Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons (30250 Views)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / No Governor From South East Showed Up In Court In Solidarity With MNK / Kogi APC Suspends Simon Achuba, Deputy Governor From The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by tunize(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Obaseki....

8/10
Oba who?? That guy nor reach 4 abeg
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by DissTroyer: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
poiZon:

Isoryt...
So because am trying hard to squeeze words outta u, am sycophant and whatnot...
So how about in the state assembly ,don't u have any expose on there?
Am enjoying ur comments...
Maybe u can work with kufre carter or udoedehe... Those r people who have akwaibom at heart.

Kufre Carter? Same Kufre Carter who allowed himself be bribed for 4 million naira to stop the EndSARS protests, denied then admitted it was #500,000, and was disgraced?

He's a noisemaker. His timeline of inanities on his profile are proof enough that he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Politicking is way more than pandering to fickle-minded people and posting memes all over the place.

Udoedehe? Well, he's been said to be of good heart. Currently embroiled in supremacy battle with Akpabio for the heart of the state APC. His methods are... Well, you know how his methods are.

Please don't mention Kufre Carter where serious-minded people are.

With the position and role I held and played in the 2019 state elections, anything other than working directly with the principal is a downgrade. I won't reveal more. Not on Nairaland, at least. smiley
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by poiZon: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
DissTroyer:

Kufre Carter? Same Kufre Carter who allowed himself be bribed for 4 million naira to stop the EndSARS protests, denied then admitted it was #500,000, and was disgraced?

He's a noisemaker. His timeline of inanities on his profile are proof enough that he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Politicking is way more than pandering to fickle-minded people and posting memes all over the place.

Udoedehe? Well, he's been said to be of good heart. Currently embroiled in supremacy battle with Akpabio for the heart of the state APC. His methods are... Well, you know how his methods are.

Please don't mention Kufre Carter where serious-minded people are.

With the position and role I held and played in the 2019 state elections, anything other than working directly with the principal is a downgrade. I won't reveal more. Not on Nairaland, at least. smiley

Can i work with u?
U go enjoy my workings
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by DissTroyer: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
poiZon:

Can i work with u?
U go enjoy my workings

It depends on what you are proposing but it has to be for the people and youth-driven. I'm not going to compromise on the youth-driven and human capital development part. Anything without that agenda would be me teaming up with the very things and iideas I have been criticising on this thread especially.

Do send me a mail.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by poiZon: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
DissTroyer:

It depends on what you are proposing but it has to be for the people and youth-driven. I'm not going to compromise on the youth-driven and human capital development part. Anything without that agenda would be me teaming up with the very things and iideas I have been criticising on this thread especially.

Do send me a mail.
Ok Sir..
But know am against any social investment whatever the central govt is doing... Npower n its likes..
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by tunize(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ineptitude??! Oh Please...

Obaseki is not inept... That idiot is simply unavailable! Negro is just flexing and killing time till hand-over.

This is why there ought to be a very high standard of performance for a sitting governor or president to qualify for re-election (Due emphasis on High Standard).
Ur last paragraph can only happen in anoda Nigeria after this current Nigeria as for ob aseki like u rightly stated is just passing time "after all dem don vote am for second tenure" the guy has no plan for Edo ppl
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by ShedrachU(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Enugu-1

Would have gone for 0 if available.

Fat man is a bloody thief!
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by ShedrachU(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2021
darealsola:
Seyi Makinde
Oyo state.
8/10
Please let’s give accolades when due.
This guy don try abeg. He’s doing the best so far. Though I know the best is yet to come. Salaries are paid on 25th of each month without delay. Projects and everything is intact. Abeg 4+4=8 let’s do this my people.
Before stupid people wey no dey stay oyo state go dey talk nonsense. We wey we dey here know wetin e dey do

Man posts frequently on LinkedIn.
The best Governor Nigeria will ever have

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by ShedrachU(m): 1:32am On Sep 12, 2021
janedonez:
Ugwuanyi is doing well.
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Enugu State.

Health 7/10
Security 8/10
Infrastructure 5/10
Human capital development 8/10
Education 7/10
Agriculture 6/10
Sports 9/10
Entertainment 7/10
Social services 7/10

You are not from Enugu.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by janedonez(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2021
ShedrachU:

You are not from Enugu.
Give it to dude, he has gained little traction
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by chrisxxx(m): 3:16am On Sep 12, 2021
frankmoney:
I said what I said , Development is not only road construction ,... Development in other LGA is very poor .. Rivers State is not obalga and phalga

You can rate him in your opinion . I've said my own
Everyone in Rivers State wants road to lead from his place to Obio Akpor and Port Harcourt. No doubt about this. Wike believes this as well. It is either you count down or count up. Wike is counting down. That means tarring from Urban to meet rural communities. When you become governor you can start from rural to urban.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by Zandena(f): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Niger: Sani Bello
Health = F9
Security =F9
Agriculture = F9
Education = F9
Infrastructure = F9
Poverty Alleviation = F9
Corruption = A1
Misgovernance =A1
To repair Minna township roads is like climbing mount kilimanjaro for him not to talk Bida-Minna road he took loan to fix but six years after 5 kilometres of the project has not been delivered.
BIG SHAME!
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by showafrica(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
-3, Imo supreme Court Governor. A big scam. Imagine spraying an already half way done road with crude oil to look brand new for the Aso Rock mannequin to commission. What actually did Buhari commission in owerri still remains a mystery

