Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (850255 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
damble:

Can someone be kind and answer this question?

U can check caredemy
Module 1 to 15, but is not free.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Titilayo2021:

U can check caredemy
Module 1 to 15, but is not free.

Appreciate titilayo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dwalata143: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U will already be in the uk....? U will no longer need a student visa to study so what will u need proof of funds for again?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Good morning gurus, please after receiving ur visa how long will it take u receive ur BRP letter?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
jagbasneh:
Good morning gurus, please after receiving ur visa how long will it take u receive ur BRP letter?

With a lot of people it didn't come so it might come or might not come. If it doesn't come then send a mail and they would send it

I am too lazy to find the email address but u can search for it on nairaland. That where I got it and got the sample email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
I graduated with B.sc Entrepreneurship and Business Management I have work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain. I am also a Rotarian. I have been taking courses on Florence Academy lately

I am looking forward to relocate to the UK via the work route please I need guide as to what to do and step to take?

Lastly do I qualify to relocate to the UK via the work route? Please help a sister
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
firstlady99:
I graduated with B.sc Entrepreneurship and Business Management I have work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain. I am also a Rotarian. I have been taking courses on Florence Academy lately

I am looking forward to relocate to the UK visa the work route please I need guide as to what to do and step to take?

Lastly do I qualify to relocate to the UK via the work route? Please help a sister

Fellow Rotarian, yes you are qualified. However, there are lots to be covered within thr shortest possible time before UK �� gives new order.

Your English test
Good you have taken relevant courses.
Application to homes to get a job and receive your COS which is major
Your POF

Kindly read about 150pages back to get the whole gist.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
meetme01:

Fellow Rotarian, yes you are qualified. However, there are lots to be covered within thr shortest possible time before UK �� gives new order.

Your English test
Your POF

I thought it's just the student visa applicants that will be affected by the review to be carried out by UK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do I have to take IELTS first before I start applying to jobs or IELTS should be taken when i get the CoS?

meetme01:

Your English test
Your POF

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
firstlady99:
Do I have to take IELTS first before I start applying to jobs or IELTS should be taken when i get the CoS?

Well, I believe you can do both simultaneously. Getting the job will require you to submit your English test. Start applying and prepare for your test as well. You just need a good score of 6.5 & 7 to proof your english competency.

I stand to be corrected by other gurus
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ferrarilord:
I thought it's just the student visa applicants that will be affected by the review to be carried out by UK

Dependants is the major issue. People are moving with their families who ain't skilled for UK jobs. Therefore, both student and work visa will be affected
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do I need to do NARIC and IELTS or just IELTS?

meetme01:

Well, I believe you can do both simultaneously. Getting the job will require you to submit your English test. Start applying and prepare for your test as well. You just need a good score of 6.5 & 7 to proof your english competency.

I stand to be corrected by other gurus
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
firstlady99:
Do I need to do NARIC and IELTS or just IELTS

Some organisations don't accept NARIC but all organisations accept IELTS. To be a safe side, IELTS is advised

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shopwiser: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hy everyone... I might be sounding daft but pls bear with me, i want to avoid the English proficiency test by getting my transcript and proficiency letter from my University. Pls the proficiency letter, how do I go about it if I want my university to give it to me.

University in reference is UNILAG
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
shopwiser:
Hy everyone... I might be sounding daft but pls bear with me, i want to avoid the English proficiency test by getting my transcript and proficiency letter from my University. Pls the proficiency letter, how do I go about it if I want my university to give it to me.

University in reference is UNILAG

Ur school has given thousand of student that same letter.....go to your exams and students records or whatever its called in your school...and say what you want....they know what to give you....5k to 10k max....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Should I take IELTS academic or IELTS general?

meetme01:

Some organisations don't accept NARIC but all organisations accept IELTS. To be a safe side, IELTS is advised
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
What is HAC visa?

odunayomi2022:
Plss I need clarification, early this year I did IELTS general training for Canada express entry, but now that I want to apply for HAC visa, will I still write another IELTS for the Tier2 visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shopwiser: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ur school has given thousand of student that same letter.....go to your exams and students records or whatever its called in your school...and say what you want....they know what to give you....5k to 10k max....
Thank you very much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
firstlady99:
Should I take IELTS academic or IELTS general?

