Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife (472 Views)

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Williams Uchemba Is Engaged. Meet His Fiancee (Video, Photos) / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife by tkgz(m): 3:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Tuface leaves Annie in rage on Tuesday night, according to a DAILY POST source.

According to a source close to the family who requested anonymity.

“Tuface is on a flight right now to America after got into a massive fight with Annie. His manager, Efe and his cousin packed some of his things and right now, he’s on a plane.

“He’s not going to meet Pero, he has an apartment which is different from hers.

“He’s going away because of too much ‘wahala.”

Annie is insecure, according to him, because Tuface prioritizes Pero, who has two sons for her and spends more time in Nigeria.

“Annie just had two girls but you know as an Idoma man it’s like Tuface is prioritising Pero with the boys.”

Gistlover on his page wrote

“heavy Vawulence in their home wey Annie almost comot him front teeth,he was sneaked out of the house by his management and all his belongings moved out alongside,as we speak he is in Amrica cooling off even pero no know the place wey him dey but me I know and I no go tell Una,make pero no go use Puna waylay am for there
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/tuface-leaves-annie-in-rage-as-he-left-nigeria-to-america

Re: Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife by blackdot1: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2021
old news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife by Tony3245(m): 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Older news grin

Kindly check my signature

(1) (Reply)

K / Would You Choose DJ Cuppy’s Wealth Or Tems’ Fame? / Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.