Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (75049 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Blackmen07: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
The snake is a no no for me but the bush dirty boy ( bush pig ) is amazing.
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Rexymania(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wetin him find go outside

ProfGday:
U sure say na inside bush ur bros killed this pig so?

Cos it looked like a domestic pig wey strayed go bush go see him sidechick
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by pegix(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pyton here and there

Thought these thing should be in extremely wild places

Oh sorry Nigeria herself is wild

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Charmingrascal(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the bleep up, kiddo!

Listen while I talk.

I forgive you today, tommorow u might not be forgiven. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by kingsceedon(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tell your brother to adjust before the hunter gets hunted

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by dragunov: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:
Here's what happened, my brother was returning from hunting with the bushpig he killed when he saw a big snake crossing the road so he killed it with cutlass since Python is a very lady snake.

Hmmmmn? Hmmmmmm? I hope its not the pig mama chibuzo is looking for. That pig looks like the domesticated one o.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by invinzible1: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
FarinJini:
anybody wey plus hunting go plus everything for this life grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Your brother dey biza gan
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by onuman: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:
Here's what happened, my brother was returning from hunting with the bushpig he killed when he saw a big snake crossing the road so he killed it with cutlass since Python is a very lady snake.

Your brother took a big risk with the python, or the python was not hungry.
If the python was hungry, it would have told your brother that it’s not lazy, it would have quickly strangled your brother and swallow him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Olam09(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProfGday:

Exactly my thought..
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by realstars: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ever8090:
Must you people kill everything especially the big..leave Africa and all animals will go into extinction
With Bush Pig? that thing there is a killer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Lightorder: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ah! Your bros should have shown us the bush piggy very well before dismembering it nau. Oh wait o , I hope it is not what my mind is telling me o.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2021
The owner of that pig will soon raise an alarm. Nothing bush about that pig.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by harley88(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Must you people kill everything especially the big..leave Africa and all animals will go into extinction

Story, you think animals like this aren’t also hunted over there
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Bifwoli: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Don't say Africa ,just be specific and say Nigeria bcoz Botswana,Kenya,Zambia and South Africa take animal preservation very very seriously.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Bifwoli: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2021
samuel051:
This ur brother needs to investigated and prosecuted for animal slaughter..

Lalakukulala..
Why are Nigerian authorities not investigating and prosecuting all those wild meat sellers openly doing business in Lagos public markets where wild meat is sold?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by zaragoza(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Our own na just to kill, kill and kill. I don't want to believe that hunger alone is behind all this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Bimffo(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2021
No be everything be chop. Conservation should be our primary goal here.

Search for how the British colonized the Aboriginal of Australia and kill most of their indigenous animals, and see how they are suffering now.

Check Johnny Harris on YouTube
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by igbowoman: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2021
ProfGday:

Bush pigs are hairy and brown in color,this is a domestic pig
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by igbowoman: 4:55am On Sep 12, 2021
BBBricks:
reminds me of one nairaland moniker

#hungerbad!

#itiswell!

Of blessed memory
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Mystery9(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Kia..... Your brother too much. Na which state na?
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by ddeola: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2021
What a day bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by samuel051: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Bifwoli:
Why are Nigerian authorities not investigating and prosecuting all those wild meat sellers openly doing business in Lagos public markets where wild meat is sold?
because lagos is noman's land.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by jimmynauty: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Python is a very lady snake.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Bussydaniel: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2021
stolen pig

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Ahhh that pig for me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by gentlegenius(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where is your location?

Bush pig meat is delicious.

From the pictures you have already butchered the pig....that is a wrong way to prepare the meat.

It is better when grilled raw than cooked.

Wash it well...spread salt and other spices with scent leaves and grill after rubbing red oil on the body.
MANNABBQGRILL come and see your customer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by justking(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2021
You do well
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by amrichy(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Animals contribute to our ecosystem.
What does that mean exactly?
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by BePrepared: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
y kill it in d first place

Genesis 1:30 KJV
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb FOR MEAT: and it was so.
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by seanjy4konji: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Meat Awoof

Berekete something..

Wee ma share...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.