Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele (68091 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please Nairalandes I need some help..

I was asked to resume work at a particular studio on Monday in PH.. And I don't have transportation fare for a start..

Please someone should help me.. Because I have been idle since...
Please help me Please

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Eriokanmi: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gheengheen! E don happen. Na these people go reveal the surrogacy arrangee wey she do to get those twins, but deceiving the whole world that she had them herself. Your house hold people are your enemies...its an old adage. Iyabo no be good breed at all. Na craze woman she be. Space booked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Crixxx: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Women helping women in the mud

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by okomile(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dem dem
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Samade7: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Emperormartin(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bad blood everywhere!

What can really guarantee someone peace of mind in life sef?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Charmingrascal(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Many people have complained about funke's despicable, vile and bitter attitude.

Her movie Jenifa was an overhype nonsense with unrealistic character.
The 'Jenifa' character is an unrealistic character, I have never seen a person who graduated from the University no matter how poor or local their background was speaking and acting the way she acts in the movie.

The film is such a glorified nonsense tho some of the plots/sequence are good but I have a big problem with Jenifa's character.

If I was to rate that movie I will give it 3 over 10 for portraying unrealistic central character, dialogue and action.

Alakada reloaded by Toyin Aimakhu was also a disaster of a movie.

I wonder who write scripts for them.

But why is this loud mouthed runs girl always crying more than the bereaved is she Toyin's spokesperson?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by RPG2020(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
I don't believe funke would do such

Monkey � say she nor fit deny any thing for the bikin wey she back
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Goodnews007: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
September to Remeber
Month of unmatchable gbas gbos grin

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by sirtee4fitness: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Movies wey Don tey
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by MiaB(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

See how you served everyone breakfast cheesy
Cause it's wrong to pay evil with evil
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
josielewa:
this is what happens when a lady is lonely as Bleep, not loved genuinely, just for sex and used as a sexual object...na you go dey carry people mata for head...even the said toyin wet get the matter never talk anything...i so much dislike this witch....crying more than the bereaved...
if you were the owner of that movie THE GHOST AND THE TOUT, you will not badmouth iyabo...but then, what do you know other than to mine free bitcoin?
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pussy vs pussy...

Predictable, of course. undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by RPirez: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Why will Funke be envying Toyin like that? That is if the accusation is true. They are both hardworking women. They share similar story.

Separated from previous husbands.
Married another who supported them in their craft and they have gotten better over the years. So?

Anyway, Yoruba Nollywood actresses are full of drama and conspiracies. If they are not fighting over MC Oluomo or Pasuma’s gbola, they will sha be fighting over something.

Okoro savage yam-legger, face front. angry

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by omamush(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cinema pointer is a nuisance and always discrediting producer's effort

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by TheEnforcer: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Why will Funke be envying Toyin like that? That is if the accusation is true. They are both hardworking women. They share similar story.

Separated from previous husbands.
Married another who supported them in their craft and they have gotten better over the years. So?

Anyway, Yoruba Nollywood actresses are full of drama and conspiracies. If they are not fighting over MC Oluomo or Pasuma’s gbola, they will sha be fighting over something.
You are funny o, on your profile you say premiumevening newspaper at 42.Is that evening newspaper age? Amazing
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by TWLifestyle: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
josielewa:
this is what happens when a lady is lonely as Bleep, not loved genuinely, just for sex and used as a sexual object...na you go dey carry people mata for head...even the said toyin wet get the matter never talk anything...i so much dislike this witch....crying more than the bereaved...
apparently you must know her all the way home for you to know she is lonely and being used as a sex object ? Why are some of you men so foolish ? When did our men become gossips ? Unfortunately thete are so mamy of you like this - shameless woman-wrapper gossips who exist to put mouth into silly matters that you shouldnt put mouth in ! chu chu chu chu like a jobless person . Nothing here about sex but you quickly concocted nonsense - don't you have work ? Or they have cursed you with female issues

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by milastranda: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Der wahala... Next pls!!!
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by BrainSanitizer: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Funny enough, that movie is the talk of the town now, at least in the places I've been.
I'm not much of a fan of Nollywood.
Never even heard of the movie before today when I commuted on a public bus to save money due to the unfortunate Lagos traffic. Two girls started talking about the movie and before I knew it, other passengers joined.
I was like wtf!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Doesn't mean Funke has any affiliation with the Instagram guy. I can decide to write a bad review to generate traffic to my Instagram page. Iyabo is a big fool. These mumus don't know how social media traffic generation works. Y'all think is only by doing giveaway? SMH.

SEE SOME MUMU up there supporting her.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Deefirm: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shut up pained rapist!!!!

josielewa:

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bukiouspekis:
Funke just dey envy toyin oga ooo, dis is bad
Exactly my point . Most of our lady celebs don't feel comfortable when their counterparts are outshining them. Remember Tope Alabi's comment on that lady, a fellow gospel singer, a couple of months ago? A gospel singer for that matter and I like the way that young woman responded...

If na to talk of pesin wey get craze for head for movies, na Toyin Aimakhu, now Abraham. Funke no get her kind of craze for head. In fact, she's the craziest woman in nollywood. Rather , funke should be accused of copying her style in movies.

That said, Toyin had got lots of endorsements since the beginning of this year alone and had been featured in several popular movies, both English and yoruba. She's always on TV adverts and all...na jelozee dem dey call am

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by ameristu: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Those that did the review should be taken to court as you cannot accuse Toyin of stealing Funke's work without any proof.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
No evidence Funke Akindele is responsible for the bad review. Before accussation make sure you do your home work.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by xynerise: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is Iyabo a good person? grin

Abeg all have sinned jare grin
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Very foolish assumption with no proof.
Eriokanmi:
Exactly my point . Most of our lady celebs don't feel comfortable when their counterparts are outshining them. Remember Tope Alabi's comment on that lady, a fellow gospel singer, a couple of months ago?

If to talk of pesin wey get craze for movies, ja Toyin Aimakhu, now Abraham. Funke no get her kind of craze for head. I'm fact, she's the craziest woman in nollywood. Rather , funke should be accused if copying her style in movies.

That said, Toyin had got lots of endorsements since the beginning of this year amd had been featured in several popular movies, both English and yoruba. She's always on TV adverts and all...na jelozee dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by JohnSin97: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
From baba ijasha to now this.....iyabo ojo has proved to be a useless woman that has nothing to offer asides putting her mouth in other people's issues. Very stupid woman.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Very foolish assumption with no proof.
I guess you're one of the useless bloggers... grin E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.