Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848815 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Folatavi: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Hi, you will have to go back to the beginning of your application where they asked if you have a degree certificate and can prove it, you will choose No to degree certificate, after that it will ask you what English evidence are you providing, you will write IELTS kinikan consortium, it's the one they used for example, by the time you save and come back to the end, the Ecctis won't be in your requirements again.
I hope it helps

Adejumee:
Hello everyone

Thank you for the platform and resources and information.

I recently got my cos certificate and currently filling my visa form

And I am using IELTS instead of ECCITIS

However I am confused with the English requirement questions on the form.

What is the appropriate answer?
yes or no

If I select no I will have to upload those other documents and I am using IELTS.

If I select yes it is just requesting for police certificate as additional documents.

Kindly assist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ojadaddy28: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ceejay2:

Depends on your bargaining power, at least 37k-40k.
thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hormohladey: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mykelpato:

How are you guys getting COS without writing ielts already? Make una share links to me cry
for real how are they doing it because mine ehn they said I need to have ielts result before anything
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
hormohladey:
for real how are they doing it because mine ehn they said I need to have ielts result before anything

Yes bro. U need pcc , ielts , tb test b4 some company will issue u cos.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please help out
In the absence of bsc certificate, can someone use statement of results or transcript to apply for UK jobs?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dandicker:
Please help out
In the absence of bsc certificate, can someone use statement of results or transcript to apply for UK jobs?

To avoid stories that touches. Go sit for ielts jeje if your back result never come out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good day everyone, please how long does it take to make decisions on dependant applications ? And if they didn't send any mail for supporting documents, does that Mean they're fine with the claim? Prompt response will be appreciated by those who have pass through this stage. Many thanks 😊
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
But why pcc, IELTS n TB test b4 issuing cos ?

Yes bro. U need pcc , ielts , tb test b4 some company will issue u cos. [/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peterdapox: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Erebeshe:
Care to explain the risk involved?

UKVI are now doing a thorough investigation on marriage claims,alot is happening

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Good morning house. Please someone should help me with links of employers to apply to. It is getting depressing already.

Abeg how do i locate the employers? I already have IELTS and TB certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by horlahxeyi: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
You can upload your documents accordingly.

aussy1:
Hi Fam, please I have some serious to ask.. I was the woman that got COS of 5 years... I'm at the stage of passing $604 visa fees.. My question is this:

After paying the visa fees of $604 will I still pay another money for biometrics because after that payment I will be directed to Tslcontact for biometric & photograph appointment..

Question 2, the uploading of docs is it not something one can do... Compress and upload accordingly instead of paying 12k300.

Please someone should educate me... Thanks fam

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls who is in Buckinghamshire?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
medoxtar:
Good day everyone, please how long does it take to make decisions on dependant applications ? And if they didn't send any mail for supporting documents, does that Mean they're fine with the claim? Prompt response will be appreciated by those who have pass through this stage. Many thanks 😊

When did you submit your application? We have people still waiting for decision over a month of submission, some Jan 27th mine 3rd Feb though we had NSF mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by youngmusty: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
DreamerDoer:
VISA ALERT!!!

3 Dependants Visas - Standard application
Biometric - 8th February
Application moved to DMC - 9th February
Got a NSF mail for unmarried Partner (proof of relationship and proof of address) and to resend Clear Copies of Children's Birth Certificate - 14th February
Resent old pictures, chats, affidavits, children hospital cards and family hospital cards, PCC and bank accounts statements -17th February
Application moved to VAC on February 22nd
Application received by VAC on February 22nd
Collection mail from TLS received on February 22nd
BRP mail received today February 23rd
DHL delivered today February 23rd

Thank you to everyone who never hesitate to be of help in terms of informations and clarification, God bless You.
To all those waiting for their own good news, It will end in praise for you.

Please how did you present your chat cux me and my wife are facing some issue now am already in the Uk she’s in Nigeria.. our wedding was this year but we don’t have pictures cuz of some religious reason now am facing the nsf issue I only have pictures when we where dating and doing our daily relationships up and down. But now m asked for more proof of relationship like our joint owned land and chat I have chat from 2020 of us but I don’t know how to present it please how can I go about it I don’t want this to fail as she’s still stuck back at home…
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peterdapox: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
youngmusty:

Please how did you present your chat cux me and my wife are facing some issue now am already in the Uk she’s in Nigeria.. our wedding was this year but we don’t have pictures cuz of some religious reason now am facing the nsf issue I only have pictures when we where dating and doing our daily relationships up and down. But now m asked for more proof of relationship like our joint owned land and chat I have chat from 2020 of us but I don’t know how to present it please how can I go about it I don’t want this to fail as she’s still stuck back at home…

Provide marriage certificate, screenshot chat and described what you guys were discussing,tenancy rent Same address for both of you, screeshot payment you made to her account over the years and add a cover letter to describe the peculiarities in your wedding ceremony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hello
Did your payment eventually go through? I've been trying but is not going.
Ceejay2:
Good evening comrades and honourables in the house. The paid email thing has not been going through since morning uptill now. anyone experiencing this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by graciousme(f): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good evening house.

a quick question about ECCTIS. I have a previous degree from UK (Masters 2012). I have read through their website and the visa website but can't seem to find any information if this degree can exempt me from the English language requirements.

Simply put do I still need to apply for ECCTis and if yes can I use the UK Masters degree certificate?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sparklebee: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Yes, you can use your UK master's degree certificate which implies that you don't need to apply for ECCTis .
graciousme:
Good evening house.

a quick question about ECCTIS. I have a previous degree from UK (Masters 2012). I have read through their website and the visa website but can't seem to find any information if this degree can exempt me from the English language requirements.

Simply put do I still need to apply for ECCTis and if yes can I use the UK Masters degree certificate?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2023
scardi:

Hello
Did your payment eventually go through? I've been trying but is not going.
Trying using a laptop or desktop and also relative in Uk helped me with the payment cos my payment was declined I don't know it's if my new GTBank card or generally.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by youngmusty: 1:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Peterdapox:

Provide marriage certificate, screenshot chat and described what you guys were discussing,tenancy rent Same address for both of you, screeshot payment you made to her account over the years and add a cover letter to describe the peculiarities in your wedding ceremony

My problem now is the chat is so much I don’t know how to present it please I need help as regards how I will present it please cuz I ave screenshoted chat from 2020
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by scardi: 3:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for your response.
Ceejay2:

Trying using a laptop or desktop and also relative in Uk helped me with the payment cos my payment was declined I don't know it's if my new GTBank card or generally.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Soroxy: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Good morning to everyone. Please, I am a bit confused. For care jobs, which is the recommended IELTS exam, is it IELTS general or IELTS for UKVI?
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Soroxy:
Good morning to everyone. Please, I am a bit confused. For care jobs, which is the recommended IELTS exam, is it IELTS general or IELTS for UKVI?
Thanks.

IELTS UKVI

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Soroxy: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=medoxtar post=121876265

Thanks

IELTS UKVI [/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngmusty:

My problem now is the chat is so much I don’t know how to present it please I need help as regards how I will present it please cuz I ave screenshoted chat from 2020

Print only the parts that shows proof of relationship, where you both discuss love, work, life etc.
The part that makes sense in regards to partners

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.