Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Error In Loading Window - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Error In Loading Window (712 Views)

How To Fix 0xc00007b Error In PC / Coreldraw X5 Error At Startup Error 24 (error 24) / How To Tackle USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello, computer techs my Toshiba satellite laptop it popping ERROR RECOVERING WINDOW . Then it says Press Enter for previous data something like this thou but each time I click my enter button ... It never works or move to my normal window boot....

Please what could be the issue like this?
Re: Error In Loading Window by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2021
errigdee:
Hello, computer techs my Toshiba satellite laptop it popping ERROR RECOVERING WINDOW . Then it says Press Enter for previous data something like this thou but each time I click my enter button ... It never works or move to my normal window boot....

Do you always Shutdown properly?

Looks like your operating system is corrupt and you need to reload it if you still want to keep your files.
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2021
errigdee:

This is an OS issue and the most reliable fix is to repair and restore the Windows OS. I will be sharing the steps on how to achieve it in my write up later today specifically for Windows 10 OS. If you are using another OS version such as 8 or 7, then you need to reach out privately to send the steps to you.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

Do you always Shutdown properly?

Looks like your operating system is corrupt and you need to reload it if you still want to keep your files.

Yes I always shut direct most times... And how do I go about the reloading?
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Yinksdavid:

This is an OS issue and the most reliable fix is to repair and restore the Windows OS. I will be sharing the steps on how to achieve it in my write up later today specifically for Windows 10 OS. If you are using another OS version such as 8 or 7, then you need to reach out privately to send the steps to you.

Is it something I can take to a technician to reload/restore?

And how much do you think it would cost me
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2021
errigdee:

Is it something I can take to a technician to reload/restore?

And how much do you think it would cost me

Its something you can do yourself easily with the steps i can provide to you but if you are not very confident, then you might need to take it to a trusted technician.

Restoring your OS should not cost you much at all but you know how things are especially when a technician knows you don't know much about an issue. I have always restored for myself and people around me at no cost though so I have no idea how much a technician will collect.
Re: Error In Loading Window by udemzyudex(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
errigdee:

Yes I always shut direct most times... And how do I go about the reloading?

You always shut direct sounds like you always hold down the power button till it goes off wink

For the reloading it's just like installing a new operating system but you won't delete any partition, all your files will be save to Windows old where you can get back later.

Note that your apps setup and drivers will be lost after this process, you will only get back videos, pictures, documents, music etc apart from the two I listed above.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Its something you can do yourself easily with the steps i can provide to you but if you are not very confident, then you might need to take it to a trusted technician.

Restoring your OS should not cost you much at all but you know how things are especially when a technician knows you don't know much about an issue. I have always restored for myself and people around me at no cost though so I have no idea how much a technician will collect.

So how do I go about it should I send a mail?
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

You always shut direct sounds like you always hold down the power button till it goes off wink

For the reloading it's just like installing a new operating system but you won't delete any partition, all your files will be save to Windows old where you can get back later.

So how do I go about it
Note that your apps setup and drivers will be lost after this process, you will only get back videos, pictures, documents, music etc apart from the two I listed above.
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
errigdee:

So how do I go about it should I send a mail?

You can send me your email or you reach me via my email and i can send the actions you need to take for resolution.

Also I will be sharing about it here latest by tomm as i still have one more repro(testing) to do on my VM with one of the last steps to take.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

You can send me your email or you reach me via my email and i can send the actions you need to take for resolution.

Also I will be sharing about it here latest by tomm as i still have one more repro(testing) to do on my VM with one of the last steps to take.

I already sent an email message here on nairaland but you yet to respond to it
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

I already sent an email message here on nairaland but you yet to respond to it

I did respond. Don't know why you didn't receive my response.

Will check again and respond.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

How do I read emails on nairaland
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Send me an email via nwachukwudaniel273@gmail.com
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

How do I read emails on nairaland

I got a notification in my personal registered email and i replied to it.
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

Send me an email via nwachukwudaniel273@gmail.com

Alright, will do.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Alright, will do.

Have you sent me an email already via my email?
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

Have you sent me an email already via my email?

Yes, Just did.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Yes, Just did.

I just responded to a mail from you but you never indicated means on how to work it up... I make us of WINDOWS 7
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

I just responded to a mail from you but you never indicated means on how to work it up... I make us of WINDOWS 7

Please check now, Was multi tasking so forgot to include the link.

Are you aware that Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020. If you are still using Windows 7, your PC may become more vulnerable to security risks.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Please check now, Was multi tasking so forgot to include the link.

Are you aware that Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020. If you are still using Windows 7, your PC may become more vulnerable to security risks.

How then do I restore then after change to maybe window 8-10 ??
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
errigdee:

How then do I restore then after change to maybe window 8-10 ??

You can upgrade and activate the new version.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yinksdavid:

You can upgrade and activate the new version.

When I remove the battery what other devices I'm I to remove.... Diskette?
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
errigdee:

When I remove the battery what other devices I'm I to remove.... Diskette?

Morning, You are not remove any device if you did not replace any hardware component recently. The first step to try is only telling you to remove the battery and adapter after shutting down the system should you have to remove and put back any hardware component you changed e.g RAM .
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Morning, You are not remove any device if you did not replace any hardware component recently. The first step to try is only telling you to remove the battery and adapter after shutting down the system should you have to remove and put back any hardware component you changed e.g RAM .

haven't changed any hardware... Once I power my laptop it just shows error recovery and say press enter but once I do that it won't work only the arrow keys works DOWN,UP,LEFT, RIGHT and I haven't changed any hardware before...
Re: Error In Loading Window by Yinksdavid(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
errigdee:

haven't changed any hardware... Once I power my laptop it just shows error recovery and say press enter but once I do that it won't work only the arrow keys works DOWN,UP,LEFT, RIGHT and I haven't changed any hardware before...

Kindly follow the different steps on the document link sent to you and if none works, you can reach me via whatsapp.
Re: Error In Loading Window by errigdee: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Kindly follow the different steps on the document link sent to you and if none works, you can reach me via whatsapp.

Okay drop your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Logons / Need Internet Connection Urgently: / Widescreen 13", 15" And 17"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.