Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors (61516 Views)

2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Having Fun With Their Kids In London / Toyin Abraham Parties Hard Despite Divorce Drama Between Her And Her Ex-husband / Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by kingsceedon(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ever8090:
Their problem..na how I wan take pay my house rent now be my own problem

O boy I share your pain oooo, this nearly killed me back then in Lagos state, and my landlord no even send you, if you like dey quench dey enter grave, na the rent dey him dirty mind
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by kingsceedon(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
It's better I cried for a super star in a mansion than for one useless broke ass guy in one room cheesy cheesy

Na people like you yahoo Boys dey use for rituals
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by dacblogger: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

It's better to be heartbroken in a Range Rover sport limited edition, than in love in a BRT or Keke Marwa

You're a wise man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by tunize(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
It's better I cried for a super star in a mansion than for one useless broke ass guy in one room cheesy cheesy
What stops u from crying in ur own house built wit ur money be ur own super star live all these quote
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Truthsoldier(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2021
angry angry Truth be told..She's not happy,she's just trying to look happy,and to post it on social media is to decieve her gullible followers like our dear 'banished' Tega did when she went 'crying' and videoing herself asking her zombie fans beg her husband for her...

Nonsense and ingredients,it's before I used to fall for all this shit..not anymore,some celebrity homes are hellish but they do all these things just for the grams
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by suffering: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2021
At the end of the day you have no one but your family to stick with you. I tell single mothers all the time; if your nuclear family abandons you, your offspring never will. They know no life other than being by your side.
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by caandi: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2021
That’s why money is good. She’s got it , she’s enjoying it, y’all that carry the matter for your head. You don chop dominos or are you riding Benz? Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Tomahawk99:

The discussion here focuses on social media, wait for it when the discussion is about general suffering in marriage you can bring your question up.

Oga o nairaland regulator. Stop blaming social media for bad marriages. The marriage was faulty already.
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Mumu. Show me in my comment where i blamed social media.
Mumu go just type crap.

Some of you get small internet and lose your minds online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.