Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846883 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Jblogs38 post=116605342][/quote]

All you can do is wait patiently.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2022
yomiz004:
My family got a 5years work visa. The two dependants have their brp letter (letter that comes with the stamped passport) saying 2022-2025 which is against 2022-2027. Only the main applicant letter has the correct years. I made an escalation mail for this error and I was told it will take 15working days.its 17 working days already but yet to get the correction. All paid calls are saying they will escalate again but nothing yet.Our flight is scheduled in 5days from now. Can we travel with the visa and the brp letter with us?..

As long as the correct details is on their vignette, you have nothing to worry about. That should not stop you from travelling tho.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Pls what is the best way to get date on TLS all the available dates are for super priority pls, what can I do at this stage
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Phelixblaq:

Thanks a lot, Na walk in go sure pass

Pls how do you go about booking appointment on TLScontact
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 3:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Ibkpeace01:
Pls what is the best way to get date on TLS all the available dates are for super priority pls, what can I do at this stage

Keep refreshing and it can take days... I saw some dates closer poping up mid night. But also through out the day. It pop up but goes quickly too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ejiod(m): 5:16am On Sep 13, 2022
LagosismyHome:

This ticket matter no funny .... same i saw last month only for the rate to be double now for September ending. However mid oct it drops...so if you not in a hurry, then October it is ...lol

Check Wakanow. That where I bought Qatar ticket for 217k and on Friday for mid October

Klm doesn't need covid test, no airline requires that. The problem with Klm is transit visa for Nigerians

its the 2stops thats driving me crazy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ejiod(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2022
I want to ask, do someone need a transit visa for connecting flights touching Ireland because most of the 2stops I'm seeing is dublin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yomiz004: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Thank you.i was disturb when the feedback from both paid call and mail representatives said they recommend us not to travel till it's being resolved.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yomiz004: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Keep refreshing and it can take days... I saw some dates closer poping up mid night. But also through out the day. It pop up but goes quickly too

Thank you.i was disturb when the feedback from both paid call and mail representatives said they recommend us not to travel till it's being resolved.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Have been doing that since yesterday, only super priority available for date
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ponytail22: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Good day everyone,
Who has successfully changed their IELTS- UKVI General training from computer-based to paper-based?
I am asking because there's no close date for the paper-based until November.
Can I book computer-based and change it to paper-based?
Will I be allowed to write it that same day I chose the computer-based?

Please help!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Have been doing that since yesterday, only super priority available for date

Mid August it took me 5 days to get a date ...so keep at it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deemango: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Good day everyone.
For a person that missed an appointment for biometrics yesterday and has that of his child tomorrow. Can the person go in with the child for walk in tomorrow even though the person hasn't gotten a new appointment date

It's urgent!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Please how long does it take to process UK Care Visa. A friend have gone for biometrics,is over two weeks now and no reply ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Ponytail22 post=116613469]Good day everyone,
Who has successfully changed their IELTS- UKVI General training from computer-based to paper-based?

I will advice u to do the computer based like, I'm not sure it can be change, I also made mistake filling life skills B1 instead of ukvi general, they haven't refund till now, I have to pay again re-registered and I made up my mind to go for � based with faith.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yomiz004: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
dee1504:

As long as the correct details is on their vignette, you have nothing to worry about. That should not stop you from travelling tho.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Saveourteen: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Please what are the likely Point of Entry Questions?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Which of their certificates?
wholejay:

Yes. Got LPTC cert (a story for another day)...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Please when applying on indeed and other job sites is it just Cv and application I need to send

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Please I once worked in government organization and the job I did was not related to health care. Meanwhile I didn't see any other place where they made provision for me to put my job history on health in the visa application form. In this scenario what can I do to reflect that I have working experience in healthcare or is there no need for it?

No need to proof anything about your job experience to UKVI. Your Cos is already a proof that you are qualified for the job.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
bukonlami:
Please when applying on indeed and other job sites is it just Cv and application I need to send

Provide what the vacancy requires!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please oo is it true that there is scarcity of booklet at passport office
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
bukonlami:
Please oo is it true that there is scarcity of booklet at passport office

For the last 10 years this has been the story .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Trex12:

No need to proof anything about your job experience to UKVI. Your Cos is already a proof that you are qualified for the job.

Thanks Trex12
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Mid August it took me 5 days to get a date ...so keep at it

Thank you Lagosismyhome.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Victoriaog(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Victoriaog:
Hello house. Please do I need a reference or recommendation letter from an employer in the health sector. I have not worked in any health care sector before and I don’t have any one to get this letter from. Please do I need it for my application at the embassy. I have already been sent my COA to fill by my care employer and I’ve sent it back to them.

I don’t know if my question is clear

No.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AABGrace(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ponytail22:
Good day everyone,

Please help!

Is there any advantage when it come to the paper based? Please educate me. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
wholejay:

Consistent application for 3weeks & 5days. Got 104 'unfortunately' reply from indeed. Had to source for registered sponsors from gov.uk & start bombing them with applications. Got response from 4 employers, did interview & got offer. But i've been waiting for COS since june & its really frustrating.
Thanks. God bless you for your response and the vital information.
However, June is long o. I will advice you to try and reach out to them, so they can give you an update on the COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wilgraham702: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good Afternoon people, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that have one way or the other helped with details and information to guide those of us in the process and those yet to commence on this project.
I would like to state that I got my transcript some years ago that was addressed and sent to a school but was given the student copy that was printed in black and white and was embossed with "STUDENT COPY" scattered all around the transcript. I tried to request for another transcript from the school I graduated from and the authority is asking I go and apply online and at the moment the set of application they are processing right now is those that applied online in February and this September already so meaning if I apply online I might not be able to get mine till next year, So I uploaded the student copy (Printed in Black and White) carrying the school that I applied for back then in 2014,addressed to the said school...My question here is, Would ECCTIS accept that same transcript carrying student copy though have not yet made payment. I am asking that if I make payment, Would they (ECCTIS) accept a student copy of a transcript addressed to another school entirely?

I also would appreciate if someone can help upload a copy of the English proficiency letter or what the contents of such letter should be....I would appreciate a quick response on this as I am way behind schedule...….Thanks in anticipation while praying that we all get a positive outcome from all our endeavor going forward....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rab4sure: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello house, my question is to those on this thread that have gone through all the process. I did my biometric on the 23rd of August. Since it's assisted service my employer is the one that paid for everything and updating me. Got a mail from my employer on the 4th of this month September with an attachment they received from UKVI that say congratulations my application has been successfully for a 5 years visa for starting from September 1st of this month. The problem is now today is 13th and I'm yet to receive any further communication from UKVI to pick up my passport with the vignette. Those who have idea should please let me know if it takes this long for pickup after letter of approval.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GodsDelight: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yes, they accepted my student copy of 2014
There is a sample on their site.
wilgraham702:
Good Afternoon people, I would li, Would they (ECCTIS) accept a student copy of a transcript addressed to another school entirely?

I ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: prodigyy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.