Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token (1549 Views)

Other Than Linkedin, Please How Do You Get Tech Jobs / Linkedin Restricted My Account. Help!!! / Get A Lynda Premium Account For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Negiup: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you're like me who loves learning or wish to start a new skill, LinkedIn is your best bet.

You can learn anything from web development to writing courses, from LinkedIn learning taught by industry professionals. New courses are added daily and the current ones being updated regularly.

However, with sapa affecting many Nigerians today, most of us can't afford 12,000+ Naira a month.

To help out, I'm providing a way for you to get access to LinkedIn learning for free using a library ID card.

You don't even have to have one as I will provide it for you (American Library card).

You will be able to access all LinkedIn courses for a lifetime, at no charge, over the web or app (android or ios).

If you're interested, you can have if for a ridiculous price of 2500 Naira. This price is for a limited time. And another reason to get it today is that, LinkedIn policies might change at any time. But ones you're in, you're in for life.

What more would you need to succeed in web development and design, video editing, business writing, graphic design, photography, and more, in this 21st century?
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by samally: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your contact
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Vicky2k(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
can you post screen shots. i remember having this on lynda before the merger with linkedin and i lost access to all my learning lynda badges. Hope its not the one from this page. https://opportunity.linkedin.com/skills-for-in-demand-jobs
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Negiup: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vicky2k:
can you post screen shots. i remember having this on lynda before the merger with linkedin and i lost access to all my learning lynda badges. Hope its not the one from this page. https://opportunity.linkedin.com/skills-for-in-demand-jobs

No boss. Not that page. DM for more info.

See some testimonies:

Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Bishop7170: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2021
It's a free library. Don't pay
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Negiup: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Bishop7170:

If you don't want bro, don't stop other people from having access to the wealth of knowledge there-in. The question is, did you buy and didn't get access to all of LinkedIn learning courses?

No one will come here and call me a scam as I've fulfilled my own side of the bargain. However, for those that feel it's not worth it, go with this guy, pay 12k+ per month, or research on google on how to access linkedin learning via free library. Lols
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Negiup: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Bishop7170:

And of course. I didn't say I'm selling linkedin learning courses for 2.5k (won't that immediately sound like a scam as it's too good to be true?). I said I'm selling access (a personalized guide).

Many of the ebooks you buy are sourced from the internet via deep research. You can buy them or go make the deep research yourself.

I just see Bishop7170 as a jealous dude or someone that doesn't want others to benefit from something that may change their life. If you're a programmer reading this, I'm also one and I highly recommend LinkedIn learning courses.

But sorry, I can't give the info for free to avoid abuse of it.
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by Negiup: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
This offer may not be available for long.

Get it now while it last, if you're really interested in learning web development or other courses taught by industry experts on linkedin learning for free.
Re: How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token by ecosystm(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2022
Am interested pl

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio Installation Files / Programming Jobs In Nigeria / Cc Candylips: Algorithms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.