Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert (18899 Views)

Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal / Obaseki Presented Two University Of Ibadan Certificates - Forensic Expert / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigeria is a country with dumb skulls in the corridors of power. To actually know it took them decades to come out with a forensic report identifying the bullets used on armless protesters at lekki tollgate during the endsars protest is very shameful. When a slowpoke is occupying the aso Villa what then do we expect of his fellow dumbasses may God deliver this country
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
wellmax:

Continue cooking up fake news from your ilks.
You guys claimed over 70 dead. No evidence.

You closed the bodies were thrown inside the lagoon. Really?

You also claimed the armies took the bodies away. Wonderful.

The only evidence you have is some lost of fake names.

Lagos state set up a panel, we did not see 73 families talking about missing persons. The panel sat for over 6 months, nobody came to talk of Lekkilies deaths.

Put sentiment aside and look at this wholistically for once.

Lekkilies killing is a scam. A fraud. And it will never stand simple and basic intelligence.

Everytime panel panel panel, is the panel in charge of the military?

The panel called the commander of the army division that night and he refused to show, instead they sent one "Intelligence" officer who doesn't know how social media works to blow lies.

It's like you need permission from the Lagos panel before you shit this morning.

You are not ready to say the truth, all this shalaye ko necesstri.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by slowice(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
All these Turenchi is a waste of time.

The panel have been sitting for like 8 months, and not a single Family of the so called Lekki victims came out to testify that any of their relative was killed.

The fact is, that Lekki scam was meant to destroy Tinubu, reason his properties were targeted for destruction the following morning.

No judge will convict anyone for murder, if there are no dead bodies, no murder weapon and no credible eye witness. That panel is a circus show as long as that Lekki audio massacre is concerned.

I AM DONE TALKING

You rate Nigerian politicians very high... They aren't that smart boy
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by miketayo(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Which white man said that? What white man knows the meaning of fufu? IPOB Bereau of Statistics grin

We know why the endsars always pain the Igbos, their plan failed and its was their brothers and sister that travelled from South East to Lagos over night to protest that got killed. God is always fair.

I m sure falz and co are ipob . The way some of u reason sometimes baffles me, innocent lives were lost and ur making it a tribal thing

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Fivepercent: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Sentinel folks, welldone Captain Obvious, it took only a mere 11months to reach this conclusion....even Fashola's investigation whobeit inaccurate took minutes to unravel...
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Onepeople: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Jostoman:
shut up , we are talking about innocent people that lost their lives at lekki tollgate you are here talking about useless presidency.
you want to engage a zombie on argument of reasoning? You have strength .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Richieniit: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Which white man said that? What white man knows the meaning of fufu? IPOB Bereau of Statistics grin

We know why the endsars always pain the Igbos, their plan failed and its was their brothers and sister that travelled from South East to Lagos over night to protest that got killed. God is always fair.

Can't you guys just grow up for once and understand your hatred for each other isn't the problem but the foolish govt playing it's citizens like their lives mean nothing. Ok check the post itself and tell me what you see ??

First this report is stupid, why are this details coming out now after the cases abt edsars closed and settlement done, why post this stupid report

Secondly ask yourself why no one was held accountable for the lost lives

Be you igbo, yoruba or hausa... We are all victims of this failed govt and the hatred you have for each other won't help.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Powersurge: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

I beg to differ, sir. I always tell people that the Lekki Tollgate incident reminds us that protest cannot change this country.

However, I strongly believe that when we mistakenly get a good man with some leadership skills and guts running this country, everyone will sit up overnight. That's the only option we have.

Any good man with good leadership skills but without guts would become an ineffective weakling (Goodluck Jonathan) or motivational speaker (Yemi Osinbajo). undecided

Alice in the wonderland! I am of the opinion that as long as this country remains one and we continue running this kind of system we are running, no angel can change nothing.

The country is in the hands of powerful men, who will more power than the man in Aso Rock. Besides any "good leader" you might have can only spend 8 years. It takes Buhari 6 months to reverse GEJ achievements and plunge the country into recession.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by miketayo(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Any civilian engaged in destruction of properties burning of places and killing of people deserve the worst treatment....you are a symphatetic potential killer also ... we'll soon get you

If u use ur brain (if u have one) u will know that the thugs destroying properties were sponsored by d same politicians ruling us. They be at lekki toll gate protesting and at d same time burning busses in ikorodu
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Richieniit:

Can't you guys just grow up for once and understand your hatred for each other isn't the problem but the foolish govt playing it's citizens like their lives mean nothing. Ok check the post itself and tell me what you see ??

