Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World (27221 Views)

Ronaldo Outshines Messi As Juventus Beat Barcelona / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Mangekyo: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
He's on the same level with Ronaldo....
Nevertheless, messi is far better than both

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by babajero(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Okortor:
Cr7 is the only real goat.

Like for CR7, share for Messi.
'But I don't know how you calculate it. I'm not obsessed with it because when you do good things collectively, the individual follows. The individual cannot be good if the collective is not good.
[b][/b]

Just imagine this word by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, now ask yourself " if every player waits for the ball inside the box to score and answer top goal scorer, who is going to go bring the ball? " Messi will always be miles ahead of Ronaldo because he makes the goal, passes the ball, assist for the goal, scores the goal. Messi is always happy when his team wins, but Ronaldo doesn't care if they lose as far as he scored in the match. A football match is not a thing of individual achievement but rather a team effort, and Messi is always a team player.

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by TheGift: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
yanabasee2:

He wants the attention too.....

But in this era, it's all about CR7 and Messi.....

You missed the joke, the commenter was talking about Zlatan IBILE, the Nigerian musician who made waves for about a year or so, then faded away
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Juventus4life: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
OgaRico:

No man,don't say this elsewhere.
At that age that Vela went to MLS,Zlatan was conquering Europe.

They played the same back then in USA. Zlatan underestimate the dude bombarded him and even make mockery of him but at end, in two consecutive season Carlos Vela become highest goals scorer in major league while zlatan was the runner up for the two consecutive seasons.
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by mabea: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ancecoker:
shocked
Ronaldo is a scam

I'll pick Zlatan over Penaldo a billion times
What do you know about football.
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by rex21: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
adioolayi:

Which one is the King of the Jungle A Lion or A Tiger

Don't get confused

King of the jungle in books or in real life ??
Tiger pass lion in the jungle o
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by sonofElElyon: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by miketayo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
He no better than Ronaldo delima , Shevchenko or Henry, he should calm down
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Navalsadiq(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
When you smoke too much crack you beggin to nurse different ideas.

Some time you see your self flying a plane
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by TVTKOKO(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
paulolee:

yeah...zlatan is a great player too but not at dt level of those two aliens..
interviewer- why taking a "strange number 21 instead of 9 or 11 on ur return to Milan??
zlatan- i want to show the world that am 3 times better than Juve cr7.
interviewer- how do u feel hearing vela winning the best player in mls and him saying he deserve the award more than you?
zlatan- nothing to say but tell him that when I was his age, I was busy conquering europe, winning trophies n awards n not in mls..
between Messi and Cristiano, only ONE of them qualified to be described as an Alien and it is NOT Cristiano Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Egein(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
paulolee:
I so much like this gee for his ego, his confident n the way he carries n sees himself..
we all know zlatan is a unique player BT not at dt level of cr7 n messi dt av [/b]been In the highest zone for decades[b]..
its not easy winning, playing n topping all headlines for more than a decade, dt consistency hardly comes by..
the only edge zlatan av above dm is longetivity bcox d gee is clocking 40 this year n still active in top level football...its not easy atall...

Decades?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by akanbiaa(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Zlatan is great player.

Most soccer player are good or great.

Howbeit

LIONEL MESSI is a SOCCER LION!

&
CRISTIANO RONALDO is a SOCCER TIGER!

@SENIORWRITER
In summary Ibrahimovic is a soccer hyena baa?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by loosecanon50(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ishilove:
When I saw 'Zlatan' in the heading, I was wondering what business Zlatan Ibile had with Messi and Ronaldo

Nairaland? A very amazing forum. Nairaland is the only forum where if you're late to comment on a post, you will surely see somebody who has already commented what you had in mind to say! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by rolams(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
One of the reasons you can't be in their rank is what you just did.

Your Ego too much egbon!
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Dpaulie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
For his mind!!!
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by DahOriginal(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Burna boy of football always hyping himself

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Fahd11: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
The balon d'or misses me.... Typical Zlatan that I love.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Johel(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
oluwaseyi02:

https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline

He's better than Ronaldo...but he's going too far when mentioning the goat MESSI.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by mywells: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
He's on the list of the last man standing.
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by promisedeco(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
OgaRico:

You said you don't get me and I totally understand.
Before moving to Spain, how many of Zlatan match did you watch?. We both know Zlatan time in Spain wasn't a good one and then he went back to Italy. Zlatan never got much media attention until after that his overhead kick goal against England.
Why are you so obsessed with English media.
Messi, maradona, Pele, pirlo, xavi, totti, zidane, RONALDO delima mention them never played in England so how come they are recognized. Even modric wasn't recognized until he started playing in span.

