Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. (4196 Views)

Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / PDP Tells NASS They Shouldn't Surrender Their Independence / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Biafrans are danm serious oooooooo

Happening now as Catalonians invites Biafrans to join in celebration of their independence.

Free Nnamdi Kanu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021

Biafrans are restless in quest for their freedom..

8 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021

We must continue.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Aboks(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
OK
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by engrfaruq(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
I see no invitation, all I see is some uninvited zombies that gatecrashed an event.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
GuyWise:

We must continue.

If you Like continue from now till eternity,you will never achieve anything meaningful �.
God is not mocked, God is not an author of confusion.
He will not indulge a group that will utter our existing profiles as Democrats.
A group that will have the heads of anyone who doesn't agree with their destructive agenda,or has an opposing voice, has no business with Freedom or anything JUST.
Ipob has been rejected in Igboland already,Ndi Anambra will do so again soonest by handing over power to another leader that will stand and fight against the occutic scam ipob.

Reality check�.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
engrfaruq:
I see no invitation, all I see is some uninvited zombies that gatecrashed an event.

I can feel you're in pain. grin grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you Like continue from now till eternity,you will never achieve anything meaningful �.
A group that will have the heads of anyone who doesn't agree with their destructive agenda,or has an opposing voice, has no business with Freedom or anything JUST.
Ipob has been rejected in Igboland already,Ndi Anambra will do so again soonest by handing over power to another leader that will stand and fight against the occutic scam ipob.

Reality check�.

The SUN will surely rise whether you believe it or not, anaghi awata ya na anya.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by GuyWise(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Reality check�.

The SUN will surely rise whether you believe it or not, anaghi awata ya na anya.

Biafrans can never continue to endure living with those who derive joy in killing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Reality check�.
Stay there and be opening your mouth anyhow like an im.be.cile.
Biafra is not just a movement, it's an ideology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by loveth360(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Reality check�.
[/s]Trash...

4 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by engrfaruq(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
GuyWise:

I can feel you're in pain. grin grin grin

Is that the invitation or you deliberately choose to blab?
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Emergingnation(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]

Reality check�.[/s]
Ab0ki, Biafra has come to stay, your online wailing , ranting change nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by techWriter1: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnWe must persist.

1 Like

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by paramakina202: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
GuyWise:

Biafrans are danm serious oooooooo

Happening now as Catalonians invites Biafrans to join in celebration of their independence.

Free Nnamdi Kanu.

Show us the invitation letter.Meanwhile Catalonians have no independence to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Skillsnigeria: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
That's good
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by uBuNiT: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Reality check�.
Natural death will not be your potion
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Inviting ipob is inviting crime and terrorism. If you like go to Cameroon independence, Buhari will not give you Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Gadafii: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
BMCs mouths go sour tonight, their body go just dey pepe dem cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by googlepikins: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
engrfaruq:

Coming from a Fulani bandit, according to United Nation, Fulanis have the lowest IQ on earth.

They have the same brain like Pig brain

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by engrfaruq(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
googlepikins:

Coming from a Fulani bandit, according to United Nation, Fulanis have the lowest IQ on earth.

They have the same brain like Pig brain

To zombies like you, everybody out there is Fulani abi? Fucck Fulani and fucck you too.
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Mrexcell(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Reality check�.

Freedom fighting is a marathon race it might take some time to achieve but surely it will definitely come to pass some day. It took the Netherlands over 80yrs of conflicts to finally break out from Spain ipob may not be doing the right things now to achieve biafra but they are definitely speaking the minds of over 90% of igbos world wide if the fulani nigerian state don't agree to this fact they should be reasonable and descent enough to agree to a UN organized referudum vote in igboland to put this age long agitation to a final rest.

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by RobbStark(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
engrfaruq:

Biafra, only in their dreams.
This one pass gate crashing.

Ndi Attachee by force
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by potent5(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
RobbStark:

Biafra, only in their dreams.
This one pass gate crashing.

Ndi Attachee by force
If you think it's easy, Go attach Make we see

4 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by Hellonearth007: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
engrfaruq:

HBP is a very bad disease oooo

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by engrfaruq(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Hellonearth007:

HBP is a very bad disease oooo

You know this and you didn't tell your supleme leader, and now he's cooling off with a very high BP, at some dark cell.
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Mrexcell:

Freedom fighting is a marathon race it might take some time to achieve but surely it will definitely come to pass some day. It took the Netherlands over 80yrs of conflicts to finally break out from Spain ipob may not be doing the right things now to achieve biafra but they are definitely speaking the minds of over 90% of igbos world wide if the fulani nigerian state don't agree to this fact they should be reasonable and descent enough to agree to a UN organized referudum vote in igboland to put this age long agitation to a final rest.

Yes the agitation is True.
It didn't start with ipob remember!�.
The issue here is that mnk has no interest in the agitation it's just a personal business venture for personal gainings �.
You can't tell me you are calling for freedom yet you go instigating fear in people bcus they don't agree with your pattern.
That's a red flag if you want to judge without being sentimental �.
I will sign my Yes to a referendum,I am not a sectional minded person,I flow with what Igboland stands for and right now the fact that the people choose to hand over power to the leaders who they fully understand will stand against everything ipob is calling for, should let you understand where Igboland stands.

I have and will never be against any group that seeks self determination,it's a right, but ipob is a no no no anytime, anyday for they pose to be as much threat as the evil Fg they are fighting against.
God no go shame Us make we comot for Fg hand come enter Taliban hand�

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2021
uBuNiT:

Natural death will not be your potion

For giving my own opinion?��

Shameful death shall be your portion.
Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki, Biafra has come to stay, your online wailing , ranting change nothing...

Fulani stop showing your terrorist signs here.
Why can't you just give your terrorist opinion let others give theirs ��.

I have no issue with any group agitating for Biafra.
I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today, but supporting a group that posses a threat to the freedom in Igboland is a no no no.
I am not a useless terrorist like you.

2 Likes

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Stay there and be opening your mouth anyhow like an im.be.cile.
Biafra is not just a movement, it's an ideology.

You are very dull�.
To think ipob is anything other than a scam package created to enrich the pockets of one man is the height of foolery �.

Biafra will come but it will never be anchored by a group that will enslave others, tufiaakwaa God is not an author of confusion �.

1 Like

Re: Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence. by ablejesus26(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2021
GuyWise:

Biafrans can never continue to endure living with those who derive joy in killing.

Let groups that are Just speak not a group that carries itself exactly the same way the enemies they are calling out does�

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Stealing Is Not Corruption? / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / MUST READ: Americans Blasts President Jonathan For Requesting For US Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.