A first class gutter was commissioned... Stop talking bad about the Supreme court man
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by olagbola45(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Ogbesinnaya:
Kwara 7/10

You smoke weed or weed smoke you ? Rahmani 7/10? Ahhhhhhhhh

Rahmani dont worth 2/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by omokab: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

He's not following Aregbesola legacy sir, if you're in Osun, you'll understand that the two are not in good term.
If he's following Aregbesola legacy, he wouldn't return education to its status quo.
I said on health
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by EmperorTolson: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Solo2018:
In short,.KOGI IS MOURNING OVER 6YRS NOW. BELLO IS DISASTER.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by frankmoney(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
chrisxxx:

Everyone in Rivers State wants road to lead from his place to Obio Akpor and Port Harcourt. No doubt about this. Wike believes this as well. It is either you count down or count up. Wike is counting down. That means tarring from Urban to meet rural communities. When you become governor you can start from rural to urban.
like I said development is not only road , you keep saying road , road , road , people need jobs in Rivers State , social welfare etc communities in the riverine area needs development. Wike is not the governor of obio akpor or phalga , so other places needs attention and jobs too .

You can rate him in your opinion , I've said my own
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by chrisxxx(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
frankmoney:
like I said development is not only road , you keep saying road , road , road , people need jobs in Rivers State , social welfare etc communities in the riverine area needs development. Wike is not the governor of obio akpor or phalga , so other places needs attention and jobs too .

You can rate him in your opinion , I've said my own
Other governors before him did the same. Politicians just like Wike like playing to the gallery. It is just a coincidence that Wike is Ikwerre and also from Obio Akpor. No governor will emerge without making these two LGA as his centrepiece. This is the gateway to the state and Rivers State is adjudged based on what is happening here. Amaechi did the same. Same with Odili and even Diete Spiff.
On employment it is necessary as well he does something on that. Though I hear there is secret employment going on.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by Zaikon(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
ubongdom:
Bros your rating are wrong pls.

I'm not an Elrufai fan but he is working
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by GeneralKoko(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
DissTroyer:

Do send me a mail.

Sir I created the thread . I am an upcoming Politician in Rivers State. I'd love you t drop some word of advice on how to navigate the Nigeria Political terrain in order to be successful.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by GeneralKoko(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
chrisxxx:

In my opinion, Woke is the worse and most clueless Governor in Nigeria. So much money and revenue but he's so visionless . He carries out mediocre projects then goes ahead to call all the media houses in Nigeria to sing praises .
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by chrisxxx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
GeneralKoko:

In my opinion, Woke is the worse and most clueless Governor in Nigeria. So much money and revenue but he's so visionless . He carries out mediocre projects then goes ahead to call all the media houses in Nigeria to sing praises .
If you don't like the road make use of the mono rail.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by seleroms2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Obaseki....

8/10
I guess you don't stay in Edo state
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by okewumi: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oyo state.
Ibadan alone suppose to be a state but Oyo state contain (ogbomoshi, fiditi, Oyo town, ibarapa meje (i.e seven town in one) shakki, Eruwa eland ibadan itself

Governor: Engr Seyi Makinde
Education= 9
Heath=8
Road=7
Infrastructure= 8
Agriculture= 8
Security= 5

May God be with this man oo. You will not change to evil. Elderly people/pensioners always compare his good work to Bola-ige.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by pafestula(m): 2:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Osun-4

You're right! He is the most useless Governor in the history of our state.

Good to have you here Omoluabi.
Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by NeloNelo: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gist1234:
Governor Nyenso Wike is the worst governor in Nigeria.
Why did I say so.
If we compare Revenue Allocations,IGR,bailout funds and the remittance of 68billion naira by federal government,you will know that there is excess money in Rivers state.
With all this funds what has he done in the State?
Governor Nyenso wike has only been awarding contracts of flyover within Obio and no one in Akpor even though the LGA is called Obio/Akpor.
All the primary and secondary schools in Rivers state are all in shambles.Pupils seat on the ground to learn and in the secondary schools there are no toilet rather students go to the nearest bush to ease their selves and some of them that their houses are close goes to their houses.
Pensioners two days ago protested for non payment of gratuity and pension since 2015 he came into office as the Governor.
There has not been any promotion, conversion and arias of salaries since 2015 he come into power as the Governor.Civil servants in the Local government has not been paid last month salary in Rivers state and today is 11th.
Flood has now taking over Port Harcourt and particularly GRA.
If I continue this write-up we may not be able to read other people's comments.
Verify by asking,you will definitely be told the things I may not have said.
So with this little expositions you will know that Rivers people are on moluwea.

https://thegisthouse.com/flood-takes-over-port-harcourt-after-hours-of-heavy-downpour/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.