Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? (2001 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Babadobo: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2021
During your time as a member of the NYSC, were you posted to a secondary school? How did you cope? My kid bro was posted to a secondary school and I went to drop him off last week. I noticed how the senior class girls started going wild and happy sighting a corper in his full regalia..

So tell me, how did you cope with those little girls?

Did the little boys give you maximum respect?

Were you scared of your own students?

Did they threaten to beat you up?

We're you the type that told a senior girl to do something or you gave her a punishment and she'd eye you from head to toe or hiss?

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Oluromantic: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2021
There's no much fun with ss1-3 girls in a secondary school. It's child abuse if caught.

I served in a school of nursing. That's the height of fun with girls. Fun tire me. Effortless fun at that.

5 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2021
cool
Don't be too carried away by the fun that's entailed in NYSC.....Na the life after service suppose to be guyman main concern,and not the 5 minutes lashing of some secondary school girls wey no go know when to miss their period and when to look for am lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Cerebellum: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Threaten to beat who up?

A be munu arbi??
Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by mardis: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
You can have fun and be disciplined at the same time and for your own good and respect no matter how much you like anyone of the girls never show her or show any sign you like girls. And the worst part don't even dare lash any girl there. I repeat never, if not, this statement SEE FINISH will be your companion till your service ends.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by lilvicky68(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Just concentrate on the teaching and forget about the female students.. nothing come out..

Those old men for ss3 village schools.if you respect yourself them go respect you too..

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm, OP.

You want to remind me of those Dayz!..

Did my NYSC in a community close to Zaki Biam, Benue state. The school (PPA) was cool, with nice students..
Just dat the girls had Big Boobs! Even in Markudi, Aliede, Gboko and elsewhere, if you see the breasts of some 12,13 yrs Tiv Girls ehn,
Very Big and succulent looking.. tongue cool

In the school, was invigilating Test from outside one time, one Ss2 girl just came from behind and pressed my back with her Boobs!
She now stretched her hand, pretending to be getting sth from sb..
I Just smiled@her Pattern of shooting shots!.. She herself smiled n walked away.

NYSC aside, some Teenage Girls are something else.
As a guy, If you can't control ur Dicck, you go commit oo! sad cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by colossus91(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2021
I served in Bayelsa promiscuity at its peak but I didn’t mess around with any student……Had loads of love letter but didn’t do anyone cos I had loads of corpers female friends that thought I was cute even married ladies wanted me but I japa!!

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Richy4(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2021
In my days, I served in Bayelsa in a secondary school in Okoloibiri... There's something called setting boundaries... Why would anyone even stoop that low as to date a secondary school kid when we were even looking at year 1 students as kids... I later heard from other cop members that the students knew me as the arrogant corper..

The only time I remembered stooping to their level was when I was teaching them sex education as a peer educator assigned in that school... smiley
Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by muller101(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
I just had to mind my business. I went there to teach that's all.
Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Freestainworld(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Those small girls nearly suffocate me ooo, thank God I overcame them.
Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Gosj001: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Omo nah to close eyes o! Those girls see every male corper(s) as their potential passport/visa/getaway to escape from village to city.

Its better to flirt with fellow corpers that those village girls. E get why? But e fit learn the hard way also.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? by Kingsasian(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Na God help me. Some visited me unannounced sef

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, This Recently Mobilized Corper Needs Assistance / Off To Serve Motherland / December Allawee And January Clearance For Batch C Otondos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.