Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847182 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olorilola17: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Tolextonia:

Please can I contact you, please

I did my application myself
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Are folks still allowed to walk in and do the tuberculosis test in lagos?
I'm planning on going there tomorrow.. shey space go de for me?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Melahou(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Phelixblaq:

You don’t neeed it if you have CAS or uk masters certificate. You can as well request a letter from your department head

The person is not through with his master's program so there is no certificate yet.
But there is a letter from the school to show that he is almost done with his program and a certificate will be issued once he is done.
Will this cover as English proficiency?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olukoyasky: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
princecemo:

1month proof of fund
Yes submit all including certificate fingerprints page and the back that has ur passport photo

Thanks for your response .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
aragbaboy:

Thanks very much. The one I have seen is just the COS. I will follow up on that.
it is on the COS.. take your time to peruse through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olukoyasky: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=dee1504 post=110603431]

2. The money must be in your account for 28 days. The day you deposit the COMPLETE money is Day 0. You must use the statement of account not later than 31 days after the PoF matures i.e Day 28 becomes day 0 of the 31 days.

Hello ,

Please if someone got sufficient POF in the account for the last 3 months before application . Will it be fine to submit 3 months bank statement ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=olukoyasky post=115607783][/quote]

3 months is unnecessary. They asked for only 28 days, max 30. Why stress the case worker?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olukoyasky: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=dee1504 post=115608978]

3 months is unnecessary. They asked for only 28 days, max 30. Why stress the case worker?[/quote

I was asking because , if one has large sum of money in the account , will it not be better to show history of the fund ?,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good day,

Can someone who has spent 1 year and 2 months on a UK tier 2 visa apply for a USA visiting visa to attend a cousin's wedding ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
cool318:

Thanks, but does she need any of those online courses as she is a nurse with over 8 years experience.
But the rigours of IELTS UKVI, traveling down to Lagos /Abuja is much on her.
She can't avoid IELTS. Let her search for "Jay ielts" on YouTube, it simplifies the test

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Phelixblaq:
My institution is asking for Naric email to send the letter on my behalf. Please who has the email?
Hi Phelixblaq, if you go to your Ecctis dashboard, click on Messages and request their official email address for document purposes, while explaining your situation to them. Don't forget to tell your institution to quote your unique Ecctis application number in the email when forwarding your transcript or letter to Ecctis. Cheers.cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Please is there a difference between health care worker and care giver..
The post says its only for Doctors and nurses
Hello grin EndWeakerection, yes, there are differences. Caregiver/Care Worker/Carer is mostly care home/home care based. On the other hand, Health Care Support Worker/Health Care Assistant/Nursing Auxiliary is usually hospital based. The ONS SOC for the former is 6145 while that for the latter is 6141.
The implication of this is that though the former is eligible for both HACW and SW visas, it's on the Shortage Occupations list for only SW visa (which attracts IHS), while the latter is on the Shortage Occupations list for HACW visa (exempt from IHS).

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pekela: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pls friends

Does uk-skilled-worker-visa-health and care main applicant or dependant have to pay for IHS during visa application or they are exempted?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ponmbe(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Sincerely, i really dont know the reason for long delays after decision has been made. I applied for skilled worker visa, had my biometrics on 13th july, iv made a paid call and numerous paid mails. i was told a decision was made as far back as 20th July, what is now causing all this delays??

I was told to wait 10 working days for VAC to send collection mail, i did and didnt receive anything, i then called and i was told my application has now been escalated. Do escalation really work or its just a placebo because im just so confused right now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Uzland:

Hi Phelixblaq, if you go to your Ecctis dashboard, click on Messages and request their official email address for document purposes, while explaining your situation to them. Don't forget to tell your institution to quote your unique Ecctis application number in the email when forwarding your transcript or letter to Ecctis. Cheers.cheesy

Thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks for the explanation even though it has further cause confusion. Do you mean a domiciliary care worker will have to pay for IHS?

Uzland:

Hello grin EndWeakerection, yes, there are differences. Caregiver/Care Worker/Carer is mostly care home/home care based. On the other hand, Health Care Support Worker/Health Care Assistant/Nursing Auxiliary is usually hospital based. The ONS SOC for the former is 6145 while that for the latter is 6141.
The implication of this is that though the former is eligible for both HACW and SW visas, it's on the Shortage Occupations list for only SW visa (which attracts IHS), while the latter is on the Shortage Occupations list for HACW visa (exempt from IHS).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning everyone.

An agent sent me this message I pasted below. Do you think it's genuine? Can an agent get Caregiver job from Nigeria?

it's a 2months process.

