Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,846 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place (12398 Views)

Keown: Ronaldo Should Know His Place. / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification / Shaw Must Fight For His Place Says United Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by BigYash: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Angelfrost:

Arteta sef never even win him own fight to begin with... Mtchewww!!!
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Tremple8v: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Badt Guy
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by OkuFaba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I WANT NORWICH TO BEAT ARSENAL.
I love seeing the fall of great things/people.
It gives me joy!
village people don register with different moniker

1 Like

Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by hahn(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I WANT NORWICH TO BEAT ARSENAL.
I love seeing the fall of great things/people.
It gives me joy!

Where exactly will Arsenal have to fall to for you to know they've already fallen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by staga: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
ORORO AGAIN! GOAAAALLLL!
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by wengerman: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who is he fighting the place with self?
.God don shame bad belle people
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Gfskw: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Bngf: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Amotolongbo(f): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
wengerman:
.God don shame bad belle people

you no shame?

You beat Norwich who hasn’t won any match this season with 10 goals conceded before the match. grin

Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
My Gee. He scored 2 goals for the under 23 against Man utd today..I believe in you Folarin Balogun. Your time will surely come. lets go!!!!
Re: Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place by Oppy2k2: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Betece:
Balogun is a sufficient wrestler, asking a him to fight is stupid. How can you ask a bucket to ear glass without belching.
Arteta should know that hell is white and the vulcanizer is climbing an oil

Who is your dealer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Holds Novelty Football Match To Bring Youths Together For Peaceful Electio / My N100 Just Won Me 21k Today! / Brand New Stadia U/C Springing Up everywhere Across Nigeria (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.