Pls do IELTS ukvi general

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olaadegoke47(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
good day my people, the lawyer incharge of my visa application forwarded the collection mail he received from TLS to me yestersay but just seeing it now...so i wanna confirm is their's a way to confirm if it's a good news or not...the subject i got was " YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENT READY FOR COLLECTION ".

really nervous rn...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Titilayo2021:

Pls do IELTS ukvi general

@firstlady99 there is strong emphasis on UKVI IELTS as said by titilayo2021

Dont go and do IELTS general they use to migrate to canada as some people have made that mistake...it is not the same...

....it may delay your visa or cause outright refusal depending on the entry clearance officer working your case

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tokkzzzz: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
olaadegoke47:
good day my people, the lawyer incharge of my visa application forwarded the collection mail he received from TLS to me yestersay but just seeing it now...so i wanna confirm is their's a way to confirm if it's a good news or not...the subject i got was " YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENT READY FOR COLLECTION ".

really nervous rn...

Please when did you do your biometric. Did mine on the 27th of Sept, and not heard anything. Still as DMC...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do an escalation mail. WhatsApp 09034846722 all thanks to this lady for making my bro student visa comes out with the escalationshe sent. My bro visa stay 6weeks at DMC. My bro did Bio july 8th 2022 visa came out mid September...UK almost gave us B.P

Tokkzzzz:

Please when did you do your biometric. Did mine on the 27th of Sept, and not heard anything. Still as DMC...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have Bsc Entrepreneurship and Business Management with work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

I am a Rotarian (as a rotarian we do a lot of community development).

I have been taking courses on florence academy lately.

Am I qualified for skilled work or unskilled work?

Is unskilled work referred to as care work?

Can I get Logistics and Supply Chain Management job in the UK or something related?

Please I need advice on which to face between skilled work and unskilled work.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Walion2018: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good afternoon All,

Please am new on the platform. Please can someone assist on how to make tuition payment for CONESTOGA COLLEGE using FORM A.

Cant find any details from the school.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by firstlady99(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do one need police report at job application stage or at the visa application stage?

Pete01:
Hello house. This thread has been very helpful. Been reading up the messages here and I've gained a lot. Thanks for all the contributions.
I have an in-law in the UK who's helping me out with the CoS (I sent him my passport). meanwhile I'm in the process of getting my police report, transcript and proficiency in English from my school (I've paid for all). But I haven't booked for the TB test yet till I see the CoS. I hope I'm in the right track.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Visa alert........
(priority)

Application September 27
Biometric 5 October
BRP mail 7 October
passport received
family of 5

Documents Submitted
IELTS Certificate
Police character certificate
TB test
Passport data page
COS
Bank statement 13k USD ( printed 2 months statement)
Company will provide 1 month accomodation, one way flight ticket
maintenance also ticked.

waiting for my dependants Visa.
God will do it for all us amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
vanod:
Visa alert........
(priority)

Application September 27
Biometric 5 October
BRP mail 7 October
passport received
family of 5

Documents Submitted
IELTS Certificate
TB test
Passport data page
COS
maintenance also ticked.

Was it a special arrangement in getting COS or normal application? Apologies on this sounds. Because with thorns of applicators, I am yet to get .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
meetme01:

Dependants is the major issue. People are moving with their families who ain't skilled for UK jobs. Therefore, both student and work visa will be affected
UK government understand that these dependants will also pick up good jobs in due time. They can just adjust fairly
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olaadegoke47(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

visa application - August 24th
Biometric - 28th Sept.
Visa collected - 12th Oct
health and care visa

Glory to the KING OF KINGS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
olaadegoke47:
VISA ALERT!!!

visa application - August 24th
Biometric - 28th Sept.
Visa collected - 12th Oct
health and care visa

Glory to the KING OF KINGS

congratulations

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olaadegoke47(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Congrats, pls do you have any link for booking flight ticket and what's the price range for like next week or next 2 weeks
vanod:
Visa alert........
(priority)

Application September 27
Biometric 5 October
BRP mail 7 October
passport received
family of 5

Documents Submitted
IELTS Certificate
TB test
Passport data page
COS
maintenance also ticked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.