Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United (389 Views)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Juventus Win Their First Serie A Game Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left / Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United by Claff123(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Guys you need to see this latest video of our living legend, Cristiano Ronaldo, the video was made by #Goal, if you are a true fan of CR7 don't forget to like, Share and Subscribe.

Ronaldo became United's first Portuguese player when he signed before the 2003–04 season.[30] His transfer fee of £12.24 million made him, at the time, the most expensive teenager in English football history.[31] Although he requested the number 28, his number at Sporting, he received the squad number 7 shirt, which had previously been worn by such United players as George Best, Eric Cantona and David Beckham.[32] Wearing the number 7 became an extra source of motivation for Ronaldo.[33] A key element in his development during his time in England proved to be Ferguson, of whom he later said: "He's been my father in sport, one of the most important and influential factors in my career.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best player in the world, in this video you are going to be seeing 12 things that happened since Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United, I know Ronaldo is one of the best player in the world but I think his move to man u will be a great decision for a player above 35 years and I know he is going to win trophies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEOkcx2W65U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United by Claff123(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Great GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United by Claff123(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Up CR7
Re: 12 Things That Happened 12 Years Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left Man United by Claff123(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2021
@mind44

(1) (Reply)

4 Players Who Could Benefit From Rohr’s Dismissal / 2021 AFCON Group Stage Worst Eleven / Poland Handed Bye To World Cup Qualifying Play-off Final Following Russia Expuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.