In fact, from what your analysis Zlatan is a colossal failure. Played for all the biggest teams in all of the leagues but still (in your opinion) not recognized

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Zlatan is great player.

Most soccer player are good or great.

Howbeit

LIONEL MESSI is a SOCCER LION!

&
CRISTIANO RONALDO is a SOCCER TIGER!

@SENIORWRITER
And tigers are stronger than lions... I get the point now
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Gfskw: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Malora: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by ofiko123(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Who knows??
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by 123readygo: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
He's not far from Ronaldo but comparing himself with the god of soccer is a big crime and the police should quickly arrest him.
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Loki100: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Very unserious mofo you’re zlatan undecided
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
When zlatan was a boy he was a man.

The other sperm told zlantan." you deserve to be born instead of us. You first zlatan"..we wait our turn".

Zlantan can score a penalty from a corner.

Attention pay zlatan.

Pain feels zlatan.

Zlatan once missed school for two days, those two days became Saturday and Sunday.

Zlatan once came to school late. They punished the other students for coming to early.

Zlatan doesn't love football. Football loves Zlatan.

Zlatan doesn't do auditions. Auditions do Zlatan.

Zlatan once strolled into a den of lions and in no time, they all made him king Zlatan 1 of the Lions.

Zlatan can swim on land and walk on air.

Zlatan never misses penalties. Penalties misses Zlatan.

I just love him. He is actually my first role model. His confidence is something out of this world. I had to learn from him and I must say i am getting better. If not for Messi and Ronaldo, Zlatan should be the best player of this era.

It would be a dream come true for me to have a handshake with the one that put France in the world map cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by ddeola: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2021
All these Merci fans sef sad sad sad
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by caandi: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2021
502 goals no be small thing, he should be addressed to as the greatest in Fball... just saying
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by Dybala11(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ancecoker:
shocked Ronaldo is a scam
I'll pick Zlatan over Penaldo a billion times
Penaldo and Penandez scored 3 beautiful penalty kicks yesterday. grin
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by OgaRico(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
promisedeco:

Why are you so obsessed with English media.
Messi, maradona, Pele, pirlo, xavi, totti, zidane, RONALDO delima mention them never played in England so how come they are recognized. Even modric wasn't recognized until he started playing in span.

In fact, from what your analysis Zlatan is a colossal failure. Played for all the biggest teams in all of the leagues but still (in your opinion) not recognized

The English controls the world media and that is why you watch their league more than any other league in the world.
Messi was never regarded as a great player by English fans until the goal against Man United in UCL final 2009.
Maradona?..I believe you have heard of the goal tagged "Hand of God" and which country the goal was scored against.
Xavi contributed in messing Man Utd up twice in UCL final.
Modric was an already established player in England before moving to Spain,so I don't agree with you saying he was only recognized when he moved to Spain. Madrid under Perez leadership don't sign underdog players.
If Zlatan had played in Spain or England with the highlights we have all watched on YouTube and other platforms of how good he is,he would have been respected just as Messi and Ronaldo are.
Re: Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World by OgaRico(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Juventus4life:

They played the same back then in USA. Zlatan underestimate the dude bombarded him and even make mockery of him but at end, in two consecutive season Carlos Vela become highest goals scorer in major league while zlatan was the runner up for the two consecutive seasons.

And then when Zlatan was winning highest goals scorer in European leagues how many times didn't Vela became a runner up to Zlatan?
The point I'm making is,at the Vela was when he went to MLS,he was suppose to be in Europe dominating. Zlatan dominated European leagues when he was at the age that Vela went to America and then the now aged Zlatan came and still became a runner up scorer.
Take it from me and other good football followers that Zlatan is a rare breed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Of Nigeria Wins 2018 AWCON After Defeating South Africa / Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season / FIFA Fines Nigeria N11 Million For Crowd Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.