Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? (578 Views)

See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / Just In! President Buhari Commission Port Harcourt International Airport SEE PIZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
I'm yet to see any project started by Hope Uzodinjo the Hopeless in Owerri talkless of in any of the other LGAs in Imo state.

So my question is, what did Buhari come from far away Abuja to commission in Imo state?

Is it the road that repairs were already started on by Ihedioha before the supreme Court appointed governor was sworn in that Buhari commissioned or what?

Can someone show me pictures of what Buhari commisoned in imo state cos I've seen a single project flagged off by this governor since he came to office. Not. One. Single. Thing!

Probably the most useless governor in the whole of Nigeria. In fact, only Yahaya Bello can come close to this fraudster called Uzodinma when it comes to bad governance at state level in Nigeria.
Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by Freestainworld(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
He came to commission hope uzodimma, he is the APC project in imo State. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
cool Why you dey ask ? Na we be imo state government or you no dey read or watch Tv ? But it's clear that you are a Nairalander ! So you supposed don read or see pictures for here cool
Don't come and disturb our peace here ?
Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
He came to commission hope uzodimma, he is the APC project in imo State. grin
APC is such a disgrace. Holy Christ.

Even Buhari can't even remember Hope Uzodinma's name to show you the kind of demented old fellow that leads a country of 200m+ people. It will never be well with APC and their supporters.

Sometimes I wonder why Imo state is cursed with useless governors. From Ohakim to Okoroawusa and now the supreme Court governor. It's really sad.

This country is a mess. Imo state is a bigger mess.
Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by OkuFaba(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Truth is he went to see the land that HopeLESS governor gave his Fulani brothers for grazing..

The thunder that will kill Hope, dem still dey boil the hot water for e EBA. When the water boil, una go hear scores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Truth is he went to see the land that HopeLESS governor gave his Fulani brothers for grazing..

The thunder that will kill Hope, dem still dey boil the hot water for e EBA. When the water boil, una go hear scores
Hope is a disgrace to the Igbo race.
Re: Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri? by sapientia(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Small tunnel

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Makes U-turn On APGA Leadership Crisis / Why Men Die Early – Ghanaian Businessman Gives Shocking Revelation / Igbos killed Chike Akuyili As they killed Former Enugu High Court Judge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.