Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. (425 Views)

Korra Obidi, Jane Mena In A Twerking Spree For Jane’s Husband In The Bedroom (vi / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by Muna4real(f): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Like our christain mothers would say,prayer is the key in every marriage. Jane's husband is not prayerfull at all. If he had gone down on his knees to pray for his marriage,all these wouldn't have happened. My brother in Christ, you have to pray. Don't be a weakling, the devil is bound to destroy marriages. You have to pray my brother. I recommend a fast of 40days. Fast and pray for God to intervene in your marriage. Don't let your marriage break. Do everything in your power to keep your marriage. It's for better for worse.

Also my brother, I heard that you can't do sex like kpokpogri. My brother you have to know that a woman cannot eat one soup for two weeks. Change style. Do different styles for your wife. Revive your sex life. Make her happy to be with you. If you do all these, she will never look outside. Save your marriage now!
Re: Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by chatinent: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2021
My brother in Christ, you have to pray.
Pray for what? Wasn't she a p•rnstar before he married her, abi she married him?

Don't be a weakling, the devil is bound to destroy marriages.
There's no iota of wifehood in Janemena.

I heard that you can't do sex like kpokpogri. My brother you have to know that a woman cannot eat one soup for two weeks.
Abeg, refrain from justifying cheating in your quest to sound religious. There is no justification to cheat!

If you do all these, she will never look outside.
It is what she does for a living. She can't stop. Besides, all these are publicity stunts.

Celebs can do anything to remain in the news.

Re: Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by Navalsadiq(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2021
If you like change styles what you need understand is that a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler

A loosed woman is always a loosed woman
Re: Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
If the rumour about his wife is true, then she's an unrepentant olosho. Like Tega's once mentioned, he should also stop being Janemena's husband.

Navalsadiq:
If you like change styles what you need understand is that a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler

A loosed loose woman is always a loosed loose woman

Don't bother to thank me.
Re: Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by advanceDNA: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Muna4real:
Like our christain mothers would say,prayer is the key in every marriage. Jane's husband is not prayerfull at all. If he had gone down on his knees to pray for his marriage,all these wouldn't have happened. My brother in Christ, you have to pray. Don't be a weakling, the devil is bound to destroy marriages. You have to pray my brother. I recommend a fast of 40days. Fast and pray for God to intervene in your marriage. Don't let your marriage break. Do everything in your power to keep your marriage. It's for better for worse.

Also my brother, I heard that you can't do sex like kpokpogri. My brother you have to know that a woman cannot eat one soup for two weeks. Change style. Do different styles for your wife. Revive your sex life. Make her happy to be with you. If you do all these, she will never look outside. Save your marriage now!
Comedian...
Re: Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. by TarOrfeeek: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2021
When a woman gives advice like this to a victim of infidelity.

Her major reason from a biological point of view - is to ensure that a WEAK man remains with a WEAK woman.

She's doing the work of mother nature. Imagine Jane Mena husband (SIMP) leaves Jane Mena (SLOT).

The Simp will be available and might end up using money to land another woman.

The Slot will rebrand herself, join MFM and start to wear church clothes then land herself a GOOD man.

Biologically OP is making sense.
Logically she has the brain of a groundnut seed.

(1) (Reply)

How Missing Four-year-old Cleo Was Found / Her Mother Help Her Do Juju For Her Boyfriend And Now H'es Misbehaving / Video: Davido Meets His Fan In Dubai Mall Who Gifted Him ₦1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.