Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

MouthAction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction (356 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MouthAction by Emeka511(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
I gave my gf an MouthAction and since then I have been having burning feelings on my tongue and it makes my mouth very uncomfortable.... I also noticed I started grinding my teeth. Please I need serious help.
Re: MouthAction by Jakumo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emeka511:
I gave my gf an MouthAction and since then I have been having burning feelings on my tongue and it makes my mouth very uncomfortable.... I also noticed I started grinding my teeth. Please I need serious help.

You must have forgotten to add onions and maggi before settling down to eat that beaver.
Re: MouthAction by Emeka511(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: MouthAction by Jakumo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just joking my brother. By eating your woman's snapper, you are clearly out to ensure that she enjoys your time together, rather than being a typical selfish Africa man who just wants to bust a nut and leave the woman unsatisfied.

I happen to have earned a doctorate degree in snacking on red snapper, and in all my years of partaking in that feast, I have never once experienced any adverse effects whatsoever. Maybe you have a minor infection that is not related to your woman at all, so in short, see a doctor, rather than self-medicate. Likely a short course of the right antibiotics will have you ready for action again.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction by SUPERPACK: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emeka511:
Likely a case of HPV. Bacterial from the Vulva can actually be harmful to the soft tissue in the mouth and the reason why doctors recommend using DENTAL-DAM if you must engage in MouthAction. Also if you have a bleeding gum during oral and your partner is HIV positive the virus can get into the bloodstream via the bleeding gum. Just be careful next time.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘why Women Experiencing Painful Sexual Intercourse Should Be Worried’ / Inside Nigeria’s Unregulated Human Egg Industry- Al Jazeera / How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Permanently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.