Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert (18578 Views)

Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal / Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by jyz200(m): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by wallay77(m): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2021
after almost a year...na now una know say na army fire bullets....mtcheeew
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 5:48am On Sep 11, 2021
jesus247alive:
I THINK SAY THIS MATTER DON END NA..... NAWAO

E GO BE....
wat go be..nothing is happening..we have seen worst oga..nigeria go remain ..people that did it will still earn 2m a month..I know the country way I dey.. the best thing u can do to yourself and for your family is to remain alive..i avoid gathering like fire..if u die u die for nothing.ur death wont make nigeria turn london..politicians go still they thief.upon the protest wat actually changed.police don begin there normal thing for edo ..no one is compensating u or ur family if you die.they will do it for the media but one naira nor go enter ur family acc...nobody is giving ur kids scholarship scam..live because of others.na ipob pigs I just they laugh..these things will continue till eternity and nigeria will remain in this state

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2021
wallay77:
after almost a year...na now una know say na army fire bullets....mtcheeew
ok they fired bullets what now happened..they will arrest all the army or what...people way go don reach level 35 for work after the act..with improved salaries.. oga rest we have seen worst from them..stay alive
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Ibkhaleel001: 5:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Everything that happened to the protesters is well deserving! It is very clear that youths are well engaged in yahoo and fraud...Cyber crimes and the govt decide to establish a police wing to curtail such menance.....

Some silly youths fulk of hate decide to protest against it....i cant imagine how a sane human wil do that under the guise of lies and silly excuses...

The youths all over hide under such banner to create chaos in the country expecially in the South-East where they take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

We all know that during the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter.

Yet you expect to govt to fold hands and watch you do such babaric acts simply because you are southerners?

It should serve as a lesson ... try such nonsense again and seee ......

You are even pampered by giving you fair hearing mtsw

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
So long as they didn't pull the bullets out of anyone's body, they still have no case. Shots were fired that night and the army has admitted it several times. The issue is that they didn't fire at protesters!
They posted pictures of church drama as pictures from the scene, it was debunked, who and who were killed? Nobody can answer. Who and who lost relatives, no answer. Yet, there was a massacre.
It's only idiots that form opinions before knowing details, and higher version idiots refuse to change their opinions even when presented with alternative facts.

You are very stupid! angry

After live videos where bullets were removed from people's legs were shown you still decided to drop your brain in the gutter and say nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxcl0v1Me4
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by anambraamaka: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Imagine the lies
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by wellmax(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Okay. But one year on, we've not seen nor heard from the families of the supposed dead.
#Lekkilies shall fail.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Everything that happened to the protesters is well deserving! It is very clear that youths are well engaged in yahoo and fraud...Cyber crimes and the govt decide to establish a police wing to curtail such menance.....

Some silly youths fulk of hate decide to protest against it....i cant imagine how a sane human wil do that under the guise of lies and silly excuses...

The youths all over hide under such banner to create chaos in the country expecially in the South-East where they take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

We all know that during the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter.

Yet you expect to govt to fold hands and watch you do such babaric acts simply because you are southerners?

Don't waste time insulting this fellow, he is lost, just report every post he makes.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Jaqenhghar: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

The white man strongly believes that the brain of a typical black man is full of fufu.

Regrettably, the comments that people like you make on Nairaland prove them right.

To the news now, Nigerians have moved on so soon. Yes, that's the lifestyle of a typical Nigerian...that's why nobody should take this country seriously.
Facts. They have already moved on.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

u nailed it..na yahoo guys and celebrities instigate that rubbish..even celebrities discover say thier income don drop cuz police they disturb their cus which are yahoo guys..no civil servant or bank manager will pay 3m just to see davido on stage for VIP table..in all our problems SARS was d least of them..if they had protested for hike In food stuffs..lack of power.banditry..corruption or even bad roads. I for join them..when I saw the calibre of cultists and yahoo guys who carry the thing for head ..to me buhari Bleep up..that protest nor suppose last 2 days before the shooting..the thing be don they enter yahoo guys heads..na those way nor they do yahoo way take bullet for nothing I feel for..as a legitimate worker sars has nerver harassed me..I drive at night self no harrasment..serves them right..make them just try anything again he go choke them

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:07am On Sep 11, 2021
wellmax:
Okay. But one year on, we've not seen nor heard from the families of the supposed dead.
#Lekkilies shall fail.

