Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Praying To Obtain Mercy From The Throne Of God's Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying To Obtain Mercy From The Throne Of God's Grace (182 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying To Obtain Mercy From The Throne Of God's Grace by ochibuogwu5: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
I pray that you may obtain mercy from the throne of God's grace (inside the Crucified Body of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary) so that you may find grace to help you in this time of need to serve God acceptably according to His perfect-will for your life at this current situation of your earthly existence with holiness and Godly fear through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus. Amen.
Re: Praying To Obtain Mercy From The Throne Of God's Grace by emmanuel1277: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
I pray that you may obtain mercy from the throne of God's grace (inside the Crucified Body of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary) so that you may find grace to help you in this time of need to serve God acceptably according to His perfect-will for your life at this current situation of your earthly existence with holiness and Godly fear through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus. Amen.
Good afternoon
Bro
I am sorry I had to ask on your mention but something just told me you could help
I am in daire need of financial assistance as you can see if you go through my profile but none has been forth coming
The rains are not even stopinv so could resume my menial job
Please bro no matter how little
It would go a long way and I will really appreciate
First bank
I will really appreciate bro and God will continue to bless us

(1) (Reply)

God Who Is Going To Employ Me ? / Young Talent Gospel Artist Whose Desire Is To Meet Frank Edwards / Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.