The first stage: is a certificate. That’s getting the caregiver certificate that’s what you are paying for

Second stage: job offer.

Third stage. CV and Cover letter.

Fourth stage: certificate of sponsorship.

Fifth stage:
TB / Police clearance certificate.
Covid vaccination evidence card.

Sixth stage :Then go to vi for biometric and drop your passport.

Their visa fee and biometric, TB is on them.

Visa is is 133k
Tb is 57 for adult
Children 0-11 23k

Individual 3m

Family 5m

Deposit 700k

£2000 monthly salary normal work hour

Standard work hour is 9 hours daily

Comes with one month accommodation and flight for the principal applicant

Visa is 5 years, 2years probation that is to check how capable on the job

First come first served, few slots left. You’ll pay for your visa fee, Tuberculoses test, police character and that of your family if you’re going with family as well.

Have your transcripts ready which will be used in processing your NARIC and you will be making a payment of 140 pounds for NARIC and that is not covered in the 3m or 5m, you will be paying to NARIC but if you don't have transcripts, then you'll write IELTS exam.

Be informed that only the principal applicant gets flight ticket covered, certificate of sponsorship, caregiver certificate, job and one month accommodation as with the 5m family package but if you're applying as an individual you get all these covered in the 3m, the dependents of family package only get access to the visa and the husband can get a job on his own when he gets there.
You will be providing your police character clearance, CV and cover letter yourself but if you need help with the CV and cover letter, I have a contact who charges 7k to write it for you.

The payment doesn't cover your visa fee and TB test, you are to pay for that separately

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by temodent(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Good morning everyone.

An agent sent me this message I pasted below. Do you think it's genuine? Can an agent get Caregiver job from Nigeria?

it's a 2months process.

The first stage: is a certificate. That’s getting the caregiver certificate that’s what you are paying for

Second stage: job offer.

Third stage. CV and Cover letter.

Fourth stage: certificate of sponsorship.

Fifth stage:
TB / Police clearance certificate.
Covid vaccination evidence card.

Sixth stage :Then go to vi for biometric and drop your passport.

Their visa fee and biometric, TB is on them.

Visa is is 133k
Tb is 57 for adult
Children 0-11 23k

Individual 3m

Family 5m

Deposit 700k

£2000 monthly salary normal work hour

Standard work hour is 9 hours daily

Comes with one month accommodation and flight for the principal applicant

Visa is 5 years, 2years probation that is to check how capable on the job

First come first served, few slots left. You’ll pay for your visa fee, Tuberculoses test, police character and that of your family if you’re going with family as well.

Have your transcripts ready which will be used in processing your NARIC and you will be making a payment of 140 pounds for NARIC and that is not covered in the 3m or 5m, you will be paying to NARIC but if you don't have transcripts, then you'll write IELTS exam.

Be informed that only the principal applicant gets flight ticket covered, certificate of sponsorship, caregiver certificate, job and one month accommodation as with the 5m family package but if you're applying as an individual you get all these covered in the 3m, the dependents of family package only get access to the visa and the husband can get a job on his own when he gets there.
You will be providing your police character clearance, CV and cover letter yourself but if you need help with the CV and cover letter, I have a contact who charges 7k to write it for you.

The payment doesn't cover your visa fee and TB test, you are to pay for that separately

Yes an agent can actually help you get all that was mentioned.

However, do your own due diligence, to be sure you're dealing with a genuine agent, the onus is on you don't say somebody here certified the agent.

No no, do your own research to be absolutely sure you're dealing with the right contact.

One last thing, the agent seems to be outdated, there's no body bearing NARIC again but ECCTIS.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Joshtoch post=112550763]Call their numbers and tell them you would love to work with them. They no longer have time to read thousands of emails sent by millions of people. quote author=CeeCyrils post=112489306]Good day house.

Please I'm trying to understand all these 'unfortunately' response. It's demoralizing o!

What am I getting wrong?
I have been careful not to apply when eligibility is in bold.
I have amended my CV after a review by an expert.
I have gotten online care certification from Alison.. How much did you pay for the Alison certificate?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Generalkoke post=115624108][/quote]

Health care visa job don turn man no man oo. If u know u know. Many are paying huge money for it even on this thread but no one go tell u.. no pm pls oo cos me self still Dey apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pekela: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
temodent:

Yes an agent can actually help you get all that was mentioned.

However, do your own due diligence, to be sure you're dealing with a genuine agent, the onus is on you don't say somebody here certified the agent.

No no, do your own research to be absolutely sure you're dealing with the right contact.

