Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. (1241 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by Ikenna4cardeals: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hyundai Sonata 2012 model

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by OkuFaba(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dash me nah, since na dispose you dey find. I dey work for LAWMA sef
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by kozmokaz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
1m
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by graceapadija: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Make God just touch your heart right now and dash me this car, I so much love the car, but no money? God when will I own a beautiful car like this
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by Everestus8899: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
If it's Nigeria used at least 1.6-2m
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by Everestus8899: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let pay you by balance and take thanks
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by Everestus8899: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let me pay you by balance and take, that is hire purchase 08022428912
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by xperiencelove(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2021
One of the cars with most useless engine in history of automobiles.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by Angrygoat: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2021
High
On
Die
Very useless car manufacturer. Why is it that all toks cars must have their door seal rubbers cut or damaged.mine was damaged and also the door catcher was tampered with,making my new cut key and remote not to work. Naija dealers are scams

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Can Go For, It Needs To Be Disposed. by byteem: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Toks is worth about 3 to 3.5 m.. check jiji for similar cars for sale ... Hyundai cars are not bad cars..they just don't like careless owners.. u have to change your oil frequently and maintain .. my ix35 is over 8 years old and still going strong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keyless Entry Systems Vulnerable To High-tech Car Thieves / Help!!passat 2003 Model Gear Box Auto Problems / Wifey Needs A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.