Another useless idiot who keeps playing football with people's lives. I'm sure this idiot will come and say he is a "patriot" come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxcl0v1Me4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by donnie(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Endsars, ploy to make sure Yoruba didn't get presidency. It's sad innocent Yorubas are dancing to the tune.
No family prays to have a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
u nailed it..na yahoo guys and celebrities instigate that rubbish..even celebrities discover say thier income don drop cuz police they disturb their cus which are yahoo guys..no civil servant or bank manager will pay 3m just to see davido on stage for VIP table..in all our problems SARS was d least of them..if they had protested for hike In food stuffs..lack of power.banditry..corruption or even bad roads. I for join them..when I saw the calibre of cultists and yahoo guys who carry the thing for head ..to me buhari Bleep up..that protest nor suppose last 2 days before the shooting..the thing be don they enter yahoo guys heads..na those way nor they do yahoo way take bullet for nothing I feel for..as a legitimate worker sars has nerver harassed me..I drive at night self no harrasment..serves them right..make them just try anything again he go choke them

Internet fraud is the work of EFCC and not SARS,
This man was a fraudster too? What is wrong with you people? undecided

https://thewhistler.ng/how-sars-killed-first-bank-chairmans-brother-for-no-reason/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by wellmax(m): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

Another useless idiot who keeps playing football with people's lives. I'm sure this idiot will come and say he is a "patriot" come 2023.

If insult is your only tool of discourse, then I do not have anything to say to you.

DJ witch said she counted 73 bodies ? ? ?

Are those bodies ghosts? I'm Lagos faaaa, 73 bodies and no families to talk about them?

Government admitted 3 dead from brut force, and another from injuries sustained in the throng.

Show us those killed by the alleged shooting spree.

Lekkilies is already falling apart.

Next month we shall do anniversary of your lies.

Unfortunately the goal you seek to achieve with the lies has failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Rolly22(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

The white man strongly believes that the brain of a typical black man is full of fufu.
Regrettably, the comments that people like you make on Nairaland prove them right.

To the news now, Nigerians have moved on so quickly. Yes, that's the lifestyle of a typical Nigerian...that's why nobody should take this country seriously.

Facts

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Rolly22(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
All these Turenchi is a waste of time.

The panel have been sitting for like 8 months, and not a single Family of the so called Lekki victims came out to testify that any of their relative was killed.

The fact is, that Lekki scam was meant to destroy Tinubu, reason his properties were targeted for destruction the following morning.

No judge will convict anyone for murder, if there are no dead bodies, no murder weapon and no credible eye witness. That panel is a circus show as long as that Lekki audio massacre is concerned.

I AM DONE TALKING

Same way you and your Generations would be killed and it would be tagged a scam

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

Don't waste time insulting this fellow, he is lost, just report every post he makes.
what is wrong with his statement...una they release prisoners..destroy shop right...and they left nigeria..so people that where working there are not humans..I lost a friend who came to the state to pick somethings and she went into labour...she died the baby died..a close friend...just cuz they couldn't sourse for blood...do u know how many people died in the hospital where I worked cuz of yahoo protest..if u dont feel for my friend who died in d hospital sorry to say I cant feel a single pain for those that where shot..or died during the protest.the army did nothing wrong..it was a nice move that came too late...para u shouldn't have come..u for just born for Australia.. bastatd youth..u guys should go and watch bb9ja..play 2 odd..and chelsea is playing today..very unproductive beast..nonsense..who ever got a bullet deserved it in totality..u dont know what I suffered. SARS was the least of our problems..no light ..no security..bad government everyone is happy wat is end sars..u guys dont know what u want and u are not ready yet.when u are ready we will take u serious..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
If Nigerians actually love Nigeria and want its growth, all the idiots supporting this terror of a government should be rounded up and given the treatment of sponsors of terrorism

I mean the online fools.... you're all fools for aiding terrorism in your stupid country

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Rolly22:

Same way you and your Generations would be killed and it would be tagged a scam
oga shut up..whoever's got a bullet deserved it..I lost relatives too cuz of this protest..2 during child birth if u dont pity for me i cant pitty for u..who ever got a bullet deserved it 100 percent no remorse
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by 2oby: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
This is no more news. We all know d truth. D fed gov chose d easy way to settle our children with prize of tears in eyes of d parents. Who opt 4 such option? Bandit? Our children tot we wer in a sane country but they wer paid in d wrong coin.
They tried so hard to b responsible, they tried to make it a peaceful process but who cares? They dont give a fu*k about Mother Land( Nigeria Flag), they made a mess of d country once more n as usual. October 21st remains in heart of many even in d heart of d police, DSS n army wt conscience, we will run wt this in our prayers n we will c if God is alive.

