion. Let me expose it and show you passages that clearly support Pedophilia and Rape of preteen girls

Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Virgins Matthew 19:29 says Christians will be given 100 wives to make love with:

"And every one that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife (ἤ γυναῖκα), or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundred times more, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Who is fooling who?? shocked cool cool cool
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Ortom!!! angry

Which VAT is Benue generating?
Mteew!
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Tell them!!!!

Cry cry babies dem!
Ibkhaleel001:
Have you ever seen a Northerner engaged in fraud or crying here seeking for help as you do? We are not children of hate or envy...we prosper and enjoy ourselves the way we are unlike you bitter Criminals...

All governors of your states have been your people. None but your people has represented you in the National Assembly and all ministers from your states have been you. Is there a ministry in Nigeria which your people has not headed?

Whereas other Nigerians, especially northerners, find it difficult to own land or landed properties in the South East, major viable towns in both the North and South of the country have your brothers as major landowners. A lot of big businesses and the hospitality sector are Igbo-dominated as well.

Yet you keep screaming nepotism and bad governance when you are the problems of yourselves!

Its a big shame on you...sip some sense pls
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:

Little wonder why we hear from the media about Pastors, bishops and Priests that are in involved with Pedophilic acts.

From where these Priests inspire to do such acts? The answer is that they inspire from Bible. Actually, Pedophilia was born from this book of perversion. Let me expose it and show you passages that clearly support Pedophilia and Rape of preteen girls

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Virgins Matthew 19:29 says Christians will be given 100 wives to make love with:

"And every one that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife (ἤ γυναῖκα), or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundred times more, and shall inherit everlasting life."

[/s]I'm not even reading your stupidity anymore.

Keep wasting the precious time you could have used to do Bambi Allah to read bible. cheesy

1 Like

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Ibkhaleel001: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]I'm not even reading your stupidity anymore.

Keep wasting the precious time you could have used to do Bambi Allah to read bible. cheesy
We read Matthew 19:29 says Christians will be given 100 wives to make love with:

Cant you deny it ?? cool cool
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Nkitara: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2021
blackpanda:

Is wike the one collecting VAT
This well known northern terrorist dn land grin grin
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Franchise21(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Adblg0610:
ORTOM IS JUST A NOISE MAKER,ONLY FIVE STATES CONTRIBUTE 87% OF VAT IN NIGERIA

Lagos state-55%

FCT. -20%

Rivers. - 6%

Kano. -5%

Kaduna. -1%
Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun, Kaduna, Oyo, Anambra, Edo
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
mfm04622:

Many don't know the manufacturing and commercial prowess of Kano State. Many don't know Kano State is a major market for neighboring countries to get what they want.
However, there is no way Kano will generate more VAT than Rivers. In fact, Lagos and Rivers generates up to 70% of VAT collected in the country
You need a brain checkup. Comparing Kano to Rivers.
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by GEEBITE: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
15B is 6% and 2.8B is 5%,this maths of yours is legendary,
Adblg0610:
ORTOM IS JUST A NOISE MAKER,ONLY FIVE STATES CONTRIBUTE 87% OF VAT IN NIGERIA

Lagos state-55%

FCT. -20%

Rivers. - 6%

Kano. -5%

Kaduna. -1%
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by NinjaMetahuman: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
We read Matthew 19:29 says Christians will be given 100 wives to make love with:

[/s]k
Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Teenaira: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
This is exactly why fulanis put themselves in positions of power, AG and CJN no be same people? jst watch hw they will kill this vat brouhaha. Na God face we dey look 4 this country.

This VAT issue is not a Wike or Sanwo eko personality. This country is dying, don't mind those who are saying the country is already dead, but we must get all the constituent institution to know the party is over. We are dying in the mist of plenty. Let everybody go and develop their area. It will be tough initially because almost all states will not be able to pay salaries or any recurrent spends. If every state adds a little more IGR, it means the country has grown it's revenue invariably.
I know Nigerians can do it but they always wait for directions from the federal government and the federal government is encouraging indolence. If it is possible, they will borrow from the dead to satisfy their urge for recurrent spends or white elephant capital spends. That is our delima.

1 Like

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by GEEBITE: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Ans you read wives or women in that verse Osama Bin
Laden?
Ibkhaleel001:

2 Likes

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Perfectbeing(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Ortom id not a real nigga. He doesn't want to accept nor reject the VAT bill. He's a fence sitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by GEEBITE: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Bible is a book of perversion yet your prophet told you his adherents to consult people of the book on grey areas when they need clarification.
Ibkhaleel001:

1 Like

Re: VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2021
I swear...his stupidity is follow come! grin
mfm04622:
Now I know this man is empty upstairs! He will be one of the hardest hit in this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters / New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.