First this report is stupid, why are this details coming out now after the cases abt edsars closed and settlement done, why post this stupid report

Be you igbo, yoruba or hausa... We are all victims of this failed govt and the hatred you have for each other won't help.

I won't have it, lekki fake killing was Tinubu order and his properties was burnt but Obigbo real killings was not Wikes because he can't control the army.... Till yall stop attacking Yoruba leader, there won't be peace
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by nick50(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Endsars, ploy to make sure Yoruba didn't get presidency. It's sad innocent Yorubas are dancing to the tune.
..what will be d benefit of u and ur children if a yoruba man becomes president today?..obasanjo was a president for 16 years so u can do well by telling us what u benefitted from his rule..use ur brain and stop being a liability to mankind
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Selfmotivated: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
This government and human rights violation is like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
nick50:
..what will be d benefit of u and ur children if a yoruba man becomes president today?..obasanjo was a president for 16 years so u can do well by telling us what u benefitted from his rule..use ur brain and stop being a liability to mankind

Obasanjo was not a Yoruba president, he used 16 8 years to fight and kill many Yorubas. We saw how Buhari flood the service with his brothers. Even if I may not benefit directly, many Yoruba will.... That's fine with me
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by brio1408: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2021
I am sure a product of Yahoo typed this rubbish. It is the responsibility of EFCC to tackle cybercrime.
Ibkhaleel001:
Everything that happened to the protesters is well deserving! It is very clear that youths are well engaged in yahoo and fraud...Cyber crimes and the govt decide to establish a police wing to curtail such menance.....

Some silly youths fulk of hate decide to protest against it....i cant imagine how a sane human wil do that under the guise of lies and silly excuses...

The youths all over hide under such banner to create chaos in the country expecially in the South-East where they take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

We all know that during the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter.

Yet you expect to govt to fold hands and watch you do such babaric acts simply because you are southerners?

It should serve as a lesson ... try such nonsense again and seee ......

You are even pampered by giving you fair hearing mtsw
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydubby7:
The truth is that people were killed that night by Nigeria soldiers.
Absolutely, any other submission is just being melodramatic.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by slimghost(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Rolly22:

Same way you and your Generations would be killed and it would be tagged a scam

The lad is an accursed soul. That’s why I have barely read anything sensible from him here on Nairaland.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by oviexcels(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Endsars, ploy to make sure Yoruba didn't get presidency. It's sad innocent Yorubas are dancing to the tune.

Mortgaging your future for a piece of cake(presidency) I weak for my country, all is well so long as your similar name bearer is in Asorock.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by akdjr(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2021
In 2023 PDP will put the lekki toll gate on billboard to campaign.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Bizibi(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:

smh
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Bizibi(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Richieniit:

replying an idiot is not worth it. An idiot is an idiot....
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by emperor863(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2021
whytediamond:

And their bodies taken away for sure.

.............and those bodies taken away by the military (possibly to be eaten) have no relatives that could declare them missing.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by BigYash: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydubby7:
That's the truth,but some stupid Nigerians said such didn't happen.. It will definitely get to their turn ,before their Darling daddy leaves that position..
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by tollyboy5(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:

The panel have been sitting for like 8 months, and not a single Family of the so called Lekki victims came out to testify that any of their relative was killed.

The fact is, that Lekki scam was meant to destroy Tinubu, reason his properties were targeted for destruction the following morning.

No judge will convict anyone for murder, if there are no dead bodies, no murder weapon and no credible eye witness. That panel is a circus show as long as that Lekki audio massacre is concerned.

I AM DONE TALKING
Tinubu played into the scene don't be stupid.
Let the investigation continue, we saw blood, we see someone who broke leg , we saw a dead body floating we all can't be stupid.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2021
oviexcels:

Mortgaging your future for a piece of cake(presidency) I weak for my country, all is well so long as your similar name bearer is in Asorock.
Yes
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Simple ....

I don't really understand these people oo, is it that no one was killed or it wasn't army that killed the #EndSars peacful protesters which one??
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:

You are yet to understand what is going on in Nigeria ...

Endsars Tinubu , and am very sure you are a youth saying this, it's a shame to your family.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Damzy101(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

Agreed but may you experience thesame scene that happened that night.
Done talking tongue
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by bencarson007(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

God will punish you sir... Have you ever heard of the word clean up... Ogbeni shut up so you don't become unfortunate in life... The DSS and the army as well as the federal government can hide anything they don't want you to SEE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign / Hunger Is Killing Us,’ Protesters Resurface In Katsina, Wave Russian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.