Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846844 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Which of the TB test center do you advise I use ?
IOM center ikeja or Q-life family clinic VI ? though it seems Q-life family clinic is cheaper
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls how much is the visa fee for 3 yrs or less. Goodevenning.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
padyt007:
After this email what next ! When is likely day to receive passport back from Tls

Congratulations 🎊. If you don't mind I'll like to know when you did biometrics and did you get any mail for additional documents? Prompt response will be much appreciated 👍
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
slimanyd:

Anything Nsf mail . Such application takes upto 2 months

But the mail they sent to me was not an NSF mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ceejay2:

Dependants visa now takes up to 3 weeks -12 weeks. Some of here applied since January and have not gotten reply from them mine and my dependants was early Feb they are yet to reply. Yours is still fresh and better because you have not received any NSF mail so be patient within 3 weeks and see if you will get a reply

Thanks so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have not secured another sponsor,I am only asking to know as I am about to start searching.
advanceDNA:

Oga....go and start work....
Government will not ask tax directky from u when u were sponsored by an emoloyer who is supposed to pay u salary and remit your tax....

If anything comes up ...na dem go shalaye why dem bring u and them no give you work....u have done the right thing by securing another sponsor....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is very funny& contradictory...Cos without job offer?
slimanyd:

Ask those Nigerians aswell how much they paid. You will realised that u all paid around same amount to get it or probably u got just ordinary cos without any offer letter or job tied to it. Its a pity some Nigerians are falling for such cos because they couldn't afford the real cos amount.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
I don’t have access to the email let’s talk here
Efep:
pls I sent you an email.. would like to discuss somethings with you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Generalkoke:
This is very funny& contradictory...Cos without job offer?

Hmm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2023
slimanyd:

Exactly baba. Ure onpoint. I was shocked when an agent informed me and told the real truth. Infact. She said there are cos that doesn't come with work. And the price is actually low although costly as Nigeria to cough out such amount o , but if u compare the amount between cos that comes with job and the ones that doesn't, the difference is around 4 to 5 figures. While the desperate ones takes such offer with the believe of securing a job once they land but reverse is what they met onground. Imagine u come UK dey do 20hrs work ontop spending such money . Chai.

Hmmmmm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2023
[/b]
Generalkoke:
Still the same,I just got a 20hrs [b]part time job
[b][/b] ( starting next week) I get to realize a lot of Nigerians are in my shoes.brought in from Nigeria,by Nigerians.

You are breaking your visa obligations, the company that offered you a sponsorship should be were you do your main job of around 40hrs per week and a possible 20hrs part-time elsewhere. But as e b here, back deh face front, front deh back. Correct the discrepancies before things bust.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwamaro: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Good day house .please how does the conversion of proof of funds work..is it calculated in black market rate or the bank rate? For example 1270pounds that is ought to be in your account for 30days when calculated in naira.I need answer please make person nor go flop in that aspect.thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Oluwamaro:
Good day house .please how does the conversion of proof of funds work..is it calculated in black market rate or the bank rate? For example 1270pounds that is ought to be in your account for 30days when calculated in naira.I need answer please make person nor go flop in that aspect.thanks

Official rate...add a few extra cos rate dey fluctuate

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Fasasiidris:

But the mail they sent to me was not an NSF mail.

Aslong as ure required to send a document. It's almost samething.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibaku:

305$
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibaku:
i paid $318
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by spiceeamiee(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Guys please a COS that employment start date is December 2022 to December 2026, can one still use it to apply?

Also, is it both MA and Dependant that will do NARIC or its just MA?

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
spiceeamiee:
Guys please a COS that employment start date is December 2022 to December 2026, can one still use it to apply?

Thanks.

Only Main Applicants will do NARIC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Nelochukwu post=121952428][/quote]

Please, do dependants also need to get the police report?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Olaide1295:

yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Yeah I understand,they don’t have a job to give.
leef2022:
[b][/b]

You are breaking your visa obligations, the company that offered you a sponsorship should be were you do your main job of around 40hrs per week and a possible 20hrs part-time elsewhere. But as e b here, back deh face front, front deh back. Correct the discrepancies before things bust.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
How do you correct the discrepancy?
leef2022:
[b][/b]

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Generalkoke:
How do you correct the discrepancy?

Get another sponsor
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Olaide1295:

Adult dependents only....children dont need to
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2023
spiceeamiee:

Thanks.

COS validity is usually three months counting from the assigned date of the COS.....refer to your employer if u dont know the date it was issued
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

COS validity is usually three months counting from the assigned date of the COS.....refer to your employer if u dont know the date it was issued

Issued date and end date is always on all original cos. Anything aside that, nah oluwole cos be that.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
slimanyd:

Issued date and end date is always on all original cos. Anything aside that, nah oluwole cos be that.

Some pple receive only the number....some employer dont bother giving an official COS document
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
I receive collections mail this evening. Biometrics 9th of Feb

I'll be at the collections center tomorrow to pick up and hoping to share the good news after picking up

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
slimanyd:

Exactly baba. Ure onpoint. I was shocked when an agent informed me and told the real truth. Infact. She said there are cos that doesn't come with work. And the price is actually low although costly as Nigeria to cough out such amount o , but if u compare the amount between cos that comes with job and the ones that doesn't, the difference is around 4 to 5 figures. While the desperate ones takes such offer with the believe of securing a job once they land but reverse is what they met onground. Imagine u come UK dey do 20hrs work ontop spending such money . Chai.

Spot on!
When so called Agent tell them price. They will go will cheap one. I kuku no blame them, if na me nko
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Some pple receive only the number....some employer dont bother giving an official COS document

Hearing this for the first time ever. So, if u receive only cos number. What would you now upload on ukvi during visa submission?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
medoxtar:
I receive collections mail this evening. Biometrics 9th of Feb

I'll be at the collections center tomorrow to pick up and hoping to share the good news after picking up

Congratulations 🎊

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.