Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors (61377 Views)

2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Having Fun With Their Kids In London / Toyin Abraham Parties Hard Despite Divorce Drama Between Her And Her Ex-husband / Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by HEAVEN4444: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy annie the yamyun of caraba
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by EgunMogaji2: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tomahawk99:
She's in pain.
Keep your marriage and relationship away from social media if you value it.

Extreme pain, in fact.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Okortor: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Celebrities using Nigerians to catch cruise..and d gullible fans are taking sides..
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Bilabong(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fake smiles et al... All foe the grams...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Demolawest(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=105697096] cool

It's better to be heartbroken in a Range Rover sport limited edition, than in love in a BRT or Keke Marwa

OBS✌️
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Egein(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

It's better to be heartbroken in a Range Rover sport limited edition, than in love in a BRT or Keke Marwa

See this one

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Anazp: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
It's better I cried for a super star in a mansion than for one useless broke ass guy in one room cheesy cheesy
you broke ass. Annie was with tubaba in one room. She wasn't a good digger like you. And a man of vision doesn't even need a woman to succeed. A man can do it on his own and stay single with baby Mamas. That's better cos of fools and leeches like you.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by HEAVEN4444: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Extreme pain, in fact.
bros wetin you chop remain ? the boys remain ever loyal

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by wink2015(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
It is the internet busybody that will continue to DRINK PARACETAMOL over their own family matter.

Even Tuface ( 2baba ) spoke on the need for the public to respect the boundaries as far as his family matter is concerned.

It seems to me that the couple just partially separated.

I think they will still come together.

I do not see Annie taking the risk to go for a divorce.

Considering her background she can not afford to take such a risk.

LET US CONTINUE TO WATCH THE COUPLE.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by demoBaba: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ever8090:
Their problem..na how I wan take pay my house rent now be my own problem

Guy hustle before your landlord tro wey your property.
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by tianshie(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
It's better I cried for a super star in a mansion than for one useless broke ass guy in one room cheesy cheesy

You don pack out dat your profile picture dirty room?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Tinyemeka(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin cheesy

They are clearing road to Shoprite for Annie Idibia.

Pero is clearing road to her pant for Tuface Idibia.

Tuface brother is clearing the road to her father's house.

cheesy

Bro, you're a killer in disguise. cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by iamtardey: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
women and this dramatic attitude everytime, I hate them. angry

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Divorce kee!!!....

Na wa ooooooo!!.... hmmmmm!!...
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by merits(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pretender.

"The rich also cry"

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Her problem
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
She no even fine

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
try commot for dat ur dirty papa house first lol

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Jolite(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is not even my concern,

My problem is, the girl every body is catching cruise and taking turn on in my street one greedy boy went and impregnated her.

Greedy people everywhere�

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by gurunlocker: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Na pain go make person dey behave like this

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by West2019(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stupid without 2baba you will not be here on social media

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by akdjr(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
She's enjoying 2baba money and yet complaining that his family are milking him.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
You people have time to be following these guys around undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Buskid1: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
She's depressed

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by Danisaint112(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
utenwuson:
you too can make it you know! Your enjoying life shouldn't be a man responsibility.... You too can.

You get! An average Nigerian girl's dream is just to be married - they just bring themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.