God bless NIGERIA.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
what is wrong with his statement...una they release prisoners..destroy shop right...and they left nigeria..so people that where working there are not humans..I lost a friend who came to the state to pick somethings and she went into labour...she died the baby died..a close friend...just cuz they couldn't sourse for blood...do u know how many people died in the hospital where I worked cuz of yahoo protest..if u dont feel for my friend who died in d hospital sorry to say I cant feel a single pain for those that where shot..or died during the protest.the army did nothing wrong..it was a nice move that came too late...para u shouldn't have come..u for just born for Australia.. bastatd youth..u guys should go and watch bb9ja..play 2 odd..and chelsea is playing today..very unproductive beast..nonsense..who ever got a bullet deserved it in totality..u dont know what I suffered. SARS was the least of our problems..no light ..no security..bad government everyone is happy wat is end sars..u guys dont know what u want and u are not ready yet.when u are ready we will take u serious..

I don't care about you, your worthless friend or the wall of rubbish you wrote. If you enjoy people being killed why are you now complaining? They should have even shot Buhari during the June 12 protest since you love bloodshed so much
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Ibkhaleel001: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

The truth sounds like an insult ... anyone that supports killers is a killer and Terrorist
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Rolly22(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
So long as they didn't pull the bullets out of anyone's body, they still have no case. Shots were fired that night and the army has admitted it several times. The issue is that they didn't fire at protesters!
They posted pictures of church drama as pictures from the scene, it was debunked, who and who were killed? Nobody can answer. Who and who lost relatives, no answer. Yet, there was a massacre.
It's only idiots that form opinions before knowing details, and higher version idiots refuse to change their opinions even when presented with alternative facts.

Ironically you’re the hopeless idiot here.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
The truth sounds like an insult ... anyone that supports killers is a killer and Terrorist

You support the killing of civilians by the police and military. You are a killer and a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by SmartPolician: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Powersurge:
I wasn't really perturbed by govt's lies. But I was concerned that they could package those lies enough to convince "educated Nigerians* that there was no killing in Lekki. I knew from then on that there is little or nothing that can change about this country. If these folks wants to put slowpoke in power AGAIN, all they need do is to tweak the head of the 70% zombies and properly garb the zombie as angel.

I beg to differ, sir. I always tell people that the Lekki Tollgate incident reminds us that protest cannot change this country.

However, I strongly believe that when we mistakenly get a good man with some leadership skills and guts running this country, everyone will sit up overnight. That's the only option we have.

Any good man with good leadership skills but without guts would become an ineffective weakling (Goodluck Jonathan) or motivational speaker (Yemi Osinbajo). undecided
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Rolly22(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
oga shut up..whoever's got a bullet deserved it..I lost relatives too cuz of this protest..2 during child birth if u dont pity for me i cant pitty for u..who ever got a bullet deserved it 100 percent no remorse

I knew I was Quoting a Big Fool, you called it a scam and now you lost relatives in the same scam,Confused Fool

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

Internet fraud is the work of EFCC and not SARS,
This man was a fraudster too? What is wrong with you people? undecided

https://thewhistler.ng/how-sars-killed-first-bank-chairmans-brother-for-no-reason/
oga shut up..sars is the least of our problems when u know what u want america will take u serious..cuz they know that our youths are fraudsters..I am sure america told the army to shot at those Yahoo guys..those that fired them have been promoted with good salaries..
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by TimeTraveller: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
It's funny how Igbos are so vested in a fake Lekki massacre, when hundreds literally died in Awkuzu in Anambra State, killed by SARS, under the watchful eyes of Peter Obi.

Are you guys not sick?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.