Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States (18726 Views)

72 Percent Pass October 2019 TRCN Qualifying Exam As Lagos, Enugu, Kano Top List / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / FG Removes 5 Top NECO Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ChangetheChange: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Adol84: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please how do I share a story here to nairalanders for contributions?
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by MrRichmond: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
post=105719216:
SAY NO TO MALPRACTICE.

It bring shame to you and your family.

Be a good citizen.

We Rise.
[/s]

Nobody sends all these your boring motivational quotes undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by JayB11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Honestly, a lot needs to be done in the North i must admit. News from our side is mostly negative.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by OllyArt(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Let me be your Signage and Gift items Plug >>>>>>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/6747926/let-us-signage-branding-plug#105719320
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by BeboNGN: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
No mind them... na for board them dey write am... after they write am for them they will still fail... to even copy am inside their booklet na big issue

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by shanktang(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Even with the privilege of the quota system they undeservedly enjoy, they're still high with exam malpractices, it beats all my imaginations.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by BigBelleControl(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is so timely. I am currently marking English Language NECO scripts of a school in Kano. What my eyes have read, my mouth cannot say it.

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Racoon(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
More woes betiding the fallen standard of education. Too bad! So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by hopexter(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hisbah should take the case up from here lipsrsealed
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Streetpresident: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Join the social rebel and this could just be the weekend you have been waiting for.

Follow this down here, complete the tasks in the offer centre and cashout. No story.

Note: Don't pay any kobo to anyone in the process. It is free.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by bizzibodi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
The north that teachers,corpers are mandated to write waec,neco answers on d black board not only that,you are required to write legibly so that students can copy well.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
ignis:
They learnt it from the south.
And they ended up outshining them abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ezegenigbonine: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Real leaders of tomorrow
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ezegenigbonine: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol leaders of tomorrow
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by hibeebeeking: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
You think they are writing exams over there.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Kuriosmynd: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Baseless statistics...what will 100 percent malpractice be
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by nurudeen181(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Head slammers!!! Very dull set of people
If not for quota system, these people would have been in the field eating grass with their cows
you are a nonentity... Godwilling your hatred for muslims will destroy, consume you and those who fail to correct you...
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by MufasaLion: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
How do you expect kids that doesn't like attending classes to pass without malpractices? It's just a shameful thing, really.

Worst of it is that when they grow up, they get juicy appointments while kids that strived and struggled for success only get meager salaries and wages.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by wilyparker(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This is so timely. I am currently marking English Language NECO scripts of a school in Kano. What my eyes have read, my mouth cannot say it.
what did you see?
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
nurudeen181:

you are a nonentity... Godwilling your hatred for muslims will destroy, consume you and those who fail to correct you...

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

HUNGRY CHILD!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abokey don vex. I must go school grin
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Kemight15: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
ignis:
They learnt it from the south.

You people can't even take responsibility for your crime
You must blame others
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Suspect33(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abdullah36:

Hahaha I am part of that 5.51%
Both of us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
mu2sa2:
Exam malpractice used to be the exclusive preserve of the south, especially SE. Now they have exported this evil practice to the north. Investigation may even prove that the perpetrators are non- indigenes from yonder.
So a bad practice was exported and you guys gladly accepted it?? No be juju be dat

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by unbitchable(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001 would blame it on southerners.. When the dumbest people cheat, they'd still come last no matter what.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin fear North
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by jimyjames(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
mu2sa2:
[s]Exam malpractice used to be the exclusive preserve of the south, especially SE. Now they have exported this evil practice to the north. Investigation may even prove that the perpetrators are non- indigenes from yonder[/s].

Back up your claims with proof, or shut up, south east has the brightest students, it has been that way since 1920

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
So the states involved/named should do things to fix it.

Short term, maybe paying for tutorials for students involved in preparing for exams because sometimes students cheat IMHO because they don't know how they should approach such exams...especially the studying bit.

Long term...improving the quality of schools, and the quality of teachers. Also, more nursery schools...so that children have a good foundation to start from

Hopefully things will improve.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Sirpaul(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
If only dem no write am for board for you
post=105719216:
SAY NO TO MALPRACTICE.

It bring shame to you and your family.

Be a good citizen.

We Rise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World’s Top 1,000 Universities: Nigeria Fails To Make List / Mountain Top University MEGA Concert (MFM) Eko Hotel (photos) / Adekunle Ajasin University Akoko-akungba Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.