Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO (2139 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by nonhuman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CsUj1bcZM
a man slapped president macron in public, he only gets 3months sentence, in nigeria security persoels will kill him there outrightly for attempted murder or cuop, no court will ever hear the case
Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Dymaco:

Did we close your business? My business my own. My grandfather lived long because he minded his business. Since you are very sure that ipob did the killing, can't you go to police station and help them with investigation.

Monday and Tuesday sit at home una don dey abuse this sit at home
Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by Dymaco(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Monday and Tuesday sit at home una don dey abuse this sit at home
Oga it is not your business. Your own business is to rant and cry. Mind you Monday sit at home has been cancelled.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Dymaco:

Oga it is not your business. Your own business is to rant and cry. Mind you Monday sit at home has been cancelled.

Good news some E.S.N members were burnt alive by mob yesterday in Imo state. The remaining ones who escaped police bullets. I will open the thread soon
Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by coolitempa(f): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
On what ground are you calling Nnamdi Kanu a fool? Because you're wiser, intelligent, more educated, more exposed or Richer than him? You little fool with bucket size meatpie.

It's you and your Terrorists government that are the real time fools for not using your head and you fell to his trap and today you foolishly think you're winning the brain game because he's in the Costudy of the Zoo. We made a promise to you all that by the time we're through with you, the zoo will never exist again and we're doing it step by step without retreat nor surrender.

Yimuuuuuu.....chest beater. Kanu was captured and jailed like a little loud mouth that he is.
Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by NGpatriot: 5:05am On Sep 15, 2021
....he's actually in Abuja, but just collecting stale and watery beans inside zoo jail like monkey banana inside zoo.

The only people getting beheaded are their own little children in the SE.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Is Now The Least Revenue Generating State In The South / Ijelespeaks Identifies Arrested ESN Canibals - VIDEO / Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.