Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele (68398 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by fof1: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
I don't believe funke would do such

because U are her Angel abi? Over Confidence dey worry U O...!
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by onyenatruchi: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op, are they Yoruba women lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
josielewa:
why accusing funke akindele when its the blogger that should be cursed...at least aint into fraud...i mine the coins and tokens and airdrops in peace

the last time i checked, your popsy aint the owner of the coins i mine...so Bleep off..
josielewa..... I will mine your bitcoin tomorrow and you will enjoy it... I no get time now... See you tomorrow dear.
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by josielewa(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
BKsoul:
josielewa..... I will mine your bitcoin tomorrow and you will enjoy it... I no get time now... See you tomorrow dear.
get off my mention
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by wolelove(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bukiouspekis:
Funke just dey envy toyin oga ooo, dis is bad
Don't judge what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by OmoBaale1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
ahimedua:
Drama As Nollywood Actress,Iyabo Ojo slams Funke Akindele For Paying Blogs To Discredit Toyin Abraham’s New Movie

Iyabo Ojo has blasted colleague, Funke Akindele on Instagram regarding a comment she made on a film review page. The actress accused Funke Akindele of sponsoring bad reviews to discredit Toyin Abraham’s movie. sleekgist.com
Ebi like say Ondo weed done they worry Iyabo Ojo this day.....

The Nollywood actress alleged in her commentary that Funke Akindele paid the blogger money to write bad reviews about the new movie Toyin Abraham released. She also warned her colleague to desist from such actions.

Iyabo Ojo ended her comment with curses and insults on the blogger and her colleagues. She also called them unprintable names.

Recall that a film review page named “Cinemapointer” reviewed Toyin Abraham’s new film. The new film titled “Ghost and the Tout” was given a bad review by the blogger.

The blogger accused Toyin Abraham of copying Funke Akindele’s style in her movie titled “Omo Ghetto; the Saga.” This review was what prompted Iyabo Ojo to defend Toyin Abraham.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpGQn3DG9Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://sleekgist.com/fuke-akindele-you-are-a-bad-woman-drama-as-iyabo-ojo-blasts-funke-akindele-for-paying-blogs-to-discredit-toyin-abrahams-new-movie/

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Edun00700: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbasgbos
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Lamanii22(f): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2021
fof1:

because U are her Angel abi? Over Confidence dey worry U O...!

Like it would pain me if she did such... I'm a big fan of her.... I love toyin aimakhu too
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by OmoEpe(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2021
bukatyne:

See how you served everyone breakfast cheesy

Lunch and dinner self follow join
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by assent: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2021
adontcare:
If truly funke did that then she is not a good person

What if Funke didn't do it?
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by OmoEpe(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyabo Ojo and Liz Anjorin have one thing in common ie

RAZZNESS
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Brownpiro: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2021
All this oloshowood actresses no go allow person hear word
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Ashirioluwa: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyabo Ojo is just trouble maker. I believe Toyin can fight for herself if Funke did something bad to her
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by OscarJaden(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Okhuadams:
u already judge and sentence her, when u are not even sure she said it
he said 'IF' he didn't judge her
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by hayoakins(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2021
It is actually unwise to start writing reviews about movies within a week. Atleast let these people recoup their investment before you start influencing fans' decision to see or not to see a movie. This is pure wickedness.

I saw Omo Ghetto the saga last night, I enjoyed it so much that I had to post that every scene was a banger (if I didn't, I will hold my opinion till perhaps after a week before posting) I also saw Toyin's "The Prophetess", I was screaming like a baby, great script and amazing delivery, emotional yet superb and funny. If you didn't enjoy the movies, atleast give them 2weeks to make some traction on their ROI before spitting rubbish.

Awon oni gbese reviewers.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by suffering: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Yoruba women exposing each other is a generations-long tradition. I am not surprised.
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by witworth(m): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2021
All these professional whores, na why Miss Ojo no get husband.
Dem go always dey vex dey para everytime.
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by leofab(f): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2021
All na stunt to promote the stale movie
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by abatically(m): 2:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Bukiouspekis:
Funke just dey envy toyin oga ooo, dis is bad

What evidence do u have that she actually paid the blogger to write this. Take the words of Iyabo Ojo with a pinch of salt.
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Lovelyn451(f): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2021
funke is too ambitious sha

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2021
josielewa:
get off my mention
Idiot ... Can you afford one
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2021
josielewa:
see all these pained women in my mention.
me rapist (laughing)....go and call the police if e pain you
Is that not what you you are? Pained bat...
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 12, 2021
josielewa:
this is what happens when a lady is lonely as Bleep, not loved genuinely, just for sex and used as a sexual object...na you go dey carry people mata for head...even the said toyin wet get the matter never talk anything...i so much dislike this witch....crying more than the bereaved...what if funke is not responsible....bloggers need traffic, so they just stir the hornets nest for reactions..

to you feminist/ pained ladies quoting me, i hope you have the receipt of Money funke paid....just accusations without proof and you are already condemning funke...

we all know iyabo is going insane, hence no man can take her in...iyabo even worse pass tonto dike....shiir to all the evening newspaper quoting me.... d.o.a.b's
fool do you have the receipt of iyabo been a sex object and been used for sex? Did she in any way tell you she is lonely? Fools like you with body odour and self esteem issues are quick to label women as sex objects while your bitch and sisters are the main intimacy gadgets... Impotent cur....s.o.a.b's

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by Truthsoldier(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2021
cryTruth be told...The competition and unhealthy rivalry is too much in that sphere of entertainment, but I wonder why some people would be so much jealous to destroy and tarnish the image of someone else,if you feel that someone is doing fine and you are not,why not bend to learn,why not be happy for the person,why not focus on your job,why feel intimidated? :'
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by whitecloud: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2021
It's a media strategy to create awareness for the movie. Stop fooling us

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by phemmyfour: 5:01am On Sep 12, 2021
adontcare:
If truly funke did that then she is not a good person
Honestly, that's not a movie review....more like a personal attack
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by phemmyfour: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
I don't believe funke would do such
Never say never

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by ddeola: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyabo don start her madness again. Na who b her doctor sef
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by juman(m): 5:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyabo need to check her sanity.
I dont think funke was behind the criticism of the blogger.
Copying other films format to do your own film is very common thing among yoruba film makers.
I have watched uncountable numbers of such films like that.
Re: Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele by wahles(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2021
This right here is why Nigeria is and might be the way it is. A review was made and u dont have d stomach for it. You should head over to rotten tomatoes and see how it is done. Must every criticism b of hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.