Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO (4660 Views)

Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by SirBlack999(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
proeast:

Don't mind the bastard supreme Court fraud, he is playing with fire.

I was once in Oguta lake resort when the community were protesting sometime ago. I asked what was going on and they said Mouka of Lord Chosen Charismatic Church has bought all their lands and want to use it for a university. I was flabbergasted and asked them what was wrong with that since it will bring development and they said their women no longer have lands to farm.

Now this is a university project that will bring development o, and Lord Chosen Charismatic Church paid the asking price for those lands yet the community were complaining. Now compare that to giving scarce lands to terrorists that bring nothing except deaths and destruction.

Forget it, those Oguta people will rather die than see their lands given to terrorists.

Ngor Okpala and Ohaji people should be wary and watchful too because once this treacherous attempt fails in Oguta, he will try his luck again in those places I mentioned.

They really planted this efulefu so they can use him to get at us.
Thanks for this. I became suspicious of Buhari's Visit when I noticed he was commissioning a drainage. I kept asking myself what front that was. Now this is happening....

People really thought buhari flew all the way down here to just commission drainage. Lol

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uzodinma

Tinubu of South East

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by SweetiliciousD: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
When we say political elites are anti-people, we know what we ar saying.

NO LAND FOR RUGA

BIAFRA NOT FOR RUGA

GOD BLESS MNK

BIAFRA IS HERE

3 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Depressed101: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Let uzodiojo come down from that seat first. Right now he is enjoying the protection provided by his position.. He is a disowned fellow among the igbos.. He shall be ostracized after his tenure...

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Almaigaa: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
cybertyrant:
Never, for oguta wey oil dey, this fulani people are greedy. Let them try it we wey dey manage our land you wan come dash fulani wey get ×2 of our landmass

The North get their ancestral lands in part of OGUTA. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Almaigaa: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
SirBlack999:
BKayy, proeast, ofoigbo.
It seems that Buhari's Visit was a cover for this.
And Oguta has a huge amount of gas deposits.

Agwọ nọ na-akị́rị́ká.

Where are the Igbo otelectuals.

After calling Igboland a dot, he wants to claim it. Uzodinma ga anwụ ọnwụ ọjọọ.

This is why you'll never see me criticise IPOB, because their madness is really needed to fight the injustice.

Trash.
The North extends to OGUTA. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Malawian(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
I hope Uzodinma is from Oguta? He can't be giving out another man's ancestral lands.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by BKayy: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
SirBlack999:
BKayy, proeast, ofoigbo.

Agwọ nọ na-akị́rị́ká.

This is why you'll never see me criticise IPOB, because their madness is really needed to fight the injustice.
You've said it all.
Whether they like it or not, they have to understand that it is only a foolish Igbo man that wish for the destruction of MNK and IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Enice(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2021
fake news will always be fake as tiwa Savage ass. you organize about 20 to 30 people in a back road, give them placards and start shooting like the movies. rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by xelly: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
If the governor has personal land elsewhere, he can dash it out for RUGA. Lands in Imo State belongs to Imo people.

How is it that if I need a plot of land I will search for, pay and obtain CofO but when a Terrorist wants land, it will be given just like that?

Well, Supreme Court Governor should be careful not to be the first governor that didn't complete 4 years in office because we are sure that you do not want second terms.

Keep doing yourself, Rochas and GEJ did morethan you to satisfy Fulani, I am sure you know the story.

I don't know where you are governing, if Imo State or Abuja because you don't know what is happening in Imo State neither do you care.

I thought there are APC members and youth in Imo State, how come they didn't come to welcome PMB?

Hope, you are alone.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Imemine: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Oguta is very important to igbo land, because of the lake. Uzodima should have a rethink before is too late.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by McStoic(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
BKayy, proeast, ofoigbo.

Agwọ nọ na-akị́rị́ká.

It's a shame some monumental naivettes who claim Igbo do not understand what's going on. Where's that ablejesus it what does she call himself?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by otomatic(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Them wan make some people to be real host community, not pipeline community.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by SirBlack999(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:

It's a shame some monumental naivettes who claim Igbo do not understand what's going on. Where's that ablejesus it what does she call himself?
when push comes to shove. They'll turn around and say "this is what IPOB is supposed to be doing, not that", like I saw one of them already saying on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by APCNig: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Web2020:
Uzodimma is a traitor. All traitors never ends well! That is the ironing.

How did Judas end? If you think that was a long time, how did Samuel Ladoke Akintola end?
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Commentor: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2021
I can tell you that there's no such plan but trust politicians to create problems where there's none.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Commentor: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Enice:
fake news will always be fake as tiwa Savage ass. you organize about 20 to 30 people in a back road, give them placards and start shooting like the movies. rubbish.
I'm just laughing at the dumbos getting hot under the collar.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by descarado: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
This was the sole reason he was made governor.

From the last to the first.

Igbo people open your eyes.

This is the reason for ruga. Oil and gas
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by APCHaram: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Web2020:
Uzodimma is a traitor. All traitors never ends well! That is the ironing.

When I keep warning of the Igbo Judases and how they will align with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one, this Uzodimna is a prime example of Zikism aka Igbo Marxism that sold the south to the Fulani Khaliphate.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
BKayy:

You've said it all.
Whether they like it or not, they have to understand that it is only a foolish Igbo man that wish for the destruction of MNK and IPOB.
Nobody wish anybody destruction. But you Igbos sometimes are stupid and foolish and acts like senseless people.

This is where you supposed to act not by issuing sit at home, destroying and vandalising your brothers and sisters business because they came to hustle for their daily business.
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by mike404(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
Nobody wish anybody destruction. But you Igbos sometimes are stupid and foolish and acts like senseless people.

This is where you supposed to act not by issuing sit at home, destroying and vandalising your brothers and sisters business because they came to hustle for their daily business.

YOU DON CHANGE TONE grin

UNA TAQIYYA STRONG GAN sad

2 Likes

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Idiko1: 3:15am On Sep 13, 2021
I do not believe Ozodimgba Hopeless cherishes him silly time on earth. What I wish for this goon cannot be written on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by SATELLITENET: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2021
SATELLITENET:
Protest today in Oguta LGA over Gov Uzodinma's alleged plot to hand over their ancestral land to Fulani herdsmen for RUGA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMAEopaL9o

https://fb.watch/7YdMISmkt4/

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44
Re: RUGA In Imo: Protest Hit Oguta Over Ancestral Land: PICS & VIDEO by Truthissupreme: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Mysticwebb:

Don't pity him, he knows how he got there. He has been promised an assured second tenure by the power that put him there.
He is just been used

Buhari would leave before him and the people would flog him in the election

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone / Crowd Singing Peter Obi Song At PDP Rally In Uyo / Southeast Voting Pattern Since 1999 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.