One last thing, the agent seems to be outdated, there's no body bearing NARIC again but ECCTIS.

Regards.

Kudos to you for your apt response , Ecctis are still mostly called NARIC unconsciously in fact you’ll still see them write NARIC on their website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Odemot2: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Hello,
Please can personal details on a COS be substituted for another person's details where an applicant failed to get visa approval?
I need an urgent reply, pls!

U will get both cos and sponsor licence ..u need both for visa apllication..some will even do you a screen shot of the UKVI page where they applied for your COS as a form of document representing your COS...[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by joyivro: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning Uzland, and other gurus.
Please I submitted a police report with my expired passport number do you think that will be a problem.
If yes i urgently need a contact in abuja to get a new one done before 8am tomorrow. Please very urgent.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Odemot2:
Hello,
Please can personal details on a COS be substituted for another person's details where an applicant failed to get visa approval?

U will get both cos and sponsor licence ..u need both for visa apllication..some will even do you a screen shot of the UKVI page where they applied for your COS as a form of document representing your COS...

The bold can never be possible.... how na
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Odemot2:
Hello,

U will get both cos and sponsor licence ..u need both for visa apllication..some will even do you a screen shot of the UKVI page where they applied for your COS as a form of document representing your COS...

What was the reason for the Failed Visa approval?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Visa alert ������������!!!
Skilled worker healthcare visa - 4 years

Request for documents needed to apply for cos by my employer: 31/3/2022
Date COS was issued: 13/6/2022
Maintenance not ticked.
POF of 1.5m maintained through a month
IELTS done twice, first is IELST Academic (wrong) 12/2/2022 -Score 7.0
IESTLS for UkVI (General)done -1/6/2022. Score 7.5
First Biometric date (cancelled by me before appearance due to an error I spotted in my application) : July 8, 2022
2nd Biometrics - July 19, 2022
Visa approval date: 05/08/2022
Visa is for Main Applicant

I appreciate every one who takes time to answer the numerous questions on this procedures. It couldn't have been smooth without your help. Thank you so very much.

@ Uzland. Thank you very much for this thread. For the reseach. It's so precious. Please I want to encourage newbies to read from beginning. I went through the whole thread not once o. You learn by reading. It's not always encouraging when you ask questions that have already been answered in previous pages.
Finally, I wish us all a favorouable journey to a better future. We will not labour in vain.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
What was the reasons for visa refusal?

Odemot2:
Hello,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
bunsuq:

Maintenance not ticked.
First Biometric date (cancelled by me before appearance due to an error I spotted in my application) : July 8, 2022

I appreciate every one who takes time to answer the numerous questions on this procedures. It couldn't have been smooth without your help. Thank you so very much.

@ Uzland. Thank you very much for this thread. For the reseach. It's so precious. Please I want to encourage newbies to read from beginning. I went through the whole thread not once o. You learn by reading. It's not always encouraging when you ask questions that have already been answered in previous pages.
Finally, I wish us all a favorouable journey to a better future. We will not labour in vain.

Congratulations, that's like 16days.

Btw, on the bolded, what of we wey no like read plenty , how do we go ? Chai!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pekela: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
bunsuq:

Maintenance not ticked.

Please what are the documents you submitted and to the house I’m a bit confused how to calculate the minimum balance that should be in bank account for 28 days for the main applicant, partner and children?

Pls help me share your knowledge
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please how long does it take to get a refund of visa fees? And does Abuja TLS have dates available?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by VMuna: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
bunsuq:

Maintenance not ticked.

Congratulations!

Please my Visa just came out and I discovered that they made a mistake in my day of birth on the vignette.

What can I do to have them correct it?

Like how long can it take for the correction? Cos I just plan to remain at Abuja until the correction is made.

Thanks.

@Uzland

Update:

I returned my passport back to my VAC on a Monday and attached a letter addressed to the DMC, UK Home Office, explaining the vignette error to them.

My VAC called me on Tuesday of the following week to notify me that my passport was ready for pickup!

Before you could say Jack Robinson, the passport just landed at my office that I had used as pickup address during my initial application.

Sincerely, I was pleasantly shocked at the speed of response by the DMC.

Special thanks be to God Almighty and to everyone who responded when I made the complaint earlier on.

Una wehdone o!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
VMuna:

Congratulations!

Please my Visa just came out and I discovered that they made a mistake in my day of birth on the vignette.

What can I do to have them correct it?

Like how long can it take for the correction? Cos I just plan to remain at Abuja until the correction is made.

Thanks.

@Uzland

It can take a long time to correct. Might be better